Sign in to follow this  
feersum.endjinn

Finnish Defence Forces Modification 1.3

hey how can u use the hadcuffs rock.gif

Walk up to someone as a Police Officer and an action will pop up in the action menu called "Handcuff Man".

why arent the units with batons walkin to the enemy?

should be so hard to make...

just exec a script from their config and put something like:

if (_batonman knowsabout _target) > 1 then: _batonman domove getpos _target

and as they are smashing automaticly it would be a big problem? rock.gif

^^probably wrong cuz im no scripter but hey, i sounded smart huh?   tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]'amis' car with loud stereos

Anyway to activate them for AI ?

The stereos are turned on automatically when the car exceeds certain speed, its not like the amis people actually ever hit the off button. tounge_o.gif

This amis car is really, really fast. And it has "karvanopat" and Wunderbaum. biggrin_o.gif Great vehicle!

I hate you all mad_o.gif  sad_o.gif 1.2 worked fine for me i instal 1.3 en bam it crashes sad_o.gif

The stereos are turned on automatically when the car exceeds certain speed, its not like the amis people actually ever hit the off button. tounge_o.gif

ahhhaaaa biggrin_o.gif and to set the light on the police car for AI ??

Is the music included in the engine sound then? wink_o.gif

Downloading from SWEC server in 1.09 MB/sec or 8.72 Mbit/sec. smile_o.gif Yes I know I'm big

FDF folks... what's the status on the final bit of the campaign? I just couldn't stop playing the first one when it came out and I can't wait for the next installment... and do you have a list of the default vehicles with new textures (ie the jeep)?

the new island kicks ass ! smile_o.gif but .....i really looks funny when its 00:00 in the game and u use the batone or the Axe... it comes smoke and flash like a gun rock.gif cant you fix it plz ?

Man the Eurospike is awesome.. How have you done the automatic guidence system?

I had the SP mission "Seiged Cazin" crash on me with no error message. I just loaded it and right after the OnLoadMission text came up, I was looking at my desktop. sad_o.gif

FDF folks... what's the status on the final bit of the campaign? I just couldn't stop playing the first one when it came out and I can't wait for the next installment... and do you have a list of the default vehicles with new textures (ie the jeep)?

Not too good, there are just few missions done. Mainly it has been delayed since there aren't too many active mission makers and most of them have been busy with making 1.3.

I searched and I don't think anyone has posted about this yet, but my dedicated server is crashing. I can get in, select a mission, go to the MP setup and choose my role. However, after that when it goes to receiving data the server crashes. Is this because of the previously talked about bug with the uzi.p3d missing? I fixed that as directed on these and the FDF forums. I will not be able to test it until the guy who owns the server is online and can start it back up for me. I am curious if there has been any other problems running FDF 1.3 on dedicated servers. It's a wonderful mod by the way, probably the best in the community. Keep up the good work!

Thanks,

Monty

and do you have a list of the default vehicles with new textures (ie the jeep)?

Only the UAZ, Hind, Jeep and M113.

mmm..i was playing that SP mission where you have to kidnap the general, i killed every guard i saw, then when i got near the general nothing happened, maybe its related to some message i got a mission beginning, ill post message tomorrow.

and i was running fdf 1.3 with kegs russian weapons 1.1 and winter nogojev, nothing else

Seems to be a bug in the ranger uav training mission. I can´t get past the checkpoint/gate at the beginning. The MP walks up to the truck and back again to open the gate but nothing happens, he just stands there looking at the truck. rock.gif