Sign in to follow this  
Softegg

Operation enduring freedom

You guys seem to be pretty far can you atleast release the addon pack so we can start preparing our servers? Maybe some editors can make just a few fun coops to try out the addons.

@bigred:

1. we will provide dl-links if our hp is ready. biggrin_o.gif

2. our config/mod is not intended to be used by external mission editors. rock.gif

of course, people can easily build missions with our "required addons pack", but our goodies will not be included. nearly all used addons can be found and downloaded from their original makers.

we only balance them and enhanche some things through a combination of events, scripts, objects, sounds, effects, markers. this enhanchements are included in our config and in every of our missions.

mission makers can try to rip out the goodies and use them, but we will not release a "how-to-make-a-opef-mission"-readme. wink_o.gif

Why not?

too much work - we have enough to do getting demo mission running with this goodies.

OPEF_excursion_2_1024.jpg

@Softegg

- ANA UCK Leader

- Fundamentalist

- Terrorist

- SEAMOD BTR80 (animated doors)

should we include this addons?

i wouldnt include the BKM guys because (i dont know a lot  tounge_o.gif  ) the arabics hate the jews? and the fundamentalists, just give them an arabic face. (The fundemandelast is the one with the greeen shirt right? tounge_o.gif )

They look nice, but what about making new Taliban?

There aren't a lot of good Taliban addons around sad_o.gif

They look nice, but what about making new Taliban?

There aren't a lot of good Taliban addons around sad_o.gif

They use existing addons for the mod they do not mod or make addons, seeing no updated Taliban aviable the BKM guys are a lot better choice to the ZZ-Top Taliban addons.

of course, people can easily build missions with our "required addons pack", but our goodies will not be included. nearly all used addons can be found and downloaded from their original makers.

is there a finished list of all the used addons in this campaign like units - islands - weapons - vehicles etc. ?

OPEF_AH_CBT_1024.jpg

Yes sure there is an addon list - it will be released with the demo mission.

@Mr. Softegg: Are you still there?

- if it isn't so, my opinion is to give the community the existing codes etc.

- lets make some action in this way, because the actually OPEF status isn't tolaretable => *sleeping* mode is not enough

- i hate to dissapoint ppl ...

confused.gif

i will wait some days, but there have to be a decision about the future of OPEF ... (if there is a future anyway...)

sorry, i am still in trouble with a lot of private things like relationship, employment ...

but "i'll be back" *G* !!!

How long time do i have to wait until the demo is released?

Getting more exited every time i visit the thread to read about new stuff here biggrin_o.gif

... as Mr. Softegg wrote, he has diff. probs --- ... but i can try to entertain you drew.gif ... up to his return

... let us pray and

hoping the best confused.gif

hello all..

Parvus can you tell me what kinda computer do you have to take pics like those you post?

I really would like to know plz. smile_o.gif

edit: yes thx, i got your PM smile_o.gif

oh sry ..did you received my pm? hope so ...

ah and greetz Mr. Medicus  biggrin_o.gif  - i guess you gave me smile or?

P.S. out of office till sunday ... kind regards.

...äh Mr. Abs can i have status of our homepage please?

01_02_720.jpg

1600x1200

ah and greetz Mr. Medicus  biggrin_o.gif  - i guess you gave me smile or?

Sure  smile_o.gif

...and i had to laugh about an hour cause of him: drew.gif (qouted by Mr. Parvus)

... it's a shame; this very nice stuff ... sad_o.gif

rock.gif

Please don't tell me that Softegg stopped working on it! Or is it just temporarly cause of personal issues?

would really be very sad if this nice project would "run down the Jordan", too sad_o.gif