Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Modification 1.3

Edit - The "keppi" mystery thickens. The gates on Maldevic work, but half of the gates (That I've found) on both East Border maps do not respond crazy_o.gif .

OK, will someone test these and see if they get the same results?

Functioning Gates (East Border):

Bd43

Fh33

Ic90

Non-Functioning Gates (East Border):

Bf83

Ef37 (Both)

It happened to me (non-functioning gate) as I tried to play the Ranger UAV training mission. The gate didn't open.

happened to me too, UAZ and TRUCK just chill at the gate. the dude comes up and chats with the driver then just goes back to gate and does nothin.

"hey bud? can you let us through?"

"NO DICE!"

"hey bud? can you let us through?"

"NO DICE!"

All right then.................................... HAH!

bknight1.jpg

Oh my god what has happened to that man's arm? OH MY GOD!

That is clearly a violation of:

§4)No Spam

§5)No posting of explicit images

I am not enjoying this board no matter my age, race, sex, and nationality now! I think a permanent ban* is in place now.

In other news... is anyone going to answer my question about being able to open gates from a further distance? What about a toll bridge on Maldevic that can open up to let ships through? smile_o.gif

*ana

What about a toll bridge on Maldevic that can open up to let ships through? smile_o.gif

As far as i know the ai would not support such an animated bridge sad_o.gif

What about a toll bridge on Maldevic that can open up to let ships through? smile_o.gif

As far as i know the ai would not support such an animated bridge  sad_o.gif

The only reason I really asked was because it'd be fun to do stunts off of ;P

Quote[/b] ]Maybe someone at OFP.info has an easy way to confirm that the file's MD5 checksum is correct.

It's fine, I suppose flashget messed up when resuming the download...

I put the FDF_sfx.pbo and FDF_maldevic.pbo files in a .rar, you can get it here (ready in 1 hour after my post date).

The new bizon has no shadow. I guess you forgot to add lodnoshadow to the first lod.

OK thanks cervo, but I used the Tacticalblunder mirror, thanks anyway though smile_o.gif

The SP mission 'return from darkness' doesn't work, after I had cleared the town (1 axe, 1 remington, 1 jatimatic, 2 shotgun men), I couldn't capture the commander. He just stands there and nothing happens. Btw, the commander, the axe man, and the Remington man are all half inside walls. The axe guy was easy to shoot through the wall and the remington man could shoot my guys without me seeing anything of him, he could shoot me through the little ledge on the roof so I only saw part of his hair but he was slaughtering me.

I saw no "heavy MG's" around the town and even though I told my sniper to fire, he didn't fire a shot. Later I walked to him and noticed that he was behind a bush and looking north, so it was impossible for him to shoot anything.

I had the same problems. Finally I just killed the commander and I failed the mission. crazy_o.gif

I had the same problems. Finally I just killed the commander and I failed the mission. crazy_o.gif

Wait, look what I found at the FDF mission repository. smile_o.gif

Return from Darkness

Quote[/b] ]Fixed version of FDFMod 1.3 Mission.

Here are the facts:

With Geforce3 graphics card: FDF Halo script works perfectly.

With Readon 9800Pro graphics card: FDF Halo script doesn't work, AI jumpers open chute too late and die.

It works over desert island though. But not over the same spot in eastborder

Explanation: ?? ;)

I don't think the HALO script would not work on different graphics cards. I have a GeForce 4 Ti 4800SE and the HALO script doesn't work very well either.

But I can do it fine. Did the mission where you parachute in to blow up the fuel station, landed right on the roof (actually, went right through the roof... =/) and then I went on the top of the convenience store, and blew it up with ease =)

Well I am working on a mission. the parachute script worked perfectly (~98% success) with the old graphics card. today I got my new one and when I continued editing the mission with the new card the halo didn't open the chute early enough. I took the FDF script and edited it so that the paratroopers now open the chute at <160 m instead of <130m and I reduced a stuff on the ground bellow them and now they seem to survive most of the time.

rock.gif I have a 9800 Pro, and it doesn't have any negative effect on the HALO jumpers.

I seem to be missing all internal vehicle sounds, except for the police sirene?

Voices missing too rock.gif Hmm odd.

Quote[/b] ]I seem to be missing all internal vehicle sounds, except for the police sirene?

Voices missing too. Hmm odd.

How big are the Sounds and Voices folders (In finmod )?

I just want to say :

Thank You !

Great new version, great new units, and a lot of time I will spend in the editor again biggrin_o.gif

Same here, i have a 9800 pro and the parachutes work fine.

AIs use it, they don't die. It works with the HALO units from the editor and with normal units with square parachute added.

do you have this problem with a mission from the FDF mod or when you're playing with units in the editor?

Maybe you've forgotten something to make it work properly.

Quote[/b] ]I seem to be missing all internal vehicle sounds, except for the police sirene?

Voices missing too. Hmm odd.

How big are the Sounds and Voices folders (In finmod )?

Voice - 105 MB

Sounds - 87 MB

I seem to be missing all internal vehicle sounds, except for the police sirene?

Voices missing too rock.gif Hmm odd.

Never mind, I don't know why but it's working now.