Mmp marder is released!

Ok ladies and gentlemen:

MMP released their Marder!

Marder.jpg

You will get 2 versions:

-Marder 20mm

and

-Marder 20mm + Milan rocket launcher

Both vehicles can be camoflaged and they have smoke launcher.

It uses the highest texture size ever used on an ofp addon:

2048*2048 <-!!! biggrin_o.gif

If you have any performance problems with this huge textures, just choose smaller one in ofp preferences.

This is an amazing addon, you better get it NOW!!!

MMP Homepage

Or download it from:

OFP.at

HAVE FUN!

MfG Lee smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Aw man, I keep getting a corrupt RAR from OFP.at! Really looking forward to wreaking havoc with this one soon!

I registered and downloaded their other addons but now my account isnt good enough ? And atwar has a dead link. sad_o.gif any mirrors?

I had the corrupt .RAR prob before as well with the Unimogs. I "seemed" to have fixed mine by re-dloading WINRAR.

The Marder is SUPERB! smile_o.gif

This is really well done. The textures are great.

The only issue I saw(same as the Unimogs) was a LOD issue. The Marder turns green/transparent though and not white at a short distance away.

This is just outstanding - just done to perfection!

The textures and the model are absolutely first-class, and I love the attention to detail given. How the Milan tube pops off after firing is great!

Only suggestion I can come up with is perhaps giving the 20mm a bit of a beefier firing sound - but then again, this might be what it really sounds like.

Other than that, absolutely top-knotch...

I might have to go and download the rest of the MMP/BWM addons now smile_o.gif

Fabulous stuff ! Thanks a lot for this great job! wow_o.gif

MMP mod are you "Stakanovists" (in reference to the miner Stakanov who was a production recordman in the soviet union) ? tounge_o.gif

Again thanks a lot for this great add-on.

Looks terrific - I'm downloading now, but then I 've got to go to work  sad_o.gif

Ah good old Bw time!

Great Addon

Good Textures

Nice Model

Really Perfect but the Marder has no Steeringwheel

The only Tank i know is the Wiesel which has a Steeringwheel

OG

are MMP gonna make bigger infantry goups (and gunners... i really miss mg3 gunners)

Yes, there will be a whole new infantry pack in the next time.

The basic pack has only been released because they had a deal with another mod (i won't name it here) which should do bw soldiers for MMP. they didn't. so MMP had the oppurtunity to release nothing and wait for the soldiers or release a basic pack with only a few soldiers (from the old bw mod) and all of their addons. so be patience please.

You can also use the MMP Addons with the old infantry from the bw mod (v 1.3)! There are all types of infantry (besides AA, AT and Medic) included. once there will be the mmp infantry you can overwrite the old pbo. this is what I'm doing right now cause i'm playing with the MMP Addons MFCTI and need infantry...

that´s what i like to see after i wake up smile_o.gif

gonna test that beauty soon...

and thx for the hint with the older troops wink_o.gif

absolutely beautiful addon! Always been a big BW fan. Does anybody know how to get the AI to use the milan though?

Enybody know how meany polys that thing got?

STGN

One little thing i thought about:

The commander of a Marder is leader of the squad (or platoon)and when the platoon fights on foot the squad leaders and the platoon leader disembark too (except the oldest Sarge, he´s too old and sends a younger soldier of his group   wink_o.gif  ). So in gamer they should be no tank crews but soldiers.

Would be fine if it was like that, just a thought of me.

Greetz

[76]Chavez  *noPanzerGren*  wink_o.gif

But ingame nobody will get out of a tank to fight with his weapon because in the marder he has a better protection and firepower. imo it's better to let it be crew models.

Info for mission maker:

To set camo:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[Mardername, 1] exec "\BWMOD_Marder\Tarnen.sqs"

---

To remove camo:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">[Mardername, 0] exec "\BWMOD_Marder\Tarnen.sqs"

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Wooohaaa!

THX a lot to all MMP-Members! Alsome addon!

The textures and details are excellent. smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  i love M.M.P-BW

whow with this standard i really hope they will release a leopard pack

biggrin_o.gif

Wery good work m.m.p. biggrin_o.gif a great addon but those the wells look wierd its is mud on them or wat??

wonder whats going to be released next rock.gif maybe.....Tiger smile_o.gif

An excellent series of addons, lots of variation and lots of nice features. I like the removeable camo on the Marder, and the variation of the MAN and Unimog vehicles.

My only concern is that all of the addons have very few LODs. The MAN trucks for example only have 2 resolution LODs, and the second one is set so high that you will never see it. This is fine, until you have a lot of vehicles on the battlefield. As they will all be displaying the top lod, and at around ~4000 polys, this will put quite a strain on the game engine and thus the FPS. A few more res LODs and these will be perfect.

Otherwise, excellent addons, they're permanent fixtures in my addons folders, and I hope that some good missions can be made with them soon!

Yes, there will be a whole new infantry pack in the next time.

The basic pack has only been released because they had a deal with another mod (i won't name it here) which should do bw soldiers for MMP. they didn't. so MMP had the oppurtunity to release nothing and wait for the soldiers or release a basic pack with only a few soldiers (from the old bw mod) and all of their addons. so be patience please.

You can also use the MMP Addons with the old infantry from the bw mod (v 1.3)! There are all types of infantry (besides AA, AT and Medic) included. once there will be the mmp infantry you can overwrite the old pbo. this is what I'm doing right now cause i'm playing with the MMP Addons MFCTI and need infantry...

"The other mod" actually was a person really... but if you still need stuff from his HK pack, I can talk to him about it.  I remember some of the units in there were amazing (The German units) so I hope those don't go to waste.

At the very least I'll talk to him about perhaps updating the HK pack if it needs updating.  But at the moment he's working hard on our mod once again so I don't want to distract him because we're sooooo close to releasing a nice beta pack that I don't want to screw that up by getting him sidetracked.

Is anyone even hosting the last HK pack anymore???    The units in there would compliment the BW Mod's stuff very nicely.   Wasn't it made specifically for the BW Mod?

In fact didn't you guys have a whole BW Mod demo pack? What happened to all that stuff?rock.gif Did you guys scrap all those units???

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>