Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some c&c stuff

WOW! This (when it's ready) converted to CTI (capture the island mp game) and I'm in heaven tounge_o.gif Realy nice looking job.

Thanks for your comments smile_o.gif

@Smokki. Yeah there will be an MP version and SP version but when the SP version ready i'll need some help with the MP version smile_o.gif

update on the NOD Flame Tank and NOD Buggy.

buggy1.jpg

buggy2.jpg

NodFT2.jpg

NodFT1.jpg

Quote[/b] ]Drill Sergeant Posted on Dec. 10 2004,22:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh loooks so nice...  

Flame tank with flame script? I hope!.  

Yeah it'll have a flame script smile_o.gif

Update, The weapons factory has been redesigned by ILkhankane, and i've been working on the Tiberium Harvester.

Heres some pics

GDIWF2.jpg

GDIWF1.jpg

hav1.jpg

hav2.jpg

Nice stuff, stu!

Hmmm, 1 question, I remember having seen pics on www.ofp.info, of a Mammoth tank by spanish addonmaker Silverhawk, is he part of this mod? Since his pics aren't under the Mammoth tank section of the mod, I was wondering... any info on that one? Does anybody know if it's out and up for grabs, and if yes, where?

Thanks and the guy who made the Mammoth tank is not with this mod although i wish he was. biggrin_o.gif

Here's an in game pic of the Tiberium Harvester and some buildings.

ingame1.jpg

Great pics! biggrin_o.gif i got tons of missions that are everything from 5 % and a few that are 100% complete to and a whole loads that lie somehwere between tounge_o.gif

you could add me to msn messenger and we can chat wink_o.gif

Thanks and the guy who made the Mammoth tank is not with this mod although i wish he was. biggrin_o.gif

Are you going to try to contact him? On ofp.info is a mail address along with the pics, would be worth a shot... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Commando84 Posted on Dec. 20 2004,02:05

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great pics!   i got tons of missions that are everything from 5 % and a few that are 100% complete to  and a whole loads that lie somehwere between  

you could add me to msn messenger and we can chat  

Sure i'll add you to msn messenger smile_o.gif  although i haven't had much time to go on msn messenger much.  About the missions Id like to see some of the old C&C TD missions in the mod biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ][ZG]BUZZARD Posted on Dec. 20 2004,03:13

Quote (stu @ Dec. 19 2004,22:58)

Thanks and the guy who made the Mammoth tank is not with this mod although i wish he was.  

Are you going to try to contact him? On ofp.info is a mail address along with the pics, would be worth a shot...  

I've sent him an e-mail i'm just waiting on a reply smile_o.gif

Heres an in game pic of the NOD Obelisks and Power plant. right now i'm trying to get the Obelisks laser beam working hopfuly i'll get it working soon  wink_o.gif

OB1.jpg

Hey Stu, nice pics, I hope yuou'll try to give them some renegade-like interiors as well? would absolutely rock...

We'll be doing some of the building interiors like renegade and we'll also make up our own interiors here's pics of the power plant interior.

PPinside1.jpg

PPinside2.jpg

Looks very nice stu!

Great work biggrin_o.gif

Here some works from me, i am in a C&C Mod too but not in Tiberian Dawn, it calls Tiberian Sun.

Here some pics over my Disruptor from GDI

[im]http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/gdidisruptor4.jpg[/img]>100kb

[im]http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/gdidisruptor1.jpg[/img]>100kb

[im]http://ofp.gamezone.cz/news/pics2/gdidisruptor2.jpg[/img]>100kb

ltrs

Sen†ry ˛°°ł

awesome work Sen†ry  smile_o.gif  I've been looking on the C&C TS Mods site and i must say you's are doing a Fantastic job.

Here's an update on the mod smile_o.gif

TRH1.jpg

TRInside1.jpg

GDI Tiberium Refinery by: ILkhankane

NODTR.jpg

NOD Tiberium Refinery by: ILkhankane

NODAPP.jpg

NOD Advanced Power Plant by: ILkhankane

APP1.jpg

GDI Advanced Power Plant by: ILkhankane

ConB.jpg

GDI Barracks by:me

and heres some more smile_o.gif

fromA2.jpg

NodEngineer2.jpg

NodEngineer1.jpg

NOD Engineer by: Combat-Agent

mcv3.jpg

mcv2.jpg

GDI mobile construction vehicle by: me

GDIHC2.jpg

GDI Hover Craft by: me

great looking screens ! biggrin_o.gif

i got win 2k and its messy to install and get it working but i'll see if i find my cd's then i can install c&c 1 on the comp xmas_o.gif

im really looking forward to the next game red alert 3 that is in the making smile_o.gif

i am in a C&C Mod too but not in Tiberian Dawn, it calls Tiberian Sun.

just wondering:

you guys ever thought of merging your projects?

Sen†ry ˛°°ł please watch your filesizes, each image you posted was well over 100kb.

Also I've removed image tags from your signature image, your signature was over 8x the allowed size.

i am in a C&C Mod too but not in Tiberian Dawn, it calls Tiberian Sun.

just wondering:

no.

Tiberian Sun units are sompletely diffrent.

Orca from Tiberium Dawn:

[ig]http://www.tiberiumsun.com/downloads/images/orca1.jpg[/img] >100kb

and from TS:

orca2.jpg

Tiberian Sun is fare more in the future, the Tiberium has consumed the earch more, vehicles are more advanced. you cannot breath properly outside (all units are carrying helmets), and the units look WAY cooler then Tiberian dawn! (sorry tounge_o.gif ).

Dammage values might be shared, but little more i think..

gandalf the white poting a pic over 100kb straight after I've just had to tell someone off for doing the same thing really isn't the best way to get on my good side, if it weren't Christmas I'd be sorely tempted to increase your warning level, please check images before you post them smile_o.gif

Wow. You guys really are starting to make some progress.

At first I thought this was going to be another one of those projects that just never took off. You guys keep at it. I'll enjoy playing some C&C ofp style in the future.

Quote[/b] ]PainDealer Posted on Dec. 26 2004,19:33

just wondering:

They don't want to which is cool with me, besides like gandalf said Tiberian Sun units are completely diffrent smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]gandalf the white Posted on Dec. 27 2004,18:13

the units look WAY cooler then Tiberian dawn! (sorry   ).

Yeah but the Orca doesn't tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Baphomet Posted on Dec. 29 2004,10:04

Wow. You guys really are starting to make some progress.

At first I thought this was going to be another one of those projects that just never took off. You guys keep at it. I'll enjoy playing some C&C ofp style in the future.

Yeah i was feeling like giveing up on it once or twice then some member's joined.  Now i'm injoying it again smile_o.gif

Here's a small update.

GDI_RF1.jpg

Repair Facility.

GDI_HP1.jpg

Helipad.

NOD_SSM2.jpg

NOD_SSM1.jpg

NOD Surface-TO-Surface Missile Launcher .