Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Mapfact discussion thread

some "new" pics of the xm 8:

XM8_Beta_01.jpg

aybe we'll include this:

XM8_Beta_02.jpg

Uhh, with flashlight it looks nice  biggrin_o.gif . Are these 8 in the picture all versions of the Xm8 ?

Uhh, with flashlight it looks nice biggrin_o.gif . Are these 8 in the picture all versions of the Xm8 ?

yes, most probably.

and here is the next nice little addon by mapfact.

here are two pics of it:

FIA2.jpg

Vietcong.jpg

there're about 100 different flags in *.jpg. you can use them for addons, missions or what ever you want.

only third reich flags are not original (without hakenkreuz), cos it's forbidden to show/have/use such flags in germany.

flags are too clean looking. You think you guys could make a new flag addon where flags can actually have alpha in them so we can have battle torn flags. Or even have 2 flags on one pole? anyways good work guys.

also make th eflag look 'rimpled' (I don't know th eright word for it) there was a great WW2 flag pack which had flags like that with shadows on them.

sweet, i like those a lot, good work guys. so what do you guys think of making a flag pole that can have mulitple flags on it and can have flags with alpha to it? You guys seem like you know a bunch about ofp? rock.gif anyways if not no biggie sad_o.gif

sweet, i like those a lot, good work guys. so what do you guys think of making a flag pole that can have mulitple flags on it and can have flags with alpha to it? You guys seem like you know a bunch about ofp? rock.gif anyways if not no biggie sad_o.gif

we'll see. but right now we have a long "to-do" list. blues.gif

The "Schleppdach" addon is very cool, fits perfect with the "baracken"!

Thank you Mapfact!

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

How about some camo nets in different shapes, sizes and camo scheams?

I know its not my idea, its been mentioned in the Sheds topic.

@CERO.

Quote[/b] ]@cero Posted on April 21 2004,14:53

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about some camo nets in different shapes, sizes and camo scheams?

I know its not my idea, its been mentioned in the Sheds topic.

@CERO.

Great minds must think alike!  tounge_o.gif  I just posted the same request on the 3WX topic. Let hope someone listens to us! BTW Mapfact, keep up the great work! I always look forward to the release of your addons!

Wadmann

coming soon:

XM8Beta.jpg

but it's more an experimental addon.

Nice textures!

I was wondering sometime if you are updating your "baracken" addon with some new buidlimgs? If you are I highly suggetsion making a prison barrack or an ammo shed. smile_o.gif

And an armery would be nice, with weapon racks, and boxes, a table with tools and a striped down weapon from the gunsmith, and so on.

But a weapons and amunitions depot and stores would be good too.

Something to use for as a black op target.

@CERO.

some good ideas.

JörgF. is working on such an update. most probably he includes some new buildings.

Those M-8s look great! Is the one on the far right the designated marksman version?

Those M-8s look great! Is the one on the far right the designated marksman version?

You would presume so becasue it looks like it has a longer barrel allowing the bullet to spin a fraction more.

The one next to it looks like the carbine version though

on the far right is the marksman version. the one next to it is the handgun (compact carbine) version, the one on the very left is the carbine (baseline carbine) version. the rest is clear i think (handgun with silencer; carbine with grenadelauncher; mg version)

there's a remake of nogova in the works of T.S.C. Plage (the guy who made this photo

bas_org.jpg

in the upper right the original one)

this new isalnd is kinda "mapfact-nogova" cos you'll find not only some of our objects there:

airport_01.jpg

airport_02.jpg

mine_02.jpg

mine_03.jpg

he tries to fix all known bugs on nogova.

more info (only german...) and screens here.

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL MAPFACT ADDON