Sign in to follow this  
Silent N Deadly

What are the best flying/piloting missions?

The topic says it all. What's the best/ fun flying missions? That includes chopper, planes, and other flying objects.

I made a lot of those:

Available on Fraghaus...

Inclueding the RAF_Tornado, DKM_Bronco, DKM_Comanche,

F-18, F-16, Skyraider, BAS_DAP

coming soon:

WW2 planes...

Take care,

Daywalker biggrin_o.gif

hmmm yeah i can still remember some fly maps from you Daywalker, i liked them. Especially that Tornado mission.

p.s. This was yours right crazy_o.gif

OFrP: Gazelles Raid v1.1

You can dl from here.

You need OFrP addons smile_o.gif

EDIT: Updated link to version 1.1

This one is quite good.

The concept is pretty bog-standard, but the execution is outstanding. It even has an HTML flight manual to guide you through Hudson and Pennywise's F/A-18.

check out the "ari training" mission on mapfact.net. Its under classic maps.

Its wonderfully scripted, but the the thing that makes it special that theres no real shooting in the mission. Its training mission embedded in a story with a lot of unexpected things happening and even a system with highscores etc...

its got a pretty high replay value as well!

I am currently trying to get a mission pack done, the problem is that i am busy with a lot of things.

Another thing is most of my missions requires addons:)

Thx Warrior. And i have a lot more of them now biggrin_o.gif

regards,

Daywalker

Regarding Trenchfeet's Allies in Arms Air Missions:

Quote[/b] ]dont know how they rate compared to others

Ab-so-lutely great!

Downloaded them yesterday after reading this thread.

I didn't even know dogfighting could be fun in ofp.

It can! Reminds me of IL Sturmovik with a story and better terrain (thanks to the ofp engine)

My personal favourite: Battle of Britain:

A few Spitfire against a bunch of Me109s. After a few minutes my wingmen were down, Messerschmidts aswell except for two. And me left with 40 lousy gun rounds! I took aim on one of them nevertheless.

That was when his wingman crashed into him with about 400mph a few dozend metres in front of me. tounge_o.gif

Two more gone and mission completed - 3 minutes later I drowned in the ocean because I couldn't stop the plane on the runway and slided right into the ocean at 20mph or so.

Big ups for these missions!

If you enjoy flying an A-10 and hunting armored vehicles you can check out my mission available at my OFP Pub:

Night Raiders - The Return of Guba

I added several sound files for communicating with HQ which adds to the overall immersion level, just don't mind the "Tongue in Cheek" intro  wink_o.gif  and watch out for the stray AA Soldier  wow_o.gif

If you enjoy flying an A-10 and hunting armored vehicles you can check out my mission available at my OFP Pub:

I added several sound files for communicating with HQ which adds to the overall immersion level, just don't mind the "Tongue in Cheek" intro  wink_o.gif  and watch out for the stray AA Soldier  wow_o.gif

Hi Winters !

Could you please make a MP coop version of this mission ? I liked it too much and a coop version would be nice to play in my lan! Thank you ! biggrin_o.gif

Hey I am looking for some coop missions with hawks nimitz addon and some fighters like F-18, F-14 or the vit ones. Does anybody knows any missions like this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Winters !

Could you please make a MP coop version of this mission ? I liked it too much and a coop version would be nice to play in my lan! Thank you ! biggrin_o.gif

Expect a finished co-op version to be released shortly, as my computer gear arrives in 1 week. Of course this will exclude the intro/outro but i will try to leave the radio sounds and music in if its not that large of a file.

Hi Winters !

Expect a finished co-op version to be released shortly, as my computer gear arrives in 1 week. Of course this will exclude the intro/outro but i will try to leave the radio sounds and music in if its not that large of a file.

Oh yeah !

Thank you ! biggrin_o.gif

I can't get OFP to update from 1.75. As soon as i get this sorted out i will be making a MP version.

I can't get OFP to update from 1.75. As soon as i get this sorted out i will be making a MP version.

You can apply the 1.96 final patch direct on 1.75 smile_o.gif