Sign in to follow this  
Softegg

Operation enduring freedom

I been waiting so long for this... looks promising.

Lol, you won't have much luck finding voice overs. Not in the Flashpoint community anyway.

Lol, you won't have much luck finding voice overs.  Not in the Flashpoint community anyway.

strange... i found it easy to find voices in the flashpoint community rock.gif u seem to hav a dim outlook on your fellow members tounge_o.gif

Well considering that theses guys are pushing for realisim in this, mute point most OFP players are young kids with zero military experiance other than other shooter games. And have the attention span of a gnat. Then you have the slobs like me who have been in and out of the real military since 85. And a military brat prior to that. Easy to say most just don't have anyclue. think you guys might even boggle them not having hollywood efects and all unrealistic stuff happening. Bet ya most of these guys think you can level a city block with a M67 fragmentation handgrenade. ;)

Parvus,

I'll give the voice overs a shot.  PM me the lines you want done.

Well considering that theses guys are pushing for realisim in this, mute point most OFP players are young kids with zero military experiance other than other shooter games.  And have the attention span of a gnat.  Then you have the slobs like me who have been in and out of the real military since 85.   And a military brat prior to that.  Easy to say most just don't have anyclue.   think you guys might even boggle them not having hollywood efects and all unrealistic stuff happening.  Bet ya most of these guys think you can level a city block with a M67 fragmentation handgrenade.  ;)

most are actually older players wink_o.gif - i'll think u'll find the average age of the forum being alot higher than your 'experience'....

and to stereotype young kids as slobs, with no military know how and the attention span of a gnat would surely have put you in that category when u were a small lad?

Naw if your my age, you know you never gotten away with one tenth the crap that happens now. ;) Besides the toys were cooler back then than now. =)

Thx for the interest guyz -

OPEF_Smoking_1024.jpg

.. i think we have to update Hawk's C130

Is it me, or is the guy behind you wearing night vision in mid day light?

Or is it binoculars?

its inquistors night googles and its a player not AI using this night googles a 11:00a.m. smile_o.gif

OPEF_Strike_680.jpg

1800x2500

Status?

Also do you guys have a web page that has updates?

@All:

sorry for the delay, but we had some serious problems with the pda and multiplayer. but now i've found a solution and will continue building the demo-mission.

@All voice actors:

for testing issues we use a synthetic voice. if all tests are done and the texts are fixed we will provide the final dialogues to you.

@Parvus:

new c130 will be used.

@BigRed:

all news and informations will be published here.

Title: The gunner must be a smoker ...

OPEF_M1A1_1024.jpg

- so now, we know the whole story about 2006 / OFP2

- our campaign has more... sence, know what i mean?

- we have enough time to finnish smile_o.gif

- unfortunally, its more Softi's part (then mine) to complete the demo mission ... sad_o.gif