Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

you know before downloading the blood config I haven't got any bugs !!except the soldiers dying without bloods...

I'm sure that you can remove it

ahhhhhhh crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif the russian sniper doesn't work again !!!

what's the hell wrong??!! ghostface.gif

you know before downloading the blood config I haven't got any bugs !!except the soldiers dying without bloods...

I'm sure that you can remove it

ahhhhhhh crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif the russian sniper doesn't work again !!!

what's the hell wrong??!! ghostface.gif

shit same bug as before im sorry i reverted to an old config before im so so so sorry. . ill fix that now.

and im taking out the mp5 burst. . . i cant fix the sound thing sorry

pappy please remove the parachute script  crazy_o.gif it causing many bugs

no russian sniper  crazy_o.gif

parachute not realistic

and the special forces don't work on the ofp french version in campaign or solo player it works only on the mission's editor  crazy_o.gif

and you've forgotten the nvg for special forces...

please remove...those bad things and let the important things !!!

Quote[/b] ]and im taking out the mp5 burst. . . i cant fix the sound thing sorry

you can remove the burst mod itsn't important ! rock.gifwink_o.gif

and use the vit's dragunov it's more betten than the csla's dragunov... wink_o.gif

and remove please this parachut script it's unusable in missions or campaigns crazy_o.gif and not realistic...

I'm going to search good addons to give you per pm!

bas mh47basmhupdatik.jpg

ofpgwc05.jpg

and for the Night american special forces it's better and more realistic to give them BAS M4(silenced) and for the day american OPS ... the inquisistor M4 optic or BAS m4 aimpoint ...

because the mp5 it's only for the close units like SWAT or the NYPD or the french GIGN

and for

the BMP2 use FDF BMP ... it's the best with csla's bmp

for the dca effects...use wgl effect...!!!!

more and more ideas to realise

really sorry for my english biggrin_o.gif

bmp2 i cant edit its a resistance addon

csla draganov more detailed i dont want to use anymore addons. downlaods are too much as is

about the parachute script i told u several times. theres a version of my config WITHOUT the parachute

OFP: Y2K3 (w/ controlable chute)

^uses chute

OFP: Y2K3 (w/o controlable chute)

^ does not use the parachute script

thats all the updateing im doing on the config. right now im fixing the AH64 to use teh AH64D after that im done. ive spent this past week doing nothing but work on this config. ive neglected my freinds, time with my close friends, ive even screwed up my sleeping schedual workin on this thing as much as humanly possible the dev versions are included use them to edit the rest to our likeing. i need to go back to real life things now.

thank you all for your support i apprecate it and im glad you enjoy my config/mod. this will be the last update on the config.  unclesam.gif

thank you all and good night  smile_o.gif

Edit: i will do one more update tomorrow asigning the pilots and tank crew s pistols only. after that im finished. this is just a bit too much stress for one person to handel so i leave the dev version for those who want to modify thier own smile_o.gif

hmm duds relax.. I know there is some bugs here and ther.. but remember, hes only a human.

I mean, u guys "force" him to do "slave" work for u.. I dont mean any offence to anyone here. but let him get at least 5 mins before u start complaining again.. he have a real life to to take care off..

Hes just only a human..

Just wanted to say that..

Anyway.. LOVE ur work pappy biggrin_o.gif

@Pappy Boyington

I can send you config which replace original resistance BMP2 with CSLA BMP2 if you want.

I respect pappy's work and respect him to

but my english is very bad and I can't tell what I want tell really...

sorry if I offense somebody here...

take care pappy and good night dreaming your american star anderson pamela...:O tounge_o.gifwink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

(koweitian wolf)

It's just me or main battle tanks have no sound (nor engine nor weapons). It just happens when I replace the original ECP config.bin with yours.  rock.gif

----Edit--

Fixed smile_o.gif

(obsolete Dinamicrange version tounge_o.gif )

a bug

Pilot have no gun.. get error model something... same error on M16/m203

smile_o.gif

a bug

Pilot have no gun.. get error model something... same error on M16/m203

smile_o.gif

Same here, just that I can't load a mission with a 'west pilot' in it. Cutscenes don't work, and the mission editor won't let me play.

This is the error: No entry '.model'

Me too..Are you sure you uploaded the correct file because it was smaller then the old bin file..

I installed all the required addons, and the game does not report any missing but my soldiers all look like the original ones and the 203 is the old model. It is weird because the other inq weapons are there, ecp is working and burst is gone from the ak but nothing else seems to be updated. I put all the addons in the res/addons folder. Is there something I should change in the desktop shortcut command line? I'm looking forward to getting this going but it won't work for me for some reason.

Triumph

alright ill look into the pilot thing.  im changin the pilots and tank crew to have a pistol only ill look into my mistake but im takin it slow this time so ill update it tonight sometime

i did a rush job b4 i went to sleep sorry about that

@maa: yes a config to replace the bmp2 would be nice. thank you smile_o.gif

ok i foudnt he problem with the pilot i put in "" before and after hte pistol name hehe whoops. im goin to test this stuff now. brb smile_o.gif

both chute and non-chute version are reuploaded the pilot works now. moddel special was caused by the wrong define for the pistol (the ""EC_M1911"")anyway its fixed

west pilot has colt .45 and east pilot has cz75

both chute and non-chute version are reuploaded the pilot works now. moddel special was caused by the wrong define for the pistol (the ""EC_M1911"")anyway its fixed

did that cause the modell special for the the M16/M203 to? (magic)

did that cause the modell special for the the M16/M203 to? (magic)

the model special was caused by an improper weapon assignment instead of

weapons[]{"EC_M1911"}

i had

weapons[]{""EC_M1911""}

which means that the game couldnt figure out waht the "" was so it gave a model special. . couldnt assign the gun causing an error

your magic bug i honestly have no clue about. rumor was too many addons. . . but i dont know. sorry i cant help you with it sad_o.gif

this topic may die down for a few. and i applogise for that. this is the last and final release of my config UNTIL i can hook up with a modeler to fix the hellfire proxys on the AH64D and when rudedog releases his bradlys. both will go to replacing the default BIS stuff. the AH64 is almsot ready the only thing left is to fix the pilots panel and the hellfire proxys. and rudedog is stil lhard at work on his bradly pack so once agian ill have to wait. but after that. and if maa hooks me up with the bmp2 fix then i will release a new version.

for now enjoy your current version and have fun! smile_o.gif