Sign in to follow this  
stu

Some c&c stuff

Hey all.

I'm doing some C&C addons and i may make a small c&c mod nothing to big.  The models i've started on are:

Gdi: Orca.

Nod: Obelisk.

Nod: samsite.

Nod: Turret.

Nod: Stealth Tank.

Have a look Here and please tell me what you think. smile_o.gif

Cool. I'll be looking out for them. That orca's looking tasty.

I dont know man....jesus christ, how you going to make that nice red laser come out of oblesik and burn my balls up man? thats like.....over ofp engine rules tounge_o.gif

sounds like a cool idea to have the c&c stuff in ofp biggrin_o.gif

i would like to have Tanya or commando , if you can make voices and the weapons sounds and all

Hey. Thanks for your comments.

Quote[/b] ]bmgarcangel Posted on Mar. 02 2004,02:49

I dont know man....jesus christ, how you going to make that nice red laser come out of oblesik and burn my balls up man? thats like.....over ofp engine rules  

Yeah maybe. I need to have a look at some of the sifi mods and maybe ask one of them.  one of them must have laser beams. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Commando84 Posted on Mar. 02 2004,02:53

sounds like a cool idea to have the c&c stuff in ofp  

i would like to have Tanya or commando , if you can make voices and the weapons sounds and all

There will be some commandos but no tanya.  I'm just going with c&c tiberium dawn.  Maybe i'll do a c&c red alert mod after this one. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]bmgarcangel Posted on Mar. 02 2004,02:55

or da Kodiak ship from tiberium sun

Yeah the Kediak would be cool but no TS stuff.

There is a morita addon that I had at one point that shot a purple laser. I dunno where it's hosted, some obscure OFP site as I recall... but it might be worth looking into if you can ever find it.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure i've see some weapons that fire laser's somewhere. wink_o.gif I'll do some searching.

There is a morita addon that I had at one point that shot a purple laser. I dunno where it's hosted, some obscure OFP site as I recall... but it might be worth looking into if you can ever find it.

Morita? sounds like something from starship troops, but hell, even in troopers they used real bullets for there guns biggrin_o.gif

Rgr that dude

Ya know, I think we should have a starcraft for OFP 2 now

With the Zerg, Protoss, and Terran

~Bmgarcangel

CplVagabond Posted on Mar. 03 2004,16:32

C&C rules and so does ofp sooooo C&C + OFP = drooooooolll

the SST website is www.zerohazard.net/ofptrooper/ update coming soon for SST mod ^_^

Thats some great work you're made there.  Looking forward to seeing some more smile_o.gif .

Update. Just made the Gdi barracks.

Update just finished the GDI gunboat and silo.  I've started on the power plant and hand of nod.

I see someones made a great looking nuke.  Maybe someone can make an ion cannon biggrin_o.gif .

Everything is still needing textured. I'm just doing all the baisc models.

cool, always wanted a C&C Tiberian dawn mod for OFP

Theres already some models you can use for your mod

GDI:

M1A1 (Medium tank)

Hummer

M113 (APC)

NOD:

M2A2 Bradley (Light tank)

Apache (Attack chopper)

Frandsen FAV (Buggy)

Probably something more

You maybe could use the BAS ranger or Earl & Sucheys Marines in desert uniform, just slap on a GDI badge. Dunno about NOD, Earl & sucheys Force recon?

Well, anyway, just my thoughts

No way dude

Nod soldiers have these weird helmets, and in Tiberium sun, GDI soldiers have helmets too, that they can see through of course ( like the nod soldiers ) biggrin_o.gif

wants pictures rock.gif

No way dude

Nod soldiers have these weird helmets, and in Tiberium sun, GDI soldiers have helmets too, that they can see through of course ( like the nod soldiers )  biggrin_o.gif

wants pictures  rock.gif

No, because your talking of Tiberian sun, im talking about tiberian dawn

Tiberian dawn is the first in the C&C series, set in a not so distant future

Tiberian is the third in the series, it came after Red Alert, TS is much more sci-fi

Quote[/b] ]CrunchyFrog Posted on Mar. 11 2004,01:34

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cool, always wanted a C&C Tiberian dawn mod for OFP

Theres already some models you can use for your mod

GDI:

M1A1 (Medium tank)

Hummer

M113 (APC)

NOD:

M2A2 Bradley (Light tank)

Apache (Attack chopper)

Frandsen FAV (Buggy)

Probably something more

You maybe could use the BAS ranger or Earl & Sucheys Marines in desert uniform, just slap on a GDI badge. Dunno about NOD, Earl & sucheys Force recon?

Well, anyway, just my thoughts

Thanks for the ideas smile_o.gif .  I've got a humm-vee and M113 models.  I never would have thought of using the M1A1. And as for the nod models. M2A2 bradley is a good idea. I've got a apache model i think it was from the ofp demo one.  

In tiberian dawn the apache only has a gatling cannon.  But my orca will have tow rockets and chaingun.  Do you think i should give the apache some tow's.?

I'm also going to make the recon bike would it be possible to put rockets on the bike.?

Quote[/b] ]bmgarcangel Posted on Mar. 11 2004,06:01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No way dude

Nod soldiers have these weird helmets, and in Tiberium sun, GDI soldiers have helmets too, that they can see through of course ( like the nod soldiers )  

wants pictures  

This is what the gdi will look like

gdiinf.JPG

Nod willbe about the same

Cool

Imo the Apache should be a realistic as possible... same with all vehicles

One thing, about the infantry, in TD the standard infantry has a minigun, heh, imo that should be replaced by a 'realistic' rifle such as a M16, M4, or maybe a XM8

Maybe some russian weapons for NOD, AK-74M or AK-100 series?

Just my ideas

I'm making the weapons realistic ones like you said the m16. The only laser weapon willbe the obelisk.

Update some pics of the hand of nod.

OFP+C&C = C&C Renegade. wink_o.gif Or, if you wanted to do a mod I think BF1942 would be the perfect engine.

Well I'm not too hot on all that C&C stuff so ignore me, just btw the xm-8 would be a great infantry weapon.

smile_o.gif

just btw the xm-8 would be a great infantry weapon.

smile_o.gif

Yes, this one would be sweet. Perhaps there will one be released next week or the week after that.

@stu:

Very nice,

Good idea at all. I'm not a C&C fan, but your screens look interesting. Looking forward to it.

Mfg MEDICUS

Quote[/b] ]Gollum1 Posted on Mar. 11 2004,22:00

OFP+C&C = C&C Renegade.   Or, if you wanted to do a mod I think BF1942 would be the perfect engine.

Well I'm not too hot on all that C&C stuff so ignore me, just btw the xm-8 would be a great infantry weapon.

I don't really like renegade or know how to use gmax.  Yeah BF1942 would be perfect for a c&c mod but l like ofp to much biggrin_o.gif .

As for the xm-8 i may give gdi the m-16 and give nod the xm-8.

Quote[/b] ]MEDICUS Posted on Mar. 12 2004,02:28

@stu:

Very nice,

Good idea at all. I'm not a C&C fan, but your screens look interesting. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for your comments smile_o.gif .

And one more update: mobile construction vehicle.

Hey all heres another update.

GDI Guard tower.

Some civilan buildings.

Church.

Barn.

Here.

I'm also going to make two islands.  A small one and one big desert island with deep canyons for some cool Orca.  Apache chase's. biggrin_o.gif

I'm trying to think of some real location's maybe some where in egypt for the desert island wink_o.gif

I just thought i'd give an update on things i've done.

Refinery

Nod Buggy

Repair bay

Com Center

Weapons Factory

Construction yard

GDI Gunboat

Hope you like it.My Webpage

And I thought nobody ever gave a damn anymore about C&C... brings back memories of C&C Renegade... hey, I remember seeing some C&C stuff for OFP before... check this out, as well other pics on ofp.info... I always wanted to have an Orca...