Sign in to follow this  
nephilim

Us colonial marines

itll be a mix of ww2 and modern japanese military with sone scifi influences just like the colonial marines

i had a concept sketchsomewhere

unfortunatelly im not home so i cant upload it....

Silly question, but I remember DerBastler had half finished some coropate troops... are they likely to make an appearance?

Sorry for the delay mostly dealing with the real military and my civi employer being a pain refusing to give me time off for my military commitment. Thus dealing with lawers JAG and Human Resoruces is not been a lot of time to focus on addons. Way things look will need to get a new job cause its grown way hostile cause I got em in trouble.

And I've been hampered by the fact that by moving, I had gotten a new laptop, and had to delete OFP so my sister can have it. But I got it coming in this week, OFP Gold so I can get o2 up and running again.

Cool was fired by spineless employer was actually happy and could attack a number of outstanding addons only to have HDs fail.

Do you have an estimate on when the first mod will be released, its lookin great btw i'm a real alien fanatic biggrin_o.gif

Hi been watching this thread for a while I'm not asking for a re;lease or anything, but how are things going, I know the dropship was looking good and I believe someone said the aliens where done, and the Marines looked good, what would you say is the current stuff done and whats left to do?

Interested and Impressed. thumbs-up.gif

no hd fail

were all busy with diffrent stuff

but we work on it

slowly though

Yes HD fail, I lost a lot of stuff. crazy_o.gif then my job thanks to back stabbing mismanagement. At least got an old one I had before baack so getting back on my feet slowly.

I think I brought this up earlier, but is there any practical way to have powered armor/exo suit inOFP? If so, I'd love to see a Berserker unit:

alb1.jpgalb4.jpg

Hey guys, been watching this thread for a while, great stuff! I was watching Aliens last night and now its got me in the mood for some Alien hunting tounge2.gif Any way thought id just post this to keep ya motavated! keep it up! yay.gif

@Major Fubar:

I think it's possible, some guy posted some "armored suit" that well, moves I think like a tank. Though I guess Sentry 2003 is having progress with his C&C stuff..

but here's a little bay work I messed around with. the problem is finding stuff like cable runs, etc, that would normally be part of a bay like this (I guess). If there any good side views I can incorporate with it, I would appreciate it.

ds230.jpg

ds231.jpg

I'm quite positive I've seen it, thanks though...

Been doing various bits and pieces of the dropships throughout the weekend, finally got the gunner view textures done for all of them, and looking to work on the gear bays, though a suitable texture eludes me...

ds232.jpg

Sentry2003 - it doesn't looks like armoured suit. It looks more like a few cannons on legs smile_o.gif

We've seen armoured suit in comics, which was showed by Major Furbar, and game AvP 2.

Btw. When we will see some Alien pics ? smile_o.gif

Btw2. EricJ - I'm still eager to help you guys if you need anything.

Well, try this on for size...  I for the life of me (neither has neph) figured out the landing gear bays.  I got them preset so far as the front bays (left and right sides) at both at 64 x 128.  The rear well is 128 x 256.

Front gear bays:

well.jpgwell2.jpg

And the rear gear bay:

well3.jpg

neph was planning on using some Avro Vulcan wheel well pictures, but she's been quite busy. But if you can come up with something I would (and neph too) appreciate it.

well good news things are starting to calm down enough that I'm not going to scream anymore and getting O2 going again to reengage projects in modeling.

now i know you guys hate being asked this question sad_o.gif but do you have a release date for the gunship? it looks so cool... notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

This is gonna be great, even though Im not into sci fi that much this looks great.

Offtopic: fatcroc5, your sig greatly disturbs me... icon_rolleyes.gif

Sentry2003 - it doesn't looks like armoured suit. It looks more like a few cannons on legs smile_o.gif

We've seen armoured suit in comics, which was showed by Major Furbar, and game AvP 2.

Btw. When we will see some Alien pics ? smile_o.gif

Btw2. EricJ - I'm still eager to help you guys if you need anything.

Look at this :P thats the original one, ive only made what is original looks, and it has so many guns :P

jugg_dep_orig.jpg

btw, ericJ:

Nice screens! nice work! wink_o.gif keep that good work!

ltrs

Thanks, and the walkers look cool too smile_o.gif If you got any textures you think you can swing my way, let me know and I'm sure I can use them somewhere smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You know he hate being asked the question why ask it?

um..so i know the release date? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Offtopic: fatcroc5, your sig greatly disturbs me...

if anybodys disturbed its me whistle.gif