Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Lsr delta force teaser

If they're civilian contracters, they are VERY well kitted out. Those are very customized and expensive weapons. And those guys are fairly young, which leads me to believe they are probably active duty. Could be DEVGRU. Footware is interesting. They all match, look well worn, and would be best for CQB. No big dive watches. Tanned, they've been in-country for a while and spend time outdoors, probably poolside. Ballcaps, worn backwards.

Most likely Delta, or DEVGRU.

Excellent work on this addon Laser, please keep it up. Hope you will include the rest of the special operation community. I did have a question. Seems kind of odd that they would carry a canteen and have Camelbak at the same time. Just something I noticed.

Thanks again

If they're civilian contracters, they are VERY well kitted out.

you'd be surprised, these guys are definately contractors..I've heard the name Mid-South Tactical Network before ..I'm almost 100% sure they are a "contracting" company another site you might wanna check out to see how "kitted" out American contractors are in the field is

http://www.blackwaterusa.com

most if not all the guys that work for these companies are former special ops..

Could be the Aussie SASR who have been hired in Iraq by companies wink_o.gifrock.gif

Not to get off subject, but I'm very well aware of the quals for Blackwater, and other civil service contractors. Most are well in their thirties, early forties. Not necessarily ex-SOCOM, many are ex-SP's, LE, Rangers, light infantry, etc. Of course there are a percentage of spec. operators, but most of those are going to alphabet soup .orgs. and middle management for the Civ Corps.

Having looked at all the pic's on the MSTN page, I'd surmise they are the real deal.

Of course, none of this is relevent.

wow! i didnt know that they're allowed so much liberty in customizing their outfit wow_o.gif

as for the addon, for some reason my computer crashes everytime i try to preview the deltas in mission editor. could be a graphics card problem as mine is way out of date.

these looooooook wonderfulll terrific!! itll be hard trying to decide which units to use, BAS's r good.. but these r good and r newer!! good job Laser!

Delta Operator Everytime Crash sad_o.gif

Delta Operator (s) Works great nice model wink_o.gif

Delta Operator          Everytime Crash sad_o.gif

Delta Operator (s)     Works great nice model  wink_o.gif

is anyone else getting the CTD's? or are extraction and me just unlucky?

Delta Operator          Everytime Crash sad_o.gif

Delta Operator (s)     Works great nice model  wink_o.gif

is anyone else getting the CTD's? or are extraction and me just unlucky?

ni-mh are you getting crahs with both units or like me only on 1 rock.gif

Anyone with crash search for LSR_dfw.pbo and delete it cause LSR_Delta.pbo and LSR_dfw.pbo conflicts with each crazy_o.gif

Laser can you fix this please rock.gif

Anyone with crash search for LSR_dfw.pbo and delete it cause LSR_Delta.pbo and LSR_dfw.pbo conflicts with each  crazy_o.gif

Laser can you fix this please rock.gif

Ah crap, sorry 'bout this, lads... my first Delta pack was released a year back, so I forgot that it ever existed smile_o.gif

Gonna fix that for sure.

You sure fix it smile_o.gif

Cause I loved that old addon and this new addon is a masterpiece too and I want to use them both wink_o.gif

Ok,

How about this one.

SpecOp185.jpg

Noticed slightly different camo colour between them?

They are all the same camo and colour. This shot is taken on daylight without artificial light adjustment - always difficult to get the colours authentic.

and trousers and jackets.

See the lighter spots on the guys to the right.

Yes, that's true. I didn't realize that, funny!

But as Gordy said: "Noticed SLIGHTLY different camo colour between them?"

I think he didn't mean the boots.

And I really believe it's the picture, not the camo that makes the different colours. But let's not argue about that, everyone has his own way to see differences in colour.

Great work laser, for a beta these guys are looking pretty damn good, but I was wondering if you were considering doing a 3 colour Desert Camo varient of these guys?

I'm hoping you will, as i'd definitely appreciate having this quality of soldier in des cam, at the very least it'd give me reason enough to polish up a mission i'm working on using Cat's Afghanistan island.

Cheers.

Yep yep, these units are good. I might say better than the BAS ones.

Ok,

How about this one.

SpecOp185.jpg

Noticed slightly different camo colour between them?

not to sound like an ass or anything...but there is the thing called FADING it happens when clothes are washed alot. the only thing different with these guys are boot choices

notice the fading effect affects the light colored boots owners only???

It would be very cool if every Delta from the pack had personalised weapon and belt kits.

pistols: colt 1911, sig 226, ect.

riffle: M4 (camo paint, sd, aipmoint, eotech, scopeed, different forgrips and barrel length); one could even carry AK rock.gif

different pouch kits for medic, MG, recon ect.

If you need some pics, just let me know maybe I can help.

Will there be desert deltas in the pack?