Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Gta san andreas

some of the cars in Vice City probaly might be in San Andreas.This takes place somewhere in the early to mid 90's. But they are supposed to be getting some touch-ups to make them look better like the reflections in the mirros, head lights and windows. i wonder if there will be any new motorcycles in the game.

Well no surprise there really considering GTA:Vice city was in 1986 and this is in the early 90's. And I suspect some of them are just temporary until the game has progressed further. But I do love that roofless Impala (Vodoo for you GTA freaks! biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif )

a lot of the cars may go through a series of modifications, but i doubt any will be cut out completely. i do hope they include the ability to really customize your car other than just giving it a different paint job. like adding spoilers, changing the rims and adjusting sizes, adding hydrolics, tinting the windows, setting the ride height, and changing what kind of engine it has under the hood. im also interested in hearing more about what additional roles interiors will be playing in the game.

One thing just popped into my mind that really needs changing.

Its dam annoying when you are chased by a police car and you lose it the next second another one just emerges from nowhere.

Another thing is that police always knows where you are.

In Mafia it is so cool to be chased by a cop and you turn to a nice little dark alley and turn off your headlights just to watch those cops cruise by without realising you are there.

well said... one of the better things Mafia had... great game

yep all seeing all knowing teleporting police are a pain in the poverble in gta mafia did a far better job on that

Yeah now that you mention it, that cop thing annoys me too.

Anyhoo, this game looks awesome! I would love some gangsta action. And all these new features wow_o.gif

I think police should chase other criminals too, not just the player.

Yes. It doesn't feel right when 20 gang members and 50 cops team up against you. tounge_o.gif

They do chase muggers on the streets, and they do chase gang-members too, but not when they are after you for some odd reason.

indeed.... but what i think we're getting at is that when u have a firefight with gangmembers, the police don't only shoot at u....

in vice city they chased some people and if you punched them u could gain good citizen bonuses... but i'd like to see everything this time... like car chases sweep by, or everyone in street racing being chased etc... much better

police did chase other criminals in Vice City. i would see a cop chasing a guy on foot and if you punched or whacked him w/ a bat you get $50. if they only included house raids, shoot outs and police chases it would add much more atmosphere to the cities. maybe have the ocasional firetruck and ambulance racing by.

Had to post this (do not feel like creating a new topic):

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news....id=1585

Quote[/b] ]

Metal Gear Solid Free?

[14/05/04 11:20]

E3 2004: MGS3 code stolen from Sony's E3 show floor stand

LA Convention Centre security staff were left flat-footed and red-faced yesterday as two unknown perps had it away with a copy of the MGS3: Snake Eater demo code. The one level demo, on display at Sony and Konami's stands is almost certainly being duplicated as we speak. Will you see MGS3 first at you local car boot sale?

The LAPD are investigating the incident and are looking for two 19-20 year old males. The code snatchers were able to gain access to the PS2 demoing Snake's hotly anticipated jungle rumble by cracking the perspex case on one of the pods on the Sony stand.

According to eyewitness reports they achieved this by leaning heavily on the unit before simply ejecting the disc and doing a runner from the convention centre - possibly not how Snake would have done it, but apparently effective.

E3 security is going to be very tight next year.........

Aww maan. who could have done such a thing. i hope if and when LAPD finds these pricks they take them out back and give them good old fashion police brutality. that was another game that i was really looking forward to.

available on Kazaa now  tounge_o.gif

(sorry if thats warez talk moderators... not intended)

available on Kazaa now  tounge_o.gif

(sorry if thats warez talk moderators... not intended)

uh what do you mean with that?...

he's probaly only joking around.

...good old fashion police brutality. that was another game that i was really looking forward to.

lol that reminds me of "Rodney's Ride", that arcade game inside the police station on "Don't Be A Menace to South Central While Drinking Juice in the Hood". I've only seen part of that movie, but it was pretty funny.

Anyway, the security must be ridiculous if you can get away with that. We will see it online soon, not that I will be looking.

he's probaly only joking around.

yup... did a search and found it on kazaa... although didnt download it... don't like that game... anyways...

back to GTA tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You can drive from LA, through the countryside, up a mountain, into San Fran, and onto Las Vegas.

Countryside + highways + law enforcement + motorcycles = CHiPs!

1491571.jpg

Quote[/b] ]You can drive from LA, through the countryside, up a mountain, into San Fran, and onto Las Vegas.

Countryside + highways + law enforcement + motorcycles = CHiPs!

Wats CHiPs

Cheap Hookers in Pants Stuff rock.gif

We get bikes. Woho. Rock the east side smile_o.gif