Sign in to follow this  
m21man

Pukf dpm pack 1.0

the webbing pouches need work on to smile_o.gif, as the textures look blury, it look at blackbloods desert infantry (the puches are in woodland dpm tounge_o.gif ) he pulls it off quite nicely, i don't no if this has been mentioned before the there are some really nasty stretching isssues under the guys arms when he kneels and in the prone postition, i kno that has been a common bug with infanty addons, but OFrP and Hyk and ORCS have managed to go around this problem would like to see the DPM without this issue to smile_o.gif

the webbing pouches need work on to  smile_o.gif, as the textures look blury, it look at blackbloods desert infantry (the puches are in woodland dpm  tounge_o.gif ) he pulls it off quite nicely, i don't no if this has been mentioned before the there are some really nasty stretching isssues under the guys arms when he kneels and in the prone postition, i kno that has been a common bug with infanty addons, but OFrP and Hyk and ORCS have managed to go around this problem would like to see the DPM without this issue to  smile_o.gif

Actually I think the textures on the pouches and ammo-bags were the best part of the pack. They had the DPM pattern completely correct and the colors were very good.

The nasty stretching is something you can't really help. It's there on every model. There's no real way to camouflage it, but to make that part darker (because it's in shadow), so that the pattern is less visible and the streching is not so obvious.

With all the different anim-packs out there , there no way to counte stretching and model-glitches. All addons are designed to work with basic OFP anims (and some guys also try to optimize them for both the OFP anims and one of the most used anim packs).

For the rest I can't really think of anything that was really wrong. Again; it already is a very nice pack

one question;

will you give the GPMG an ammobag this time? The little belt looked very stupid! The british military was the first to use ammobags for the GPMG (both metal and soft).

Update - ver. 1.1

Mirrors from ofp.info:

DOWNLOAD - Mirror # 1

DOWNLOAD - Mirror # 2

Changes:

-fixed: error message when ai law80 units attach bayonets

-fixed: units freeze occasionally after the bayonet stabbing animation has played

-fixed: SA80 model altering its lighting upon fixing the bayonet

-fixed: Bayonet commands multiplying in the action menu when entering and exiting vehicles

-fixed: multiple expended laws dropped by player, in multi player

-fixed: duplicate ECP event handlers removed

-fixed: Clansman compatibility with CoC Arty1.0

-fixed: corrected NBC respirator pouch texture & model

Source: Project: UK Forces

fighter

smile_o.gif

Cheers Fighter your like our unofficial PR news guy wow_o.gif, it's appreciated. smile_o.gif

All i want to know is whens the warrior due.

Im no expert but im guessing...

'When its done'

WHOOA munk. You must be Pysico. tounge_o.gif

Glad the new inf pack is out. downloading now smile_o.gif

All i want to know is whens the warrior due.

Im no expert but im guessing...

'When its done'

Wow you're good! biggrin_o.gif

Well done PUKF the pack is now much more usable now you have fixed the multiple bayonet bug. Im loving using these units.

Just one small thing though....

im sure its been well documented but didnt seem to be fixed in the last update but as units get in vehicles without thier helmets they put them back on automatically, is this intentional? caus i dont remember wearing my helmet much at all least of all in vehicles! where i would proudly sport my maroon beret smile_o.gif

Good work guys!

It's so the player's view's unobstructed. The in-vehicle helmet model is different to the, uh, not in-vehicle one, in that it's missing a few little bits on the rim. To edit the beret or bush hats so they didn't obstruct your view at certain angles would have meant lopping big bits off them and that'd probably have looked a bit shit.

Now, explain to me why I can remember that from a conversation I had with Vade or Jonno months ago, but not where I put my wallet when I came home from the shops sad_o.gif

kooky,

fair do's mate i understand its just that would it be a huge obstruction if wearing berets in vehicles was possible? i mean i understand that bush hats would be a bitch but berets have worked before in the international infantry pack where you could wear berets inside. Its just that now the Landie packs have been released from experience in real life (and all that...)you dont flog them about with your helmet on you wear your beret. just wondered if it was possible

Well done there chaps, glad you got that bayonet bug sorted as it drove me mad biggrin_o.gif

Now being a brit myself I have to be biased and say that I love the units (very authentic indeed) but have to say that the SA80 has never been a favorite weapon of mine (just a personal thing0.

I got almost everything needed except for an island to represent Gibralter crazy_o.gif

Parker Hale

Possibly a pointless little request, but is there any chance you could stick a matelot's beret badge in with the next version, if you intend on doing one, please...

I need some Comm Techs! biggrin_o.gif

Possibly a pointless little request, but is there any chance you could stick a matelot's beret badge in with the next version, if you intend on doing one, please...

I need some Comm Techs! biggrin_o.gif

Navy?

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten to try out the pack yet. But yet I wonder when ofp.info will post about it.

Just tried this little gem out...Fantastic I love it, the models are great, the way that the law is dropped after use is very handy.

This great pack, plus your landies and DKM's UK pack, I can now make my own episodes of Red Cap biggrin_o.gif

Top work guys

It appears that the Clansman still doesnt work with COC UA!, any chance of a patch! Other than that a fantastic addon.

It appears that the Clansman still doesnt work with COC UA!, any chance of a patch! Other than that a fantastic addon.

The UA fix is for the upcoming UA 1.1. Due to the way the UA 1.0 radio detection works, UKF can't "patch" the DPM pack to let the radio work with the current UA, 1.0.

So you'll have to do it the manual way (see UA docs) until 1.1 is here. In the mean time, take faith in that when it is ready, your DPM chaps will be able to call in arty just fine. tounge_o.gif

Ahem. v1.1's out.

Not UA 1.1, which is what the last occurence of "1.1" above is referring to. I'll summarise it again, in a completely unambigous way for people unaccustomed to "context" in a block of text:

The DPM 1.1 patch correcting "the problem with the Clansman radio" will make it possible for the future UA 1.1 to recognize said radio. The current UA, 1.0, has a fixed set of radio class types it recognises and will still not detect the Clansman. This fixed set of radio types cannot be extended by any third party addon outside of UA 1.0, since its hardcoded into UA 1.0. In other words: the 1.1 DPM pack cannot be further patched to make UA 1.0 "work" with it.