Sign in to follow this  
SASR Sabre

Australian SASR

Quote[/b] ]Now i Know it is close to impossible to make a unit as high res and a good as that in normal ofp

You'd be surprised how well 256x256 textures or higher looks on Flashpoint with all graphics settings at max in "Flashpointpreferences.exe". It's very much so possible to do VBS quality stuff on OFP-R. smile_o.gif

These addons look great, keep the good work up!

These guys are looking really cool.

Does anyone know if it's possible to export VBS units into regular OFP the way regular OFP units can be exported into VBS?

These guys are looking really cool.

Does anyone know if it's possible to export VBS units into regular OFP the way regular OFP units can be exported into VBS?

If we could that would be REALLY cool..it would provide alot of addons the community has been waiting ages for i.e. UH-1Ns

Alrite guys, I finally got this thing running! I'm glad that ppl actually like our units!! I've been building em up over a few months and never thought I may have the chance to release em but still all good!! About the units with boonie hats, there are two that have them, the Airport Patrol, and the Recon units. Im also making some nice Oakley Sunnie's for another unit! but anyways keep the posts commin!!

Adios Dudes

About the export of VBS1 units yes it is possible BUT illegal but seroiusly i doubt thats gonna stop anyone

Anyone caught ripping/exporting VBS1 models will face serious consequences, the very least of which will be permanent ban from these forums.

I would strongly recommend that people do not even discuss the possibility, for their own protection.

No offence to anyone in here but please let Major Fubars post be the last on that subject wink_o.gif

Thanks SASR

Whats I find weird about the camo is is that its a little green. I have lots of camo gear at my house. (I'm a army nut wink_o.gif )

and it a little more...i dont know what colour it is but not so much green smile_o.gif

I saw some pics on another site and they are looking good. So tell me will this pack come with Barby objects pack.. lol biggrin_o.gif and custom sounds such as Stone the Crows,, Strewth, Ripper and Corr that shielas hot. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Whats I find weird about the camo is is that its a little green. I have lots of camo gear at my house. (I'm a army nut )

and it a little more...i dont know what colour it is but not so much green

Funny bout that after looking at the screens shots we both agreed about that and it has been adressed wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I saw some pics on another site and they are looking good. So tell me will this pack come with Barby objects pack.. lol and custom sounds such as Stone the Crows,, Strewth, Ripper and Corr that shielas hot.

LOL i would love them to have aussies voices and such but i wouldnt know how to make them have it.

LOL i would love them to have aussies voices and such but i wouldnt know how to make them have it.

If you do need Aussie voices. I can be the yound Aussie soldier. smile_o.gif

Wow looks nice, reminds me of the Resistance Sniper's camo. The front of the webbing looks alittle too bright, and too much like it is from photoshop as opposed to a picture (i'm not saying dont make it from photoshop, i just mean that the colour of it looks too artificial, unlike rest of the textures...if you get what i mean crazy_o.gif ).

@hotshot - Yeh mate i know what you mean i shall fix it up.

@usmarine408 - I think it is fairly accurate for an aussie boonie.

Looking good!

Do the SASR use only M4's, or do they use other "Aussie" infantry weapon like the Steyr?

Yes SASR can use bassically any weapons they want that is used by aussie forces and probably some that arnt. Although they would most likely stick to M4's etc.

They are called Shemags ( i think  rock.gif )

Yes, they are Shemags. smile_o.gif

SASRHALO.jpg

there is an early pic of our HALO units.

OakleysOff.jpg

OakleysOn.jpg

And these pictures show the new ability to our units to take off and put on Oakley sunglasses in true aussie style biggrin_o.gif

SASRDESPatrolGrouBeach.jpg

some new des versions.

SASRDH-Shemagh.jpg

a half shemahg soldier.

AirportPatrol.jpg

Airport patrol soldier.

Please take note i had not given latest textures to skeg before he sent me these pics so textures are old. wink_o.gif

wow looking great, maybe you should use INQ's M4's Earls are too cartoonie, just a thought.

yeah. lookin good. like the oakleys. very aussie's mate. smile_o.gif the aussie flag on the HALO troops looks wierd wink_o.gif