Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

at first I'm sorry for my english

Very good job pappy

but many people have this problem about the M113,why not to remove it and to modify the config

you've forgotten to replace the BMP2 with CSLA's BMP2

And I think that it will be a good idea to replace the soldiers from 2003 to 1985...

because it won't to be realistic...

a last think a cooperation with the WGL mod will be a good Idrea for the futur

and don't forget to give a name to your solo mod tounge_o.gifwink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

To all:

is it other who have the M113 error ?

or is it just me `?

like u get a error either in intro or briefing ?

wonderful news. i fixed the error. biggrin_o.gif

will be uploading soon.

new changes:

sniper now uses suchy and earls autorifelman model and now has pistol

spetznaz now has the such/earl's AK74SU silenced rifel

all nade launchers now can "accept" the suchy and earl grenade vests (gp25 for east and resistance and 203 for west)

east and west grenadier now equiped with that nade vest

resistance nader now equiped with 6 grenade s(defualt BIS ones)

default BIS nades now take 1 slot

LAW and RPG relaced by jam At4 (law) and suchy/earl RPG

missing addons error's fixed as well. smile_o.gif no more missing addons INQ_namoneonethree

Quote[/b] ]at first I'm sorry for my english

Very good job pappy

but many people have this problem about the M113,why not to remove it and to modify the config

you've forgotten to replace the BMP2 with CSLA's BMP2

And I think that it will be a good idea to replace the soldiers from 2003 to 1985...

because it won't to be realistic...

a last think a cooperation with the WGL mod will be a good Idrea for the futur

and don't forget to give a name to your solo mod

the campaign seems realistic enough. same war, different era once again im updateing ofp not taking it back to 1985

bmp2 is in the bis resistance addon (the pbo) and editing that pbo is entirely too much work. granted many changes could be made for the better. instructing the users on how to "unlock" and "unbin" the information is too complicated. i applogise.

M113 problem fixed

Name: how bout

OFP:2003 (or OFPY3K for short)

Update:

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/bratty/PB/files/SuperConfig.rar

thank you for the updat pappy...!!!

very very good job...

all arabic ofp people tell you : congratulations for this very good job !!

ok testing noe.. IF the error is gone I wanna say

I LOVE U unclesam.gif

biggrin_o.gif I LOVE ur work pappy biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifblues.gif

Ah and btw pappy I tested that u sayd.. I removed 50% of my addons.. but still get that shitty (Magic) error sad_o.gif

I trickest a bit and I got rid of the Magic error biggrin_o.gif

BUT: I still have the INQ_namoneonetree error sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

yep ... still getting the message with m113 and NO BLOOD AND RPG/LAW Effects sad_o.gif but great work with new vehicles. And how about UH60 replacing? blues.gif

I don't think you uploaded the new config. Nothing has changed, my sniper is still not replaced, spetznatz aren't silenced and I still have all my Missing addons error messages.

I "hope" he uploaded the wrong config  tounge_o.gif

EDIT: where are you pappy, when we need you tounge_o.gif

pappy must be with his wife now i think crazy_o.gifrock.gifbiggrin_o.gifwink_o.gif

move on man we really need your help to remove this fu.... message

sorry again for my english blues.gif

pappy must be with his wife now i think  crazy_o.gif  rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif

move on man we really need your help to remove this fu.... message

sorry again for my english blues.gif

Lol tounge_o.gif

but I really hope it where the wrong config tounge_o.gif

I hope too because i don't think that pappy can tell us false things

sorry guys was out drivin lookin for a wife  tounge_o.gif lol no actualy i was out practicing my parallel parking (sp?) due to im about to schedual my driving test next week (im only 18. . a lil late on applying for my drivers leicense tounge_o.gif )

omg lol i see what i did wrong. disorganized me  crazy_o.gif i uploaded it. . .but i forgot to change the name after i uploaded. . . so the new file had a different name on the server. my applogies im fixing that now

try again about 15 minutes after this post. im so sorry about that. after you get the new config test the unit changes first to make sure its the right one (differnet sniper sptez naz loud out ect)

EdiT: its uploaded now. download again. .the file name is right now "SuperConfig.rar"  again my sincere applogies

the missing ecp effects give me time im lookin into it. i might have to turn to the help of ECP this time becuz i honestly have no clue what happend to them. the latest ecp config matchs up with mine as far as inits and scripts go. . so ill ask them mabe i missed it somewhere. but dont worry i am looking into it and that will be the next fix i make

change the uh60. . thats the one with the ffars and i have no replacment for it.  sad_o.gif  the AH60 is a choice but most of the missions that use the UH60 for transport use that one. and the AH60 has no cargo seats sorry no replacment for that yet

Try using ExtractioN's SH-60R from his HH-60 Seahawks pack.

here

actualy i was hinting that perhaps someone work on retexturing that one too tounge_o.gif

ahh good.. finally got rid of that error  biggrin_o.gif  now I get a new error lol.. missing addon Bas_MAH60

same.. I have the addon..  sad_o.gif

Same kind of error as the m113.. but now the Bas_Mah60 sad_o.gif

ahh good.. finally got rid of that error  biggrin_o.gif  now I get a new error lol.. missing addon Bas_MAH60

Same kind of error as the m113.. but now the Bas_Mah60  sad_o.gif

roger that. ill text it out. write down the error. and fix that too.

@all might as well wait about 20 minute and ill fix that error too

here

actualy i was hinting that perhaps someone work on retexturing that one too tounge_o.gif

Ah.............erm, yeah. That'd be good too, but the Knighthawk (SH-60R) can carry troops and use hellfires, and I don't BELIEVE the UH-60's carry external weapons anymore.

Same kind of error as the m113.. but now the Bas_Mah60  sad_o.gif

roger that. ill text it out. write down the error. and fix that too.

@all might as well wait about 20 minute and ill fix that error too

ah great... thx alot dude biggrin_o.gif

Gonna test it tomorrow.. shall up about 3 hours lol. .. so good luck..

... biggrin_o.gif

here

actualy i was hinting that perhaps someone work on retexturing that one too  tounge_o.gif

Ah.............erm, yeah. That'd be good too, but the Knighthawk (SH-60R) can carry troops and use hellfires, and I don't BELIEVE the UH-60's carry external weapons anymore.

its a good idea but we have an itty bitty problem with this. to use that people need the seahawks addon. not a problem not that big i already have it

for the seahawks addon u need the coc torpedos rather large d/l but its kinda worth it

coc torpedos droped from aircrafts dont work with ecp. and this config is ecp based. sad_o.gif

oo i got an idea. since BAS did a UH60 replcment lets go bug them to do the ffar version replacment too biggrin_o.gif

upload taking place in 5 minutes. wait approx 10 to 15 for new config upload

*cough*MOD IT SO ONLY THE SH-60R comes with it*cough* wink_o.gif seriously, the SH-60R uses hellfires, not Torpedoes

budda bing badda boom. fix uploaded no more missing addons BAH mah60 or missing addons bas soar ect ect . added in bas_airweap for when BAS updates thier MAH60's to use that pbo so u wont have that error when released  smile_o.gif

damn i have got to lay off the mt dew. im so hyper right now im typin in config fixes for updated addons that havent been made yet  biggrin_o.gif

well im here now and will check this topic every 5 minutes (as possible. . .i do have to pretend to have a life ya know  tounge_o.gif ) and will update as many bugs as i can

goin to contact an ecp-er to find out what my dev version is missing as far as thier fx

Edit:

Quote[/b] ]*cough*MOD IT SO ONLY THE SH-60R comes with it*cough* wink_o.gif seriously, the SH-60R uses hellfires, not Torpedoes

well i wanted to keep the army helos as army helos. . . but what the heck i got the full pbo i can edit it for those without it. . . ok look put it to a vote. . .

folks post your comments and such on teh new config as well as add in a lil comment about what u think of this idea. replace the BIS UH60 w/ FFars to use the SH60R? or wait for a retex replacment

newNVG.jpg

i pboed this beauty here. the INQ nvgs. they replace my defaults. but my depboing and repboing of the data3d.pbo has now caused and error with my strella  sad_o.gif so when wgl releases their pack i will be using thiers in my next update

anyway. . . the actual green view is unchanged (**read below for how to change that**) but the brick with shotglasses BIS calls night vision goggles is replaced by these beautys. the 'pbo' is found in the Superconfig.rar

If you want to change the actual optics of the night vision the textures. . .

depbo the INQ_NVG, and in there u wil see a folder called "to data.pbo"

unpbo the data.pbo in your DTA folder(s) replace the textures with that

repbo the data.pbo and youre done

Super Config aka OFP:Y2K3

^updated.  ok im goin to take a shower now so no more updates for at least 20 minutes  tounge_o.gif

hehe sorry for the quick update i just thought of it while i was playing.

Edit: ok im back from my shower and i promise no more "quick updates" unless someone finds a new bug . smile_o.gif happy gaming

hum.........i think it would be better to keep the Army chopper around, would like to see if there is any replacement for the crapy BIS one, may be we can make use on the BAS AH-60 DAP by adding cargospace, removein the chaingun the mini and the hellfire(the refueling pipe as well if you like) and replace them with FFAR(thats makes the BH bring 76 rockets wink_o.gif ), but all of these BS wont happen unless BAS guys agreed to do that, so using SH60R is some kind of "solution while without any".......... sad_o.gif