Sign in to follow this  
SNIPER_SKULL

What addon's are made to hell

ok i wanted to know what addon's are made to hell i know the M16's and the M4's and the MP5's are made to hell tounge_o.gif so what other addon's are made to hell

im wanting to know so i do not make it smile_o.gif

lol... "russian stuff". mad_o.gif

not soo much done already.

hummers,abrams,t72´s,t55´s,AK´s,UH1´s

Maybe you can tell what you want to make,and other poeples says to you if yes-no smile_o.gif

OFP could use some WWII Russkie tanks. There is only one pack I know of, and it is a bit...dated, even though it contains just about every tank the Russians used. They are all pretty ugly, and they only come in dark green, so no snow missions.

Hmmmmmmm......what else has been done to death? Most US weapons, most weapons.....infact, does anyone know of a weapon NOT done to death (and not like a 16th centuary crossbow....actually, i made one of those in my early days..... tounge_o.gif )

Ermm units wise, yes too many different versions of the same WW2 stuff (how many 82nd/101st units?)

I dunno i have this feeling there are alot of boat addons being worked on in an underground lab somewhere, and we are gonna see a massive flux in releases smile_o.gif

Actually, does anyone else notice that, you get clusters of similar releases all around the same time...... tounge_o.gif

We need FUNCTIONAL stuff... like a FUNCTIONAL ship that can carry vehicles around, like MBT-sized stuff... Oh, and the Soviet Air Force also needs to be augmented, it's not all Su-27s and Migs, it also had Yak VTOLs (ok those were made but terribly so in comparison to Col. Klink's Harrier), Su-24 Fencer bombers, Tu-26 Backfires and An-72 Coalers (I think Ofpman-1 did one of those but it never got released  sad_o.gif ).

On the ground side, I don't know of any Chaparral or Patriot SAMs, nor of any SA-15s (no matter how simple it would have been to do one of those, they're non-existent)...

So don't fret, there's lots of exotic stuff still not around (Los Angeles class submarine anyone?), the list goes on and on...  wink_o.gif

Edit: And if you're not up to doing new stuff, you can always perfect default units... like I've never seen a Hind or a Hokum that could retract its landing gear... which is strange since they can IRL...

Most US weapons, most weapons.....infact, does anyone know of a weapon NOT done to death (and not like a 16th centuary crossbow....actually, i made one of those in my early days..... tounge_o.gif )

M40A1 / M40A3 sad_o.gif

Most US weapons, most weapons.....infact, does anyone know of a weapon NOT done to death (and not like a 16th centuary crossbow....actually, i made one of those in my early days..... tounge_o.gif )

M40A1 / M40A3 sad_o.gif

being made wink_o.gif

BUZZARD @ May 31 2004,18:48)]Tu-26 Backfires

I dont know if a Tu-26 is being made but a Tu-22 is being made by IMUC.

Tu22-3.jpg

smile_o.gif

M40A1 / M40A3  sad_o.gif

being made  wink_o.gif

I can contribute to those too.

actually, a lot of them WERE being made, but since support in the community is very much based on popularity, a lot of them have gone under.

There's also a demand for normal civilians. all of the ones currently out are goths, freaks, and bikers. Not bad, I know, but sometimes we just need some new 'average' people. A good example of this is the business man by Silent Fox. The default civlians are getting old, so an update on them would be pretty cool.

Especially ones with *ahem* hawaiian shirts....

more ships. ships are good biggrin_o.gif

namely large cargo ships. like oil tankers, iron ore haulers, cargo ships.

for stuff like AGS ports, USCG mod, and missel crisis type missions

Its got a MK19 and M240 added as well to the old woodland and desert humvee pack. =P

25mm XM307 OCSW, 12.7mm XM312 HMG. Rock SOPMOD M14.

Tromix Sledgehammer in .458 SOCOM, or .50AE. IMI Tavor TAR-21. .408 CheyTac Long Range Rifle System. Heckler-Koch HK MG-43.

Like Pappy said more ships large battle ships oil tankers wink_o.gif

Or some US Navy Seals wink_o.gif

even though the humvees are made to hell, i have yet seen a pack that is complete and free of bugs. by this i mean models with shadows and improved textures both inside and outside (Fishkopp did his pack nicely). i would really like to see a good desert humvee pack with all of the bugs fixed for use in desert storm missions.

infact, does anyone know of a weapon NOT done to death

SA80's, only 3 or 4 I can remember and the only decent ones the latest UKF one. Stick that in your fife and smoke it! tounge_o.gif

Edit: I'd like to see a few more cargo planes like Scuds SC7 smile_o.gif

I think that someone should make some middle eastern fighters with new models for palestinians or iraqis. There's tons of US desert addons, but only a few old retextured enemies to fight them with.

Also, some rebel forces from south america or asia would be great