Sign in to follow this  
Taconic

EECP - Enhanced ECP

I getting error:

No entry Config.bin/CfgWeapons.D10a

when starting game, any solution for this?

i'm sure i got all addons needed ...

I getting error:

No entry Config.bin/CfgWeapons.D10a

when starting game, any solution for this?

i'm sure i got all addons needed ...

Oops. This was caused by a very small but stupid mistake on my part (I forgot to define the d10a cannon in CfgWeapons.) I have absolutely no idea why it didn't generate errors for me during my tests because it should have, but it didn't, which is why I failed to catch it.

v0.3.1 should fix this bug.

Just an update:

As of today, I've begun work on the next version.

Quote[/b] ]

Revision History

-----------------------------------------

Misc:

Goggles now animated on US soldier

Goggles now anumed on US black op

Models:

US M113 : Operation Northstar M113A1 (uparmored)

Gameplay:

M113A1 armor values match ONS' armor values. Weapon changed to Sigma-6's M2.

Static M2 changed to Sigma-6's M2.

I've also been going through and straightening up my comments so that doing a non-dynamic range version of this config is just a small matter.

Just a quick note to let you know that the RHS T55 scripts

in this version will misbehave in a multiplayer game

whenever T55's are spawned, the RHS script itself letting

you know this multiple times. Other than that, it

(and all previous versions) work fine in MP. Excellent idea

and execution of that idea, BTW. I watch this thread like

a hawk. Thanks to your fine effort, all of the blood, sweat,

and tears endured by the makers of these addons you've

incorporated into your project is no longer for naught, as

their contributions are now easily accessible, seen, and

experienced by all of us who have followed your progress.

Just a quick note to let you know that the RHS T55 scripts

in this version will misbehave in a multiplayer game

whenever T55's are spawned, the RHS script itself letting

you know this multiple times.

Could you copy down an exact error and post it for me? I'll look into it, but I've looked at RAE_init.sqs and suspect that I won't be able to fix the problem without incorporating a modified script into the config. Before I release the next version I think I'm going to check with raedor and see if that's all right with him because there are a couple of other (minor) problems that stem from that.
Quote[/b] ]Other than that, it

(and all previous versions) work fine in MP. Excellent idea

and execution of that idea, BTW. I watch this thread like

a hawk. Thanks to your fine effort, all of the blood, sweat,

and tears endured by the makers of these addons you've

incorporated into your project is no longer for naught, as

their contributions are now easily accessible, seen, and

experienced by all of us who have followed your progress.

Thanks. Hearing things like that makes me glad I've spent the effort. tounge_o.gif

In a window near the upper-left corner of the

screen, 'RHS_T55_pack MP error' flashes whenever

any RHS script (or so I presume) is called. In the readme

for the pack, it said that by defining the

variable 'RHS_T55_NoScripts = true' with global scope, it

will allow you to use the T55's without scripts; moreso,

defining 'RHS_NoScripts = true' in the same scope will

allow you to use all Red Hammer addons without scripts.

I have tried both suggestions though unfortunately to

no avail; nonetheless, had it worked, I fear that it would

defeat the purpose for which you decided to include them.

I hope that this error is not an isolated event, for then I

would be responsible for sending you on a wild goose chase.

The conditions for replication would be just a simple

MP mission with one crewed T55 - the error message

should begin to fire the instant it is spawned, or at least,

the first time an operation of its functionality is performed.

In a window near the upper-left corner of the

screen, 'RHS_T55_pack MP error' flashes whenever

any RHS script (or so I presume) is called. In the readme

for the pack, it said that by defining the

variable 'RHS_T55_NoScripts = true' with global scope, it

will allow you to use the T55's without scripts; moreso,

defining 'RHS_NoScripts = true' in the same scope will

allow you to use all Red Hammer addons without scripts.

I have tried both suggestions though unfortunately to

no avail; nonetheless, had it worked, I fear that it would

defeat the purpose for which you decided to include them.

I hope that this error is not an isolated event, for then I

would be responsible for sending you on a wild goose chase.

The conditions for replication would be just a simple

MP mission with one crewed T55 - the error message

should begin to fire the instant it is spawned, or at least,

the first time an operation of its functionality is performed.

No worries about it being an isolated event. I just tried it myself on a loopback game and I got the error (in addition to "missing rhs_t55pack" errors.) It will require me to change the init script to fix. If I get a working fix and Raedor gives me the OK to include it with the next release, that will be one more problem solved. If he doesn't, then I'm just going to have to revert back to not using RHS' scripts. That will also solve the problem, but at the loss of features.

Does anybody know of any man-portable deployable mortar systems aside from those included in the WGL mod? (Ideally all in one piece so that one unit can carry and deploy it, regardless of how unlreasitic that is) I've just come up with an idea that I'd like to test the feasibility of, but I can't seem to find anything to test it with.

There is the semi-portable mortar system in MFCTI 1.6. The

catch being that after it is "built" it cannot be moved. It is

available through the repair-truck build options.

That is the only thing I can think of, unfortunately.

Hi Kurayami,

Been following this project since the beginning but it's only upon recently ive had the time to test it. Must say that Im impressed and I think that your project is the best around since it's incorperated into ECP.

So I finally sat down and started playing the CWC campaign again and boy was I amazed, it's like a new game. Great work Kurayami really great work.

It's just one thing that im missing and that's a new BMP. I know that you want to keep the required addons to a minimum regarding size but maybe you could use VITAPC pack? Another possibility if it's possible to rip the BMP with permission from FDF or CSLA? Just a suggestion.

Either way great mod keep up the awsome work.

Hi Kurayami,

Been following this project since the beginning but it's only upon recently ive had the time to test it. Must say that Im impressed and I think that your project is the best around since it's incorperated into ECP.

So I finally sat down and started playing the CWC campaign again and boy was I amazed, it's like a new game. Great work Kurayami really great work.

Thank you.
Quote[/b] ]It's just one thing that im missing and that's a new BMP. I know that you want to keep the required addons to a minimum regarding size but maybe you could use VITAPC pack? Another possibility if it's possible to rip the BMP with permission from FDF or CSLA? Just a suggestion.
Yes, the BMP is something that I've given some thought to. I have permission from MAA to use CSLA's units if I wish, but I'm a bit wary of doing that because of the size of the download and their armor PBO. I know that I could just rip the models that I want and copy the config, but I don't find that to be terribly ethical (IMO. I wouldn't want somebody doing that to my work.)

As it stands, I'm waiting to see what happens with the Caucasus Crisis BMPs. From what I understand, ORCS may be releasing them. If that's the case, I'd rather make use of those since they'd be a small and self-contained download.

As for the VITAPC BMP-3, I've considered using it to replace the BMP-1, but I haven't really done anything since the only BMP-2 I could use is the CSLA one, and we get back to the problem of size again with that. If we don't get both a BMP-1 and 2 from the Caucasus Crisis' work, then I'll probably use whatever we do get and the BMP-3.

By the way, currently I'm working on fixing the longest-standing bug in the config - incorrect weapons and magazine pictures in the inventory. This has required me to create new weapon classes. My plan is to make the default equipment of soldiers consist of things from these new classes, which will be identical to my modified default classes as far as values go. The old classes will still remain for missions that specifically make use of them, but the pictures will still be incorrect because, to my knowledge, there's no way to idependently assign pictures to weapons and magazines without creating a second magazine class.

Thanks for the answer Kurayami can't wait for the BMP replacement.

Keep up the excellent work.

I just received permission from raedor to modify his scripts, so in the next release all of the T-54 scripts, including the random number script, will be working.

I've also spent some time this afternoon adding something very nice to the config. Let's just say that it rymes with "sadly."

There should also be an update available fairly soon. I was planning to hold off until RHS released their infantry pack, but I'm making enough changes to warrent a new release before that.

Ummm, radley....no

crably....nope not that....

uhhhh.....I GOT IT!!!!

To be honest when they came out, the first thing i thought of was an update for this config with it.... call me ur #1 fan, or just a geek who gets excited of the "CONFIG OF THE AGES"

Just wanted to say 3 thumbs up on your project! Made a fresh install of Flashpoint, the hisky addon, the ECP and your enhancements and all I can say is WOW, Great Stuff!

btw, BAS released De/ra 1.55, maybe you could update your link on the first page for it.

Thanks for the compliment. I'll change the link when I release my next update.

Speaking of which, it's nearly done. I took a break for a couple of days because I was spending far too much time on it, but now it only requires me to devote 3 or 4 hours to finish up. I basically started from scratch in order to fix a number of small problems that were bothering me (and probably only me.) This also means that everything is very clearly commented in the config, so it isn't a two hour job to hunt things down for use in a non-dynamic range version, which I've been promising to get out for a while.

Barring any unforseen problems, I should have it finished and tested within a week.

@Kurayami:

If size of CSLA_ARM.PBO is problem, then I can make new PBO only include BMPs for you ;)

@Kurayami:

If size of CSLA_ARM.PBO is problem, then I can make new PBO only include BMPs for you ;)

Wow. That's a very nice offer. It's something I didn't even bother asking because I didn't think anybody would be receptive to it. I'm definetely interested. I'll drop you a PM.

That's a nice offer from you Maa just what I have missed in EECP.

By the way Kurayami you given the newly released Bradelys any thought of implenting them? I think they would make a great addition to this allready great mod.

I've had the Bradley in for a few days already. I still need to fix a problem with the Bushmaster class and get the random number script working, though. I haven't really taken a good look at the scripts yet, but I'd imagine that they work the same way as RHS' scripts, which means I'll have to have to modify things to make them work properly, so I'll have to get in contact with Rudedog and get his permission before I can do anything with that.

I've had the Bradley in for a few days already. I still need to fix a problem with the Bushmaster class and get the random number script working, though. I haven't really taken a good look at the scripts yet, but I'd imagine that they work the same way as RHS' scripts, which means I'll have to have to modify things to make them work properly, so I'll have to get in contact with Rudedog and get his permission before I can do anything with that.

You've got my permission. Let me know if you need any help.

You've got my permission. Let me know if you need any help.

I see. Thank you. I was going to shoot you a PM today about it, actually. This saves me the trouble. tounge_o.gif

Things are about 95% done at this point barring the CSLA stuff. Once I get everything worked out with Maa, I should have a release ready in a day or two.