Sign in to follow this  
ni-mh

Fischkopp's hmmwv pack

So that's what those are, IFF plates. You learn something new every day. I've been wondering for a long time what those were since I see them on all kinds off vehicles both American and British.

Look in the Combat photography forum. Some pics of hmmwv with IFF and stuff

yeah i just saw that it look frekin kick ass teh hmmwv and the lav.i think thats what its called buy yeah damn lol

wow_o.gifwow_o.gifwow_o.gif

Damn it Fischkopp! i love you!!! tounge_o.gif

Will all these gear and the IFFs be removable via script?

Oh! and one suggestion. Your IFF doesn´t cover the door at all but actually it does. Anyway check pictures below and this one And what do you think about make them 3D instead textured to reflect depth?

iff1.jpgiff2.jpg

I really hope you will consider Desert variants in a future pack, maybe with permission to use Marfy's desert textures.

They look very good smile_o.gif .

I really hope you will consider Desert variants in a future pack, maybe with permission to use Marfy's desert textures.

They look very good smile_o.gif .

I would prefer Combat! desert and OD textures. Looks better for me, better resolution... but it´s just my opinion.

@Fischkopp: what dou you think about make IFFs 3D instead textured to reflect depth?

I have a dream ... making a kind of USMC mod ... playing part on campaign on a Jungle Island ... therefore only one camo variant!

I hope not to bore you with my suggestions tounge_o.gif but I have one more. It´s about winshield cleaners:

windshieldcleaners.jpg

http://www.opsosite.de/upload/data/media/38/scene2.jpg

OMG!! wow_o.gif

I LOVE YOU!

But like already said by hmmwv, the IFF should cover the entire door. I can't realy see the packs on the back, but just the fact that they are there is good enough for me tounge_o.gif

I also love the barb-wire (or razor-wire?) on the hood. Nice detail, which is very often seen in RL.

Quote[/b] ]I hope not to bore you with my suggestions but I have one more. It´s about winshield cleaners:

Hey hmmwv,

I worry about you man, i really do LOL

PH

Quote[/b] ]I hope not to bore you with my suggestions  but I have one more. It´s about winshield cleaners:

Hey hmmwv,

PH

dont we all biggrin_o.gif lol j.k

Quote[/b] ]I hope not to bore you with my suggestions  but I have one more. It´s about winshield cleaners:

Hey hmmwv,

PH

Don't worry too much,at least he seems to like "girls" aswell... tounge_o.gif

I have a dream ... making a kind of USMC mod ... playing part on campaign on a Jungle Island ... therefore only one camo variant!

Maybe after you get these out you should contact NZXShadows, he is also building USMC addons but i think he is desperate for help, i could see a good team coming out with both you guys wink_o.gif , shame you dont share my interest for the desert, think your hmmwv's would be good rides to have in afghanistan and considering we already have wood and desert marpats...

Maybe after you get these out you should contact NZXShadows, he is also building USMC addons but i think he is desperate for help, i could see a good team coming out with both you guys wink_o.gif , shame you dont share my interest for the desert, think your hmmwv's would be good rides to have in afghanistan and considering we already have wood and desert marpats...

Fishkopp was in the USMC mod wink_o.gif

Once released, any talented texturemaker could request permission to FischKopp to repaint them into desert an OD paints.

Once released, any talented texturemaker could request permission to FischKopp to repaint them into desert an OD paints.

Couldn't you do it,as you seem to be pretty knowledgable on the real HMMWV.You could make it your goal in life to produce accurate representations in OFP... smile_o.gif

I could do it. I have done many textures since I´m a 3d artist. Below you can see some texture tests I did for a 3d model (non OFP related) a long time ago. These doors are out of proportion due to original project necessities, so don´t pay attention over it. tounge_o.gif

puerta_tex.jpgpuerta_tex_mud.jpgpuerta_tex_mud_2.jpg

So, maybe we have found our man then wink_o.gif .

Don't you just love the reply from the  actual creator of the HMMWV's "FischKopp"..

Quote[/b] ] wow_o.gif
I think that says it all.God created man so Hmmwv will create sand textures.If thats ok with FischKopp of course.. biggrin_o.gif