Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

if u get message with ECP scripts ... u only need to rename Y2K3 folder into @ECP (link too wink_o.gif )

@Kuba first at all u need more ram. 1024 would be nice

i told you how to fix this in page one

just make a new folder @ECP and move the 3 scripts into there the blood settings the ecp settings and island settings into it

no need to change the link or rename the folder

Is there an possiblity for making such order with installer? It confused many pepale. BTW you shoud update T55 with version from this link. If you have time of course smile_o.gif

if u get message with ECP scripts ... u only need to rename Y2K3 folder into @ECP (link too wink_o.gif )

@Kuba first at all u need more ram. 1024 would be nice

i told you how to fix this in page one

just make a new folder @ECP and move the 3 scripts into there the blood settings the ecp settings and island settings into it

no need to change the link or rename the folder

Is there an possiblity for making such order with installer? It confused many pepale. BTW you shoud update T55 with version from this link. If you have time of course smile_o.gif

the installer is 300 megs and takes 3 hours to upload and an hour to make.

so i look like i REALLY want to do that again rock.gif

thou i will update the link to the T55's and a link to this new CPU freindly version that uh. . . oh crap who made this cpu freindly version? oh well it was some dork anyway tounge_o.gif

lol kuba u know im messin wit ya biggrin_o.gif

pappy.. what shall I edit if I wanna replace the Delta ( BlackOp ) with Sucheys Special forces ?

can u qoute the lines here ?

Quote[/b] ]thou i will update the link to the T55's and a link to this new CPU freindly version  that uh. . . oh crap who made this cpu freindly version? oh well it was some dork anyway  tounge_o.gif

I have no idea, about who are you talking about biggrin_o.gif That must be some verry nice person smile_o.gif

Back to topic, if you have some problems with perfomance, here comes something that is for you! smile_o.gif Kuba presents - "More CPU Friendly Version" biggrin_o.gif

Here are changes:

- ECP Effects disabled

- changed GMR settings from high detail Flamers's to low detail Smoker's ones

- Chopper dust disabled

- some scripts from BAS Helos disabled

This small things shoud improve perfomance alot smile_o.gif So all you have to do is just waiting until this... eeee,  dammit i forgot this name... smile_o.gif It was something like this popular sailor from Cartoon, who eat spinach.. I've got it! His name is Popeye ! biggrin_o.gif Anyway you have to wait until he host it on his site biggrin_o.gif

pappy.. what shall I edit if I wanna replace the Delta ( BlackOp ) with Sucheys Special forces ?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class SoldierWSaboteur : SoldierWB

{

scope=1;

picture="\misc\meciky.paa";

accuracy=3.500000;

cost=400000;

nameSound="blackOp";

displayName="Special Forces";

weapons[]={"HK","INQ_Mk23SD","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"HK","HK","HK","HK","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

camouflage=0.700000;

threat[]={1,0.500000,0.100000};

model = "\BAS_deraw\BAS_DeltaSoldier.p3d";

canHideBodies=1;

canDeactivateMines=1;

nightVision=1;

class animations {};

class UserActions {};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 199

additionalSound[]={"\DynamicRange\People\specopssoldiermoving.wss",0.000003,0};

//

};

class SoldierWSaboteurPipe : SoldierWSaboteur

{

scope=2;

displayName="Special Forces (Night)";

weapons[]={"INQ_M4SOPMOD","INQ_Mk23SD","Binocular","NVGoggles","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 200

class animations {};

class UserActions {};

//

};

class SoldierWSaboteurDay : SoldierWSaboteurPipe

{

scope=2;

displayName="Special Forces (Day)";

weapons[]={"INQ_G36CSD","INQ_Mk23SD","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 201

//

};

change

to

model="\SUCHusmc\SUCHrecon2";

thats for the one with the bandanna on his head. i dunno the model path for the others. you would have to depbo the suchusmc.pbo look at the config and find the model path to the Force Recon model of your choice (with the helmet or without)

thats all you have to do. theres a tutorial on my site on how to do this. change one model path with another. thats it. depbo one addon get the model path and replace it in the config wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]thou i will update the link to the T55's and a link to this new CPU freindly version  that uh. . . oh crap who made this cpu freindly version? oh well it was some dork anyway  tounge_o.gif

I have no idea, about who are you talking about biggrin_o.gif That must be some verry nice person smile_o.gif

Back to topic, if you have some problems with perfomance, here comes something that is for you! smile_o.gif Kuba presents - "More CPU Friendly Version" biggrin_o.gif

Here are changes:

- ECP Effects disabled

- changed GMR settings from high detail Flamers's to low detail Smoker's ones

- Chopper dust disabled

- some scripts from BAS Helos disabled

This small things shoud improve perfomance alot smile_o.gif So all you have to do is just waiting until this... eeee,  dammit i forgot this name... smile_o.gif It was something like this popular sailor from Cartoon, who eat spinach.. I've got it! His name is Popeye ! biggrin_o.gif Anyway you have to wait until he host it on his site biggrin_o.gif

thats it kuba. u and me step outside now. .. ima kick your ass biggrin_o.gif

the file is up. note it is Unsupported by Y2K3 this means. that dont come to me for help on that version tounge_o.gif kuba included his email so you can email or PM him the problems you encounter with that version

I need a little help here.

I've got a few errors that are driving me insane:

Quote[/b] ]No entry "OFPY2K3NxB.bin/CfgWeapon.BAS_GAU2B
Quote[/b] ]No entry '.modelSpecial'.
Quote[/b] ]Cannot open object cbt_misc/dsa_m47.p3d

These are the most presistent problems i'm facing, and i can't think of what could possibly be wrong.

OK, the errors seem pretty straight forward, but they make no sence to me since everything should be rght.

I installed everything that i should have installed (I triple checked on pappy's website and the config readme.).

BTW, some mission intros are not playing either because of these errors.

Any solutions?

*edit*

I'm not using any other addons or mods.

OFP:Y2K3 is the only thing running with the game.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

class SoldierWSaboteur : SoldierWB

{

scope=1;

picture="\misc\meciky.paa";

accuracy=3.500000;

cost=400000;

nameSound="blackOp";

displayName="Special Forces";

weapons[]={"HK","INQ_Mk23SD","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"HK","HK","HK","HK","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

camouflage=0.700000;

threat[]={1,0.500000,0.100000};

canHideBodies=1;

canDeactivateMines=1;

nightVision=1;

class animations {};

class UserActions {};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 199

//

};

class SoldierWSaboteurPipe : SoldierWSaboteur

{

scope=2;

displayName="Special Forces (Night)";

weapons[]={"INQ_M4SOPMOD","INQ_Mk23SD","Binocular","NVGoggles","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_M4SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 200

class animations {};

class UserActions {};

//

};

class SoldierWSaboteurDay : SoldierWSaboteurPipe

{

scope=2;

displayName="Special Forces (Day)";

weapons[]={"INQ_G36CSD","INQ_Mk23SD","Binocular","Throw","Put"};

magazines[]={"INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_G36CSDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","INQ_Mk23SDMag","PipeBomb","PipeBomb","PipeBomb"};

//ECP - Dynamic Range - 201

//

};

change

to

model="\SUCHusmc\SUCHrecon2";

thats for the one with the bandanna on his head. i dunno the model path for the others. you would have to depbo the suchusmc.pbo look at the config and find the model path to the Force Recon model of your choice (with the helmet or without)

thats all you have to do. theres a tutorial on my site on how to do this. change one model path with another. thats it. depbo one addon get the model path and replace it in the config wink_o.gif

thx alot biggrin_o.gif

First thing: Pappy Boyington, that mod is great! I luv it.

But I'd like to know if its possible to remove the gmr smoke and fire coming from dead vehicles by editing the config file. Its very cpu hungry. And also, when I play on a server that does not run the mod, some vehicles are up in the air or a bit down in the ground. Is there a way to fix that by editing the config file or is it hard-coded in the addons?

Thx in advance.

First thing: Pappy Boyington, that mod is great! I luv it.

But I'd like to know if its possible to remove the gmr smoke and fire coming from dead vehicles by editing the config file. Its very cpu hungry. And also, when I play on a server that does not run the mod, some vehicles are up in the air or a bit down in the ground. Is there a way to fix that by editing the config file or is it hard-coded in the addons?

Thx in advance.

this i am unsure how to fix. i probably need a server side version of it which i do not have the know-how to make. sad_o.gif

if any config wiz out where would like to give that a shot id be greatful

for the gmr smoke. theres a CPU freindly config on my list that uses the smoker version (for low end CPUs) that u could try. or at the very least exchange the GMR paths in teh event handlers for your versoin smile_o.gif

Wow , that's a fast reply ;-)

I knew for the cpu-friendly version but I don't want to loose almost all effects. So I supposed it was possible to only remove some. Anyway I'll look in the "event handlers" if I can spot it.

Thx again.

I knew for the cpu-friendly version but I don't want to loose almost all effects. So I supposed it was possible to only remove some. Anyway I'll look in the "event handlers" if I can spot it.

Thx again.

search the config.cpp for GMR you should find them all. all you gotta do is change that line to the one from the CPU freindly version (just the GMR part. . best just to replace the last part of it the GMR\flamer.sqs)

Thank you very much pappy for this beautiful web site

unclesam.gif

look at gamezone.cz , there's new american crews for bradley

hell why can i not download the full version ??!!!  crazy_o.gif

what's the hell wrong with it???

it tell error htpp 1404

Same here. Can't download the installers. Don't see it mentioned but can Rudedog's Bradley's be used as replacements as well?

Same here. Can't download the installers. Don't see it mentioned but can Rudedog's Bradley's be used as replacements as well?

They are alredy used. But their shoud be updated to new version. Link also dont work for me sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

Thx again.

Find this line:

Quote[/b] ]

class ECP_EventHandlers

And remove all "//" before it. If anybody is interested i can make an "middle" version, where ECP Effects will be enabled (expect blood), and GMR explosion will have medium settings (now they have low). That shoud coud keep most of special effets, and quite good perfomance. Main things which i have disabled are not connected with specials effects, most of memory is eated by helicopter dust script, and blood script.

Thanks. I see that now. Anybody know of a mirror for the installers? NM, found one at FileFront.com. Now I just need the BAS installer...

Edit - Looks like they are both at Filefront.

Dear mr Boyington will the new version of rudedogs bradley pack work with the config? Cheers!!!!

Dear mr Boyington will the new version of rudedogs bradley pack work with the config?  Cheers!!!!

Works for me fine.

Dear mr Boyington will the new version of rudedogs bradley pack work with the config?  Cheers!!!!

Works for me fine.

ok good cuz i havnt been able to test

yes i know rudedog released the crew but i told yall no updates for awhile.

second that links at file front can u give them to me so i can put them on my site? since the current ones dont seem to work for anyone except me crazy_o.gif

NM found USMG 2.0 file at fileplanet.

Seems the Installers from filefront (which I believe are from 5.0rock.gif) are missing a few files such as the BAS_SOARpilots, the tw usmg's, something from RHS and the t55's etc... or were these added in during 5.1

Aftr getting all the addons now without getting any dependency errors I now get an error -

bas_soar\bas_soarcreww.p3d (Magic)

NM found USMG 2.0 file at fileplanet.

Seems the Installers from filefront (which I believe are from 5.0rock.gif) are missing a few files such as the BAS_SOARpilots, the tw usmg's, something from RHS and the t55's etc... or were these added in during 5.1

Aftr getting all the addons now without getting any dependency errors I now get an error -

bas_soar\bas_soarcreww.p3d (Magic)

soar pilots are in the isntaller. i just double checked it right now

T55 pack: thats due to the fact that there was only 1 pack that wasnt corrupt and it was too late i had made the installer then

usmg was in there checked that too. unless they used a different installer crazy_o.gif