Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Us colonial marines

You're gonna have to scroll through the pages, heck it may not be available anymore..

We have Alien and Predator (by Ksatryia) and we waiting for your addons notworthy.gif

great now ive been reading this whole thread for nothing sad_o.gif

the only addon i want is a dropship thats all sad_o.gif now ihave to do with choppers sad_o.gif

plz finnish your dropship and release it sad_o.gif only the dropship plz!! i beg of you!!!

whistle.gif

ok the dropship is say 90 % done smile_o.gif

vagabond only needs help on transport script

+

i´´ll contain some good script but they´re simple :P

anything else??

This was march 4th 2004 so I'm HOPING that in two years twenty percent was covered.

I'm satisfied if it's finished to 100%, 110% seems a bit overkill.

wink_o.gif

Are we sure though that the work done on this mod within OFP's constraints will transfer well over to Armoured Assualt?

can a mod please close this thread?

beggin is leadin nowhere and im not going to release somehting that is not finished *POINT*

if you like imports use them

im not going to waste anything wot the mod team made

for single beta release..

no it wont be for arma

but game 2

Because it's the belief that if you whine enough, they're gonna say "okay, just to shut you up we'll release it"  Even though discussions of the mod have led to Neph's decision.  If you can't accept the decision, learn how to model and build a better dropship, or more pointedly build your own.

But to second Neph, moderator lock topic.

bastlers ( actually zippyos) dropship has already been released

the model is ok but itll serve better as a lod i think ;P

hte model that zippyo made isnt really compareable to teh one ive made i dont want to show off, really

but anyone who saw it will understand

but dont discuss this

i made that high detailed cockpit cuz the majority of users has a pretty powerfull pc

(the stuff even runs fine on a slow 1,4 256 ram anyway)

+ i love detail

others love detail aswell , im sure wink_o.gif

and 2000 polies isnt too much wink_o.gif

here u say a dropship is released is that still downloadable? i mean i dont mind if it isnt very good i just need it to let my mision look better

ps i know it isnt your dropship :P

Hi Guys,

Is this mod stillin production it'd be a huge shame if it wasnt. There looks like theres a huge amount of effort been put into it.

And Im not chasing the mod to be released banghead.gif

I know what thats like. Just wondering if its been scrapped??

Thanks

we havent scrapped anything

ceased until arma or game2

dependand which platform fits best for the needs to simulate the gear of the marines

Just found this old thread, any updates on this? I made a poll asking for this however it was locked.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?142274-Mods-TCs-Aliens-VS-Predator-VS-Colonial-Marines

:(

Hey again, RowdyGowdy.

Unfortunately, we need to go through more forum rules.

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

This thread is six years old, and is a mod for OFP. Do you think there is any news for this?

Additionally, the thread creator said:

can a mod please close this thread?

beggin is leadin nowhere and im not going to release somehting that is not finished *POINT*

if you like imports use them

im not going to waste anything wot the mod team made

for single beta release..

no it wont be for arma

but game 2

I do appreciate you were searching for existing threads for an answer. That in itself is extremely agreeable. You may find better results using the addon request thread that Foxhound indicated. Be advised that there are addon request threads for OFP, ArmA, and ArmA 2, so make sure you are posting in the forum of the game you are looking for mods for.

Closing.

If Neph wants to revive the thread for some reason, she knows where the keys are.