Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Official Stupid Quiz Thread

thai.gif

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you,

you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions

about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a

number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good

meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Quote[/b] ]and what the heck do the mean with that???

You´re not amused  smile_o.gif

North-Korea-97-accordion.jpg

..on the second look sad_o.gif

They have a really bad time there.

canada.gif

You're Canada!

People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do.  In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others.<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'> If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.</span>

How did he know biggrin.gif

Do you ski? I said YES! Why sweden then? Someone lacks geographical knowledge there.

Is that someone you?

well is sweden famous for its ski resorts. Sweden has as much to do with skiing as germany does (probably even less). What you do have hmmmm Ĺre Jukkasjärvi Vemdalen. Spectacular!  tounge_o.gif what is the highest lift in sweden 1500m? Halo? Comptetitor check?

german.gif

You're Germany!

You have a really ugly past, one that defies description.  This gives you tremendous guilt, but you've coped with it and flourished into an awfully good person, considering.  You've finally made peace with yourself, in so many ways, and you've been able to build on that for a bright and capable future.  You've become so enlightened that you're probably a member of the Green Party, or at least listen to their demands.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>PHANTASTICH!</span></span> biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

All acurate...except the Green Party stuff. wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

uk.gif

You're the United Kingdom!

You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you.  

Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you.  Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle.  You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

Not really true, especially not the last part... But hey! I also became Canada, but I miss clicked on "Do you ski" so I guess it doesn't count tounge_o.gif

EDIT: @AlbertSchweizer, one of our most influential kings did ski for his life and without him I would probably be speaking Danish and going to a catholic school right about now tounge_o.gif

spain.gif

You're Spain

You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and a diverse number of races and religions. You like to explore a lot, but sailing, especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you. Beware of pirates

and dictators bearing bombs.  And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls!

It's just not safe!

Sweden has as much to do with skiing as germany does (probably even less).

rock.gif

sud.gif

Quote[/b] ]Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it.  That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache.  You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense.  If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

Something went wrong secon time around...

1go.jpg

Quote[/b] ]You're 1984!

by George Orwell

You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.

crazy_o.gif

greece.gif

Quote[/b] ]You're Greece!

Wise, old, and athletic, you used to be a big star, but now you've faded a bit into relative obscurity. While no one would go so far as to call you a ruin, you're definitely past your prime. You really would rather spend the day on a small island or a small boat than doing just about anything else. Though watching the games, whatever sorts of games they may be, is also appealing. Whatever you are, you're Greek to me.

Only took me about 6 attempts to get there wow_o.gifwink_o.gif

First I was Mexico, then Spain, then Malta, then Vatican City, then Israel, then finally Greece biggrin_o.gif

Each attempt got me closer, both regionally as well as in the quiz biggrin_o.gif

Also depending on which of my personality answers the questions i get Australia and Malta. tounge_o.gif

That is the scary part because i) i am Australian and ii) my mother's family is from Malta wow_o.gif

austral.gif

AUSTALIA!

You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.

LOL funny...but the truth is I hate teh outdoors and I hate nature....why else do you think I have nothing else better to do than take the stupid quiz, post this reply, and twiddle my thumbs till OFP2 is release

what do you have to answer to get Malta.

You are small and insignificant but you think everyone is dying to make you join the party.

You dont swear like usual people do but the worst know is: Al Madona and Hostia!

And, you are realy nice, open, friendly and have good manners, but if you are a women you dress a little bitchy and if you are a man you wear more gold than Goldfingers girlfriends!

thai.gif

You're Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

tounge_o.gif

ire.gif

You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

WOOT! My family is Irish, immigrated to US during civil war. Ever see The Gangs of New York? My family did live in the old brewery.

Oh yea...and I love all types of potatoes too... tounge_o.gif

Feeling slightly slighted by being Mozambique (if you knew me, you'd know why) I retook the test. And I got this:

falk.gif

You're the Falkland Islands!

You're pretty insignificant in the big picture, but when you have influence, it affects the most important people in your world.  Sadly, you don't have much of a will or voice of your own, and it's hard to develop it when your big aspirations are to live on a farm.  Your emotional life is stormy and windswept, but you have a few close friends that follow you like, well, sheep

I think that's more like me. But I don't have any sheep. Yet.

The site also has a book quiz. I got this one on my first try, and I'm very happy with it:  biggrin_o.gif

tcitrjds.jpg

You're the Catcher in the Rye!

You are surrounded by phonies, and boy are you sick of them! In an ongoing struggle to search for a land without phonies, you end up running away from everything, from school to consequences. In this process, you reveal that many people in your life have suffered torments and all you really want to do is catch them as they fall. Perhaps using a baseball mitt. Your biggest fans are infamous psychotics.

Afghanistan. wow_o.gif

What the ? crazy_o.gif

I got Thailand and then the China and then Falklands ..... blues.gif

The site also has a book quiz.

That could have been where I went wrongwith my second attempt tounge_o.gif

1go.jpg

You're 1984!

by George Orwell

You have this uncanny feeling that you're always being watched. Thus life has become a bit of a show as you try to portray yourself as much more reputable than you actually are. All around you, people seem to accept an unending stream of lies and propaganda without flinching. Your only hope may be a star-crossed love affair, but pain seems stonger than love. If you have any older brothers, be very wary of them.

Do the mods count? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Can this become the official Quiz Thread? smile_o.gif