Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Us colonial marines

i want to see... hmm... J-Lo nude... lol  

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  yay.gif

Ok jp.. well, show me you Marines and the air units please

Next time I catch you spamming you're getting another PR. You've been warned before. If you don't have anything useful, relevant or intelligent to post - don't post.

Bastlers site is:

Bastlers site

but forbidden access for some reason.

Bastlers old marines are here at :

USCM  Marines

you also need the weapon pack for the marines:

USCM Weapons pack

Before calling the addons people release "junk" remember you are getting these addons for free that these talented and creative  people  are making them because they love flashpoint. Have some respect.

*climbs down off soapbox*

Just some small updates:

-Added the geometries for MP (clan signs and such)

-Been going on a delete fest to get some kind of shadow lod going. I got the properties, but how far is far enough regarding faces?

The LOD that give a reasonable outline of the vehicle, but not nessisarily showing all the bits and peices.

....... so anything better than a black rectangle ... lol wink_o.gif

have u been doing any work on bastlers old marines or have you made your own and could we get sum screens on the smart gun if possible plz biggrin_o.gifnotworthy.gif

Look guys, I think the underlying tone is that we will post screenshots, information, etc. when the time comes.  We got lives to live, and in some cases, other projects going on at the same time.  We appreciate the support and such, but patience is something to consider too...

Quote[/b] ]BROWSE BACK IF U CARE!

lol

This thread is 59 pages.

Lighten up.

Quote[/b] ]patience is something to consider too

Maybe the mod makers could try that once in awhile as well when it comes to questions from people.

I vote we close the thread seeing some folks are getting overly pushy and do what ORCS studios does and request no threads be allowed to discuss anything about the project until it is done?

Gotta constantly waste time from working on the mod to answer the same questions over and over again.. Don't know about you ut I have to put more oivertime into my real job due to got lots of bills to pay and forced into a lower paying job. Thanks to being in the Army National Guard. I don't see anyone here offering to pay my morgage or anyone elses bills to spend more time on free addons.. Should just turnthem exclusively over to VSB1 at least they pay for it.. Even more funny only one on the mod not using VSB1 so there be no major loss.

tounge2.gif

Good grief man , dont whine about not being able to afford the lifestyle you want here .

As for wasting time answering questions ... its purely optional man ... whoever told you that you have to answer everything was lying.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you know you spend too much time on forums when you start to think you are some kind of galactic moderator that has say over everything .

peace ffs

ds233.jpg

ds234.jpg

Started back on the UD-4L a bit, adding some more weathering, and attempts at scrathes..

Very Nice.. On anoher point did you manage to get both turrets working on the APC?

and how was progress on the smartgun operater we saw a while back.

Keep on going!

biggrin_o.gif

the problem with the top turret is that its raised and lowerd

surely it woudl be managable to attach it with a script

but it would cause following problems:

the above mentioned raising/lowering

bank/pitch errors

above-water level problems (can be fixed though)

for the first release itll stay as seen in the clip

the smartgun operator undergoes a ovehaul

im redoing several parts (again) on the troops

because i made a better body model (seen on my mercs)

to which all the accessories and equipment have to be fitted.

ill promise some pics soon smile_o.gif

oh and eric smile_o.gif

add some exhaust dirt around the swaying area of the nozzels smile_o.gif

I've done a little more:

ds235.jpg

ds236.jpg

I've done a little neph, but the olive isn't working with me but this is what I got so far...

ds237.jpg

ds238.jpg

And yes, the canvasses are so far (2 so far) at 2048 x 2048..

STOP

Right now, due to real world commitments on nephilim's end, she has asked that I take over for the project, to maybe get it started. Right now I just have to look at what she's done, what needs to be done, and so on. Then in a few days or so I'll get with people to get things prioritized, etc.

I don't know if this is really bad news or not, but good luck to you both.

theres a lot of both your hard work in it..

Thanks....

For those working on the project, could you all send me a status on the various projects working, as really, my time is limited (Drill Sergeant School, and right now I only got so much time, so via email will suffice, just keep in mind any responses will be delayed).

Right now, this and alot of stuff is on hold. I'm burned out from Drill Sergeant School (LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Week) And also, I'm still trying to get a hold of how things will pan out while in school. Honestly, Drill Sergeant School is my main focus, and generally as time goes on, will have started to see what goes on, and adjust from there. I don't have much time on the hands as the past few weeks, messing around being a Candidate, so one of these days, I may get around to working on something, provided I get some sort of sleep.

Well do to issues with my real life and most of my time hogged up working on the real military equipment, and my addon making skills are far below the average for anyone on the mod. It would be best I drop out of the mod team due to I cannot hold my own anymore as a productive member on the moding team. And leave the slot open for somebody more capable to filling it...