Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Lsr delta force teaser

Ok,

How about this one.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4932/SpecOp185.jpg

Noticed slightly different camo colour between them?

not to sound like an ass or anything...but there is the thing called FADING it happens when clothes are washed alot. the only thing different with these guys are boot choices

It's obvious that the colors are different and it's not from fading. The camo of the guys in the middle have segments of light brown (desert) camo, while the others only have green/black/brown. The guys with some desert camo also happen to wear light brown boots.

Yeah take it from the guy that is listening to avril lavigine right now tounge_o.gif personally I dont see any "desert camo" like you are saying, notice the picture is also overexposed a good bit, but anyways this thread is about those great looking units not the picture you posted. I love them right now they really do make BAS deltas look like poop. Some custom load outs would by way cool, maybe some car-15s some decked out m14s, m4s, pistols of all kinds, hell i think itd even be cool to have a pump action shot gun as a secondary gun, for some reason i remember some one making a secondary gun with the same type type of regular animations, I could be wrong though.

There's no desert camo except for several pairs of boots. All woodland BDU's.

All of those guys in that pic are wearing the same standard BDUs worn by everyone in the Army. I am in the Army and I see plenty of BDUs all day long, those are definately the same. The only differance is that a couple of them are wearing DCU boots.

Great looking units Laser, keep up the good work. How about some U.S. Army Special Forces (Green Berets) for your next project.

Monty

oops guess I was pretty wrong.

bang head on keyboard

gfvjnmk,.ö

Desert camo guys are planned. The most important thing i need right now are the pics of the custom layouts for different unit specialities. I guess the models we have right now are good enough for a general operator, but how should grenadier or a SAW operator look?

The main differance between operators is probably going to be in the vest. For example, a 203 operator might wear something like this:

M203/40mm Tactical Vest

A machine gun operator might wear something like this:

Machine Gunner Tactical Vest

You can find more examples at a few different websites.

Tactical Tailor

Assault Vest.Com

Ranger Joe's

I hope some of this can help you or anyone else making addons. You can always give me a hollar if you need more info. You can add me to your MSN IM using monty67t@msn.com which is also a good e-mail address for me.

Good luck,

Monty

I love these guys....kickin ass is soo much better when you look good!

and if you notice in the real pic all the guys are using the same stuff on there M4's in the same spot, yes the vests are sorted out different but there weapons are the pritty much the same...so I dont really see another reason to have another weapons pack thats going to be as big as the one that bas made....make it simple, one or two m4's, a shotgun, a lmg (if its really needed), and an MP5 or two or an UMP .45

just my two cents

Here are a couple more recent screenshots. Changes?... well, there are many, just look at the pics smile_o.gif

delta_new1.JPG

delta_new2.JPG

Laser m8 do you plan to work on US Navy Seals after this pack rock.gif

Would be cool if you are going to do some Navy Seals wink_o.gif

pics no work sad_o.gif I also had idea, how hard would it be to make a Plain OD version of these guys, it is something ofp is missing very much.

2 Sgt. Stryker:

What is exactly a "plain OD"? I keep hearing this for quite long but don't know what it is. Is it some kind of abbreviation or something?

2 ExtracTioN:

Everything's possible, mate... depends on how much spare time i'll be having in the future...

Actually, there's no real "plain" OD uniforms in use by the US military. However, SPECOPS units like Delta, DEVGRU, and Detachment One do wear OD flight suits during missions from time to time. SEAL units do this more often than the others, but any unit specializing in CQB can often be seen in flight suits. Load bearing gear and armor are typically black, woodland camo, or OD.

Yes, OD stands for Olive drab it would actually be a really simple task. I actually made some OD Marine recon guys based off of E&S's but i never finsihed these guys would be so perfect for the od flightsuit cqb look.

are they gonna have strobs with them?

BTW, it would be pretty cool to have quads with this delta pack.

Those weapons on the new set of pics, are they from the Marine Assault Pack?, certainly look like it (they seem to smaller than INQ's M4's?)

And if so are you planning on using these? (with all the necessary permission given from Earl/Suchey, albeit the fact they're not in a SOPMOD configeration, with Rail Interface System, AN/PEQ-2 (or whatever model is used now-a-days), Visible Laser, Forward Hand Grip etc.)

remenber to have some non-silecned operators with Protec helmets wink_o.gif Other than that. Looks good. I'm ready to download them when there relased smile_o.gif

about weapons used bu Those Deltas.

Here is my suggestion:

AA9626Large.jpg

ummmmm gotta love springfields work..... that is a sexy gun... damn... Looking good laser, by far the best deltas/US units around.

I recognise the scope, Aimpoint Comp-M or Comp-M2, but whats the rifle?

It is srpinfield's shorter M-14 called socom-16.

The best way to do this riffle is to modify INQ's M-14, which is superb.