Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

I'll make an attempt at some machine guns (man portable, not vehicle):
Thanks. That's helpful for something else...

But for human machinegunners, I need the name of the actual machinegunner's class. tounge2.gif

(imaginary example: LSR_Ranger_M249Gunner)

Oops, I read "machine guns," not "machine gunners." I will list the associated machine gunners tomorrow.

Would it be possible to have a "radio silence" option for faster AI reaction times?

Not in this version. I'd have to spend time looking to see if that's even practical to do.

Hi Kurayami! notworthy.gif  Just a question if you would.. If this information is for BN880's tracers, is there a way (or have you fixed) the problem where you pick up another weapon and it does NOT fire tracers?  Just wondering if there was a easy way around that problem in a 'mission editor' type situation (something deeper that the init line of the unit.)  Thanks!

(If this slows you down at all, don't answer it!  tounge2.gif )

I died long ago, but GOD got very impatient waiting for this release so he gave me a chance to ask if "soon" would be before hell freezes over.

(JK!wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I died long ago, but GOD got very impatient waiting for this release so he gave me a chance to ask if "soon" would be before hell freezes over

Thats a bit cheeky. The thing will be done when it's done. If Kurayami requires a couple more Months then we all have to wait.

I look forward to this release but Kurayami take as long as you need. I am sure EECP will be fantastic.

Hi Kurayami! notworthy.gif Just a question if you would.. If this information is for BN880's tracers, is there a way (or have you fixed) the problem where you pick up another weapon and it does NOT fire tracers?

Nope...

I was planning to make some changes, but there is just no time.

dying for an update....

I was planning on finishing everything up by last Tuesday, but the proverbial shit hit the fan on Monday, which prevented me from doing that.

I don't know when I will be starting up again. There's hardly anything left to do at all... All I really need in order to finish is just one day where I can devote myself to it, but I don't know when I will be getting one of those.

Lemme know if there's anything i can do to help!

Maybe help you clean up some of that fan-blown shit? wink_o.gif

Anyway - offer is there.

TP

Lemme know if there's anything i can do to help!

Maybe help you clean up some of that fan-blown shit? wink_o.gif

Anyway - offer is there.

TP

Sorry, I've been having a bad time lately.

You can definitely give me a hand. That would actually be a huge help. Thanks. I'll get in contact with you soon.

Kurayami, you sound like you need beer.

Hang tough, manno. Don't kill yourself doing this, but I think that once you get it out, you'll feel a lot better. I'm really glad that you're getting some help from the community, though. This community blows my mind.

If I had any expertise, I would help out too. I can only provide you with statistics and trivia, though. Believe me, if I knew anything about scripting or C++, I'd be with you in a heartbeat. If you have any minor, menial or otherwise no-brain thing to do, gimme a PM.

i get the flashpointbeta.exe could not be found whenever i try and run eecp from the desktop and program file shortcut.

am i doing something really stupid.

in my defence it has been a good two years since i have played ofp.

any help appreciated

rename the flashpointbeta.exe to <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE simple as that

Hello,

SomeOne Could me help to understand CONFIG.BIN or say me if it exist a Tuto about modify Config.cpp or a Config.cpp commented.

Best Regards, ExA

Hello,

SomeOne Could me help to understand CONFIG.BIN or say me if it exist a Tuto about modify Config.cpp or a Config.cpp commented.

Best Regards, ExA

Sanctuary's post.

Regards

Thunderbird84

Hi there

I've been flat tack with work and family since Kuri sent me the config to add CAVS to sad_o.gif

Sorry guys!

TP

Hi,

Fast question. At first i say that i've searched readme for this and i am not reading all these 78 pages to look if here have already answered to this.

So, my question:

Is there anyway to disable ECP's "Release units" action during mission. I don't want it to my missions, it would only happen problems there.. So that was it.

Sorry my english, hope someone will understand... xmas_o.gif

Damned, i'm sorry... huh.gif Well moderators can delete these, i'll write to correct thread...

any more updates please its starting to feel this mod is dead which i sure hope not

OK, first off, your mod looks great.

But I'm having some problems.

I followed the install instructions properly, but when I goto put the config.bin in the ECP/bin folder, I don't see any file that I'm suppose to overwrite. (am I missing something? huh.gif) The closest thing to it is, 'config.ccp.' I simply placed the config.bin file in the required folder, (along with all the other files in their appropriate folders) started up ECP, and loaded up the map Battlfield, and everything had the standard BI models. (I have all the addons by the way)

Can I get some help? I'm sorry to bother you guys if I'm missing some small, insignificant thing.

Thanks.

OK, first off, your mod looks great.

But I'm having some problems.

I followed the install instructions properly, but when I goto put the config.bin in the ECP/bin folder, I don't see any file that I'm suppose to overwrite. (am I missing something? huh.gif) The closest thing to it is, 'config.ccp.' I simply placed the config.bin file in the required folder, (along with all the other files in their appropriate folders) started up ECP, and loaded up the map Battlfield, and everything had the standard BI models. (I have all the addons by the way)

Can I get some help? I'm sorry to bother you guys if I'm missing some small, insignificant thing.

Thanks.

EECP 0.44 is designed for ECP 1.075 and incompatible to the actual version of 1.085.