Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

How about a forum night?

Quote[/b] ]I stated that the game may be held this saturday.  Unfortunately the game for this week will NOT be held this saturday as I had hoped, but this sunday like the past two games.

We just need a host, thats all.  Where's Llauma!?!?!

Edit: I also need a host for the movie if possible, the guy who was supposed to put it up has left and won't be back for an hour, but I have baseball in an hour. It may take awhile, and I hope it will be up by the middle of this day (10:06 AM here).

Sorry guys sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I stated that the game may be held this saturday.  Unfortunately the game for this week will NOT be held this saturday as I had hoped, but this sunday like the past two games.

We just need a host, thats all.  Where's Llauma!?!?!

I'm here I guess but where here is I dont know for sure.. I think I can put up a server later.. Does any one know a site with BAs missions? We might maybe need to upload new missions.

Send them to opflash.org if you want , i review missions there so i can put them up for d/ld. If there less then 2 MB that is since thats the submission limit atm.

Oh btw Llauma you might be surprised to hear this but i was somehow getting a better ping at Winters PC and hes in the US , more further from me then you but i get a low ping at his server , wierd i guess.At winters i was getting around 300 but at yours it was quite high around 700 at the lowest.

Great idea llauma. Maybe before starting a server with BAs addons we can post a

ALL ADDONS REQUIRED FOR THE GAME TODAY:

xxx (link to download)

xxx (link to download)

xxx (link to download)

xxx (link to download)

xxx (link to download)

Good idea, and video should be up soon, had a few problems with brightness rock.gif

Send them to opflash.org if you want , i review missions there so i can put them up for d/ld. If there less then 2 MB that is since thats the submission limit atm.

Oh btw Llauma you might be surprised to hear this but i was somehow getting a better ping at Winters PC and hes in the US , more further from me then you but i get a low ping at his server , wierd i guess.At winters i was getting around 300 but at yours it was quite high around 700 at the lowest.

It not new missions.. Is just missions renamed after the naming convension but with a underscore instead of blank.

To Albert.. All BAS addons are needed nothing else.

Also I dont have many BAS co-op's.. Most of them are FDF, 120+ I think.

Lob put up a server mission pack some time ago which you could maybe download.. Grab it Here

Your ping is terrible.. It's around 1 second so it does propably lag down the game for all. Maybe we should find a server where you have a decent ping?

Ok then llauma can you put how youve renamed the missions so we can atleast rename them ourselves and put them in i hate duplicating one mission ten times , i did it for CDs serveronce too sad_o.gif

I get good pings on servers from america dont ask why

crazy_o.gif

Ok then llauma can you put how youve renamed the missions so we can atleast rename them ourselves and put them in i hate duplicating one mission ten times , i did it for CDs serveronce too  sad_o.gif

I get good pings on servers from america dont ask why

crazy_o.gif

Just check how the missions you played yesterday were named..

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">co@_06_bas_mission_example_name.noeco=type of mission

@=addons needed

06=mission slots

bas=which mod

Blanks in mission name should be replaced with _ and only use lowercase letters.

Or you could just download the server mission pack.

For the ones as dump as me, here is most of the BAS addons that are required.

Or we could play without any addons at all. That's propably the best solution.

With addons, I like it better.

What time is game time? Hopefully same as last night and as long?

hm..........I tried to connect to cia server last night - but it didn't work/I couldn't do it right ?

Hmm.. It's v1.96

IP: ofp.ciahome.net

Port: 2302

No password.

Llauma you can grab "A few good Men" co-op from my website (mirror #3 in the list) its in the missions section. I would join you guys but i am testing the missions in my "Bridge Fight" 4 Pack today.

Sp hosting is crap, won't let me upload the video, anyone have a server with about 14 megs of space?

realy for me it worked fine with even larger files, I THINK (i might have that in memory from my last hosting site though)

Come and join the CIA server

Addons? Oh crap  sad_o.gif

Edit: Oh this isn't the official thing? Well too bad anyway  smile_o.gif

It's the inofficial co-op night.. I just decided that. The players are very inofficial forum members.

Why did the CIA coop night change to saturday as well?

It didn't change.. People online wanted to play co-op's and so did I so we picked our server.