Sign in to follow this  
SASR Sabre

Australian SASR

damn these are gonna be the best units made in awhile (sense PUKF) these are gonna be sweet great job m8 smile_o.gif

*Drools* Are you gonna release those Mercs? Also, Are you only limited to Aussies, because Most of us are dying for some Green Berets and you guys look good enough to produce some REALLY good ones.

yo dude not to be mean i no ur excited but let the guys finish these sar and mercs

so they can relses them then let them work on green berets

Yeah, I know....that was kinda obvious.. lol

I like the new textures...I've been working on a model myself and texturing is by far the biggest pain in the ass... atleast if you are trying to do it through o2 it is.

keep up the good work

The boonie looks like it might need some stitching and hems or something, mainly on the brim, it looks a bit flat in the picture; but they look great none the less, a real improvement since the early versions.

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I love the fact that you made the ammopouches and packs darker than the rest. This way it looks more realistic and the pouches can now be better seen (to show the wonderfull model; applause for the modeler!)

See if you can delete the streched textures on the side of the backpack. It looks a bit ugly for such a large face. Texturering that area from the side will also allow you to add more detail (shadow) to that area to make it even better.

The texture could perhaps use a bit more detail, but perhaps it looks this way in RL, I don't really know a lot about the aussies.

Try to add some (SOME! wink_o.gif ) dirt to the knee. Just like you did on the trousers just above the boots.

Only only thing left to say; Keep it up!!

Jesus thats cool, Now I wish you guys did the Green Berets! biggrin_o.gif

Really, Really , Really great.

I've been wondering a bit. I've seen numerous pics os SF units from Australia and even though some of them were wearing protec helmets, I have never seen a face covered like on the pic attached.

The same with Navy Seals and Delta.

are you talking about the Shemahgs?

No not that.

The guys with black protec helmets have (don't know what it's called) black covered faces.

I' give u an example:

Two pics of US SF wearing protec helmets without fave cover

The last Pic is an Aussie SF (I think). As U can see all wearing PRotecs and no covers.

Shemaghs are actually very welcome in this pack.

MSTNCustomer-4.th.jpg

fr15meu.jpg

c_asr01.jpg

yeh i was gunna say if ya havent seen the shemahgs tounge_o.gif

Yeh well they are only on the CQB troops. I will see if we will have them on for the final release or have both version im not sure. The last pic just incase you wanna know looks like Boarding Party Troops. Who in our pack do not have the face covers.

Any feedback on versions there should be or shouldnt be with the weapons(camo) anyone?

Well I'm back from my much needed holiday. I've started work again and getting into it. Updates Soon on it all, and prob a release too. Keep the comments comming!

Adios

Kick ass progress on the troops and the M4s. Those are some great looking textures on those guns, looks very authentic, especially the camouflage versions. These troops will be a great addition to the modern OFP scenario, especially Iraqi front.

Stop bugging them, they will post pictures when they feel they wan't to, they post pictures fairly frequently so stop annoying them plz.

the textures on the elcan is nice but the model look a bit off

the rear looks odd

Why not ask Matthjis for his Elcan, its perfect tounge_o.gif

(when i was in the army i had elcan for abt 10 mhts so i know how it looks) ;)

blues.gif