Sign in to follow this  
Rastavovich

Dkm-mod updates

Have you got the 1.40 RSC file as well? I'm not sure about the compatability between old and new versions of both these files.

I think it's not a big problem. You can still play missions using the new rsc.pbo if youself have the old one. But you'll receive at least 1 error message and i think some of this players had a ctd, too. But i'm not sure if it was the different rsc whitch made that ctd-problem or something else.

Mfg MEDICUS

I have the 1.4 RSC pbo. The problem is that the VIT_APC_Arena script uses the weapons VIT_APC_ARENA 1, 2, and 3, and I don't think these are declared anywhere.

VIT_APC_Arena1 - 3 are declared in the latest vitapc_config.pbo. Due to a not complete packed archive, this file is missing.

It was included in the patch file, but since our server is down atm you have kind of bad luck, I don't know if any other site mirrored the patch.

I already have the v1.3 config, but thanks. biggrin_o.gif Is there any place I can get the 1.4 config, or an eta on the DKM website being reactivated?

I already have the v1.3 config, but thanks.  Is there any place I can get the 1.4 config, or an eta on the DKM website being reactivated?

Is there a new config (vitapc_config.pbo) for the VitPack1.4?  rock.gif

Yes there is a new config for 1.4.

No eta on the server (seems to be a major problem), but we hope it will be less then a week till it is back up.

The site is up again, but I'm a bit lost, will the VITAPC pack work fine if I just redownload the full addon?

I was going to download it anyway, and rewrite V1.3 with V1.4, but this part in the VITAPC page confused me a bit, it says version 1.1 when it supose to be 1.4 Its that just a typo error ? If so I'll just download the pack and I should have a fully working pack, or is any issues that havent been sorted yet?

Quote[/b] ]

File Title:    Final VITAPC Pack    Download

Submitted On:    10 February 2004  

Submitted By:    admin (Administrator)  

File Date:    2004.02.08  

File Author:    AKM74  

File Version:    V1.1  

File Size:    17mb  

File Type:    Selfextracting rar  

Downloads:    1283  

Thanks.

@CERO

We experienced some mjor server problems with hardware failure. So what is up atm in the download sections is an backup from...(dunno, think it was february). Anyway there was only an old VITAPC on the site then.. so what you see atm is an old file. We try to fix that asap.

Hi,

I have one question refer to your T12 (BlackEagle/dkmm_be.pbo):

It's a very nice tank. Great sounds, great looking and nice effects. The armour is ok, but would it be possible to make his ammonition a bit stronger? I've the feeling, that the "Sabot-Shells" are more like "Heats" and the Heats ... hmm .. even worth  sad_o.gif

I would really like to use the T12 in a CTI modification, but it's hard, cause he has no chance vs the standart BisM1A1. You need about 7 or 8 direct hits to destroy the M1A1 and the Abrams needs maximum 4.  crazy_o.gif

So would it be possible to increase the strength of the T12-Shells a little bit? That would be really great, couse i would really like to use this awsome tank!

Mfg MEDICUS

Thanks Bonko, I'm downloading now.

And thanks DKM for the great work.

@CERO.

The BE ammo will be stronger with the next update of the dkmm_rsc.pbo.

That unit need blood texture

blood-tex2.jpg

like Spetznaz

blood-tex.jpg

only suggestion,APC pack is really nice smile_o.gif

Are u sure u use the VitPAck 1.4 and the vit_config 1.4?

Are u sure u use the VitPAck 1.4 and the vit_config 1.4?

yes,use 1.4

Yes, you are right. I'm sorry.  sad_o.gif

Just tested it myself and realised that there is really no blood-lod on the SOBR-Units

Mfg MEDICUS

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell what the difference between OMON and SOBR is? Thanks... smile_o.gif

OMON-SOBR.jpg

Quote[/b] ]OMON is a special counterinsurgency, -terrorist and -organized crime unit of the Russian Interior Ministry army (MVD).

Russian MVD troops are a separate army under control of the interior ministry. They are considered to be elite units:

better trained, equipped, etc. than the Army. The units reflect this with their enhanced attributes.

SOBR (otdel bystrogo reagirovaniya) is a 'rapid reaction group' of the MVD.

Text taken from two of UCE's readmes.

@CERO.

I have an annoying issue. I upgraded to the VITAPC pack 1.4, and when I put a SpetzNatz unit with the VSS in the editor, then preview, the game freezes up. Didn't have that problem in 1.3.

I have an annoying issue. I upgraded to the VITAPC pack 1.4, and when I put a SpetzNatz unit with the VSS in the editor, then preview, the game freezes up. Didn't have that problem in 1.3.

Are you sure you have the latest RSC? I've not heard of this error but it could be the troubles..

BTW: check the forums for some progress reports on various things.

I wanted to put it in your forums, but I can't seem to open your page. Is it down again?