Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

Vip awards

VIP2.gif <s>Avatar one.</s>Avatar two.

VIP2003-1-2.jpg <s>Avatar two.</s>Avatar one.

Well we moderators voted between ourselves and these two were equal with 4 votes each, so now it's up to you guys to choose which one you think is best smile_o.gif

Number 1 has a very nice firey effect but the font is too...ehm...gay(sorry...couldn't think of a different word crazy_o.gif)

Number 2 gets my vote.

I dont like animations on websites i'm trying to read, its annoying to see things moving/blinking/etc. somewhere next to the text i'm trying to read so my vote goes for the second one (though I dont mind if the first one wins, i'll just put it to webwasher's blocked images list ;) )

Two by a country mile. Sorry whoever made one, it's kinda nice but ... mind you I can't even tell what two is. Are my eyes getting old and feeble or does it say `Operati' instead of `Operation'? Anyway, kudos to both artists.

Avatar 2 obviously (being a gif animation hater), I did like bals suggestion more though. blues.gif

Second one. Sorry, but the first one is damn ugly compared to #2, and it's animated. crazy_o.gif

Just vote and stop insulting my avatar !  mad_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

lol  tounge_o.gif  I actually ended up voting #1 just to even the scores. There's nothing wrong with it. But just like kegetys said, animations tend to be annoying *cough*  placebo *cough*

Two by a country mile.  Sorry whoever made one, it's kinda nice but ... mind you I can't even tell what two is.  Are my eyes getting old and feeble or does it say `Operati' instead of `Operation'?  Anyway, kudos to both artists.

It says Operace or something like that, it's Czech for Operation.

well nearly my dads japanese and my was scottish plus im dislexic, so my english is well pish i live in scotland so that dosent help much either

basicaly i just meant that placebo can do what he wants as he is the head bummer around here

Naaah I just keep the avatar because I know it annoys Shadow wink_o.gif

#2 is better choice IMO. Would be nice to get more gold/yellow in there but it's good.

I can still win, I shall not give up. I am still hoping, the race is still tight!  biggrin_o.gif

(BTW. just listening to police radio of Illinois chicago, and they just said ".there is a .body floating in the water, it seems to have been there for a while"..tune in if you got Concept/design OnlineTV.)  Shiver shiver! does the lady mean an animal floating.or maybe??