Sign in to follow this  
ravendk

Danbat Danish Army Mod

Anyone else getting bugs with the new kmm_Diemco's?

For some reason I get an error trying to run these. Gonnna see if I can get hold of the original kmm_diemco's

you propperly got the old OPKinf.pbo ... wink_o.gif

you propperly got the old OPKinf.pbo   ... wink_o.gif

Nope. I overwrote that one.

I also get that error when not running DDAM. It seems I've got a corrupted version of the kmm_diemcase or something. Not on my home PC right now, so I can't test it now.

well try deleteing the old files first then put in the new one...

often when just replaceing files, parts of the old one is still there wow_o.gif

so.. delete and reinstall

you propperly got the old OPKinf.pbo   ... wink_o.gif

Nope. I overwrote that one.

I also get that error when not running DDAM. It seems I've got a corrupted version of the kmm_diemcase or something. Not on my home PC right now, so I can't test it now.

remove the old files, run ofp, exit ofp, put in the new files, run ofp

Does Denmark have any Medium lift transport helicopters in service as opposed to on order?

Guest major gandhi
Quote[/b] ]Does Denmark have any Medium lift transport helicopters in service as opposed to on order?

what about the nh90, will denmark purchase this heli?

there has been a deal between sweden, norway and Finland (i think it was finland) to buy the NH90... but i dont know if denmark was in on that deal too, hope so...

Guest major gandhi
Quote[/b] ]The NH-90 won its first substantial foreign order in 2000. Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark issued a joint request for a new "Nordic Standard Helicopter" and evaluated machines from most of the major helicopter manufacturers. The Danes dropped of the group and, as mentioned above, selected the EH101 as they felt they needed a larger machine for the SAR role, but the other three nations chose the NH-90
rock.gif seems you're right

I believe they've ordered the EH101 but do they have any army support Medium lifts in service?

What roles do the S-61s cover?

s-61 is mainly uses as SAR (Seach And Rescue) but i have seen some clips where they deploy Frogmen and Jaeger (ranger) rock.gif

but its not really my area

abt new choppers.. cant rember if its HH101 or EH101 but its name is "Merlin"..

I believe they've ordered the EH101 but do they have any army support Medium lifts in service?

What roles do the S-61s cover?

The S-61 mostly does SAR, medevac from small islands and medical transports between hospitals. In the event of war they probably would be available for military transport, but it's not something they do in peacetime. It's also worth noting, that given the age of the S-61's they can just keep enough of them in the air for the SAR-requirements.

The next biggest helos in denmark are the Lynx and the Fennec which are both "small utility" - they can barely transport an infantry squad. The Fennec i currently fitted for Anti-tank duty, but will in the future be converted to light utility.

The lower end is the cayuse as seen in DDAM. Unfortunately they will be phased out in a short time, which means that Frandsen will need to do another chopper to reflect the danish armed forces.

Regarding the future: During the summer the danish air force will receive the first of 18 EH101's. They will replace the S-61's ASAP and provide a boost to the danish trooplifting capacities.

is this the same as the version that has been up on your site since like last april? :P (or atleast november when i downloaded it) wink_o.gif

this will be nice

Hope this is not the same version DK used on the game last night (dident work to well in MP) whistle.gif

Good to see the Eagle. You gonna make Des guys and kit to join PUKF in The Venice of the Middle East?

wink_o.gif

Good to see the Eagle. You gonna make Des guys and kit to join PUKF in The Venice of the Middle East?

wink_o.gif

I might smile_o.gif

As plans are now im in the real army and unless i get transfered out of army recon:hm: whistle.gif im going with the brits to afghanistan for real.. so that might serve as good inspiration smile_o.gif

But there will be an update of several things and i will allso add a few new things pistols.gif

DL is perfect here...no probs what so ever!!!

I love your MG3-Version (mg62)... yay.gif

But i couldn't spot much difference to the version of your pack i already had.

What have you changed?

DL is perfect here...no probs what so ever!!!

I love your MG3-Version (mg62)... yay.gif

But i couldn't spot much difference to the version of your pack i already had.

What have you changes?

it´s the same version that has been on their site since april 2005 wink_o.gif

same filesize and time biggrin_o.gif

DDAM 4.1 is the latest version, right? huh.gif

And do I really need JAM2 or does it work with JAM3, too?

And do I really need JAM2 or does it work with JAM3, too?

No problems with JAM3 here... wink_o.gif