Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Boyington

Y2K3 - Updated Ofp Config.

strange, but i dont have the 1sec popup message when activating the radio :/

Quote[/b] ]whoops

thanks for figuring that out tak. yu jsut saved my 15 minutes  

DT: the error on the civi cars that quick pop up. . . i realyl cant help that. its not perfect just a fun script i made up for my cars

the raft animation i know it looks weird but thats a game engine bug, extraction and klink both tried to fix this and niether was successful. i dont want to use the COC stuff becuz i want the pilot visable above water, so you just kinda gotta put up with some limitatoins i cant get over.

no entry error fixed by tak and soon by me. will upload a fixed config only file in a few. after  i beta test a new idea

That's my pleasure, man!

Ok, Back in business.

I tried BIS official missions mostly and Lukily but it just in my

case I don't have any errors yet.

Seem like a quite stable tounge_o.gif

Great work Pappy! and I always boost you.

To the shadow

It's easy way but you'd better to download newest ver. from above.

One more bugs I encountered so far:

The codriver of the HMMWV is sitting somewhat in between the roof, being in midair.

Looks kind of goofy crazy_o.gif

1 Selecting M113 from the editor or any missions with the M113 cause an error like :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Invalid crew CBT_crew_w_03

2 Dunno if u was able to fix or not, but the radio bug is still there  wink_o.gif

if I come over more bugs I tell

1 Selecting M113 from the editor or any missions with the M113 cause an error like :

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Invalid crew CBT_crew_w_03

2 Dunno if u was able to fix or not, but the radio bug is still there  wink_o.gif

the radio bug is still there cuz i told you its not a big deal. i etiehr leave it in and u deal with the bug. . .or i take it out all together

invalid crew, that crew is from rudedogs latest M2A2 Bradly release. . . why dont you have the latest version of his bradly pack? rock.gif

sorry spencer, i fixed the links now

If you're having problems with ECP lag, then just download the latest version of ECP.  It has a feature that lets you turn down or off the effects in-game.

PS Who still uses Windows 98 and Windows ME? I have a nice 8-track player I'd like to sell you guys....

found the radio bug will be fixed soon

if it absolutly drives you insanely crazy then check the download link for the addons pack in 30 minutes

What about us "Holier than thou" XP people?

EDIT: Yes I really am that stupid... never occurred to me to look in the RAR...

What about us "Holier than thou" XP people?

EDIT: Yes I really am that stupid... never occurred to me to look in the RAR...

The installer in the Y2K3beta pack is for Win2k/XP..

Again... it's a monday... night...

I'm gonna go pound my head into a wall for being a complete and total moron...

Again... it's a monday... night...

I'm gonna go pound my head into a wall for being a complete and total moron...

at least now everyone knows that the installer is in the rar incase someone else was going to ask the same question smile_o.gif

Hey, being the picky bastard that I am, I want a hydralic suspention script to go along with the CD player in the civy cars. Imagine the look on those Nogovan's faces when they see my car bouncing around while I play "low rider". Also when I play music it plays loud outside, but inside the car (first person view) I can't hear anything....

lol you two are funny biggrin_o.gif

i should make a special note to all my fans, users, and those who are curious:

assuming the trucks are delivered on time, this will be the last thing i change in the mod

these werent included in last release becuz the trucks and humvees were still work in progress.

now that we have decent humvees at a decent download size trucks for west, and the script was just a bonus for the final release.

Aim-able scud has been needed since 1.0 of the game.

swiming pilots. . . just an extra i threw in

use of soar pilot for west. it needed a complt new model and that one is good enough

so i say again. . once the trucks are secured. the installer will be made including ALL addons. (BAS installer seperate) the Y2K3 Mod will be annouced as 100% Complete. it was @ 80% back in 5.1, final incured for a few months of testing and playing to turn up any bugs before hand.

and the mod will be finalized for good my contact information is listed if anyone would like to contact me via messenger and i will be more then happy to attempt to provide any help that i can. i have a truck load of RL responsibilities to focus my attention on

Also In case anyone missed it. once the mod is released in its absolute Final version. you may edit and redistribute it under the following condtions only:

*Personal Use

*Clan User (and potentional clan membership clause**)

*Family Use

*Close Freinds

**PCM Clause: if your clan is Y2K3 based but some changes need to be made for clan useage and distributed via your site is allowed as long as you credit me for doin the brunt of the work, and credit said members who modifyed it to your specs, and i request that you contact me via messenger to let me know that your clan/squad wants to use a modifyed version, but i wont limit you to that. i would apprecate it if you did, but i wont go ballistic if you dont. its a matter of respect really.

thats all, carry on soldiers smile_o.gif

Hey, being the picky bastard that I am, I want a hydralic suspention script to go along with the CD player in the civy cars.  Imagine the look on those Nogovan's faces when they see my car bouncing around while I play "low rider".  Also when I play music it plays loud outside, but inside the car (first person view) I can't hear anything....

yea sometimes the vehicals engine drowns it out, ive tried several times to increase the sound db of the music but it refuses to budge. sorry sad_o.gif

and there is no suspension script tounge_o.gif that requires model changes, scripts, and config changes.

enjoy tounge_o.gif

for now just impress them with your tunes wink_o.gif

[cornyannouncervoice]And tell them all what happens if they release publically! *wink wink*

[corny announcer voice]And tell them all what happens if they release publically! *wink wink*

promptly drug out and shot smile_o.gif

*gulp* Well, thats um, interesting. *Pulls at collar of shirt* biggrin_o.gif

the radio bug is still there cuz i told you its not a big deal. i etiehr leave it in and u deal with the bug. . .or i take it out all together

invalid crew, that crew is from rudedogs latest M2A2 Bradly release. . . why dont you have the latest version of his bradly pack? rock.gif

sorry spencer, i fixed the links now

Does them require the CBT crew ?

sry, havent dlled them yet tounge_o.gif

A weird thing with INQ's HTTV - if you just touch a tree or some unforgiving object the steering column breaks or something and its out of commission.

A weird thing with INQ's HTTV - if you just touch a tree or some unforgiving object the steering column breaks or something and its out of commission.

jeepmg armor is low liek the default jeep. . .i can increase it if you want

the humvee cargo problem has been fixed. redownload the beta pack

when starting OFP Y2k3 with the newest beta config i get an error   BAS_WEAP missing ...... well does it accur because of third party addons rock.gif AM I THE ONLY ONE when yes then it is ok ..... if not please tell me

I HAVE TO BLAME MYSELF sry solved it

oh man but i really have problems to choose between kegetys and llaumax sky .... found the water texture i want ...moon and stars are fine hm..... llaumx one is very blue.... but looks WOAW ... and realistic...

kegetys looks mor like it is painted "WORK OF ART", but beautiful too. hhrrhhrhr

Quote[/b] ]hen starting OFP Y2k3 with the newest beta config i get an error BAS_WEAP missing ...... well does it accur because of third party addons AM I THE ONLY ONE when yes then it is ok ..... if not please tell me

I HAVE TO BLAME MYSELF sry solved it

I have the same problem!!

How you have resolved the problem?

Thanks