Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Modification 1.3

I noticed that the missile on AT-3 doesnt dissappear when fired. A bug or OFP specialty? rock.gif

but why no retextured Urals? (russian that is)

does the russian troops have to ride 6 uaz´s instead of 1 ural?

well, i COULD make them ride BTR 60 or BTR 70... but i like softskin ;)

This was probably mentioned before, but second mission of the campaign is kinda silly now. Those new Paramilitary guys kill all the Finnish troops in less than 20 seconds and manage to blow up one of the Pasis with hand grenades. Sometimes they manage to blow up both Pasis. Driver in player's Pasi is not following waypoints properly since everyone else is dead. After that I have to finish all the enemies on foot and on my own. I haven't done it yet, but i am kinda thinking about ENDMISSION... smile_o.gif And I bet that the message at the end of the mission or notes at the beginning of the next one (can't remember which one exactly) will still say that "We're lucky we didn't lose anyone..."... as I was saying before - silly.. smile_o.gif

It wasn't that hard, I finished it, but one silly thing: When my leader was scoping out the village a UAZ drove in the distance and he started shooting at it like a crazy bastard while saying "be careful, we're just going to see what's going on there" and stuff like that biggrin_o.gif Setcaptive true would be in order.

edit: In case someone didn't know, there are lots of weapons added to 1.3 that you have to add by init line, like unsilenced Bizons with optics, RK-95 with drum mag or a silenced marksman version of it, and some more, can't remember.

edit: In case someone didn't know, there are lots of weapons added to 1.3 that you have to add by init line, like unsilenced Bizons with optics, RK-95 with drum mag or a silenced marksman version of it, and some more, can't remember.

Yeah, alot of nice weapons like an RK62 with a blank adapter smile_o.gif I take it the new Finnish weapons weren't added to any units due to that they haven't been taken into mainstream use yet?

Yeah, alot of nice weapons like an RK62 with a blank adapter smile_o.gif I take it the new Finnish weapons weren't added to any units due to that they haven't been taken into mainstream use yet?

Yes, and also the fact that unit list in editor is getting huge.

@ June 19 2004,20:44)]

Yes, and also the fact that unit list in editor is getting huge.

thats great!  biggrin_o.gif

has someone else noticed that Maldevic has Balkan type of names... i mean, Ribnica for instance, isn´t that like in Kosovo???

has someone else noticed that Maldevic has Balkan type of names... i mean, Ribnica for instance, isn´t that like in Kosovo???

Heh really? you might want to check out the latitude and longitude biggrin_o.gif

@ June 19 2004,22:01)]

Heh really? you might want to check out the latitude and longitude biggrin_o.gif

were can u find that? rock.gif

Hehe the "-vic" makes it pretty obvious at least to me.

yeah... hm, why isn´t there any KFOR textures?? (Just NFOR)

make your own. you can add it to the mission folder and apply it with the same command (but without the path) as you would apply the nfor sign.

@ June 19 2004,22:01)]

were can u find that?  rock.gif

config.cpp in FDF_worlds.pbo

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

latitude = -44; // positive is south

longitude = +17; // positive is east

Hmm, where that just might be tounge_o.gif

To the mod, wow thank you all.

The HALO square parachute. Any chance of a seperate .pbo?

Sorry if my post sounded like “stuff the rest I only want the parachuteâ€.

I am playing the Campaign and enjoying it all. Just that I would like to see the chute used with PUKF troops.

Thank you for your reply and all understood.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

latitude = -44;  // positive is south

longitude = +17; // positive is east

Hmm, where that just might be  tounge_o.gif

Ah.. Krk smile_o.gif

But Krk is Everon so how's it gonna be?

Excellent release! Like someone else said earlier, this have made me play Flashpoint in singel player for longer periods then I've done in a very long time! Thank you! biggrin_o.gif

One thing that has never been addressed (and I believe I suggested it a long time ago) is an FDF mod training mission.

There are a lot of weapons, vehicles and soldier units that many of us non-Finns need to get aquainted with.

hum got a problem, when ever i try to use the MP with Remington 870, i crash, is this something about my installion?

hum got a problem, when ever i try to use the MP with Remington 870, i crash, is this something about my installion?

No, nothing wrong with your install.

MP guy with remington crashes cause it has too many magazines set up in config.

One thing that has never been addressed (and I believe I suggested it a long time ago) is an FDF mod training mission.

There are a lot of weapons, vehicles and soldier units that many of us non-Finns need to get aquainted with.

FDFtraining for you mom. But it only uses 1.2 so far, but I agree it would be nice to have an official training mission, perhaps going through a few days of Cpl. Honka's conscript service?

FDFtraining for you mom. But it only uses 1.2 so far, but I agree it would be nice to have an official training mission, perhaps going through a few days of Cpl. Honka's conscript service?

Thank you! When you mention 1.2, do you mean it doesn't (yet) included that new addons introduced in 1.3 or do you mean that it won't run with 1.3? rock.gif