Sign in to follow this  
Vognsen

From the future?

Please construct a detailed post rather than forcing people to visit an external link to gain enough information to have a discussion.

Well, to state a point, u must have some kinda knowledge of what the guy is writing, so weather or not i post a link to the entire site, or i quote some of it is irelevant, ey?

Anyway, the guy says his from the year 2036, and has travelled back to 1975, to pick up some ibm 5100 series because people (in 2036) figured out the ONYX has some flaws and for some reason need that computer to solve them.

Anyway, he says he travelled to 2000 and you can then see all his posts on that internet site. Theres a few images of the timemachine, and alot of things he said about our time etc. He says therell be a cilil war in USA starting in 2005 and ending in 2015, where russia sends an a-bomb to usa and europes larges cities.

.... heres a quote:

"Are the Olympics still being played in the future?

60. As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.

01-30-2001 06:21 AM

61. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

(I did a quick search and couldn't find any bike tire manufacturers in the United States. Anyone else know of one?)

01-31-2001 02:14 AM

62. The "Mad Cow" story here is yet to begin but don't worry, the fruited gelatin deserts are safe.

63. I'm glad to see it's so easy for to dismiss the Middle East. Yes, I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer" and a "no legger".

01-31-2001 03:41 PM

64. The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Do you believe this guy, or not?¨

No. I think he's a pillock.

Quote[/b] ]He is saying his from the future, and predicts a civil war in the states by 2005....

One'll get you 20 of anything you like!!! rock.gif

I read some of the things the guy said about the "future". Not credible in my opinion. If there had been a nuclear war the GPS and other sattelites wont work anymore. Ground dust created and EMP would have taken them out.

His proposals are nothing spectacular. And his time machine...

HIS time machine !! Well judge by yourself:

TimeMachine.gif

M3.gif

M4.gif

Where is the flux compensator ?  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Funny read though:

Quote[/b] ]Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

(63) Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency.

(64) This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election.

(65) The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense.

(66) Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack.

(67) The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction.

It´s a hoax. I´m pretty sure about that.  wink_o.gif

Edit:

Quote[/b] ]Where is the new US capitol?

52. The new US capitol is in Omaha Nebraska.

HAHA ! tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]61. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out.

(I did a quick search and couldn't find any bike tire manufacturers in the United States. Anyone else know of one?)

Stock up your bicycle tires until 2005 lads.

Quote[/b] ]65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Where is my helmet ?!? Sound the alarm !

smily539.gif

I dont doubt that either, althou what amazes me is the amount of time he/they have put into it blues.gif

This must be the third time this bullshit has turned up.

1) hes not from the future. He's a fraud.

2) Anyone can claim vague predictions about what might happen in the future, thats how horoscopes and other bullshit are done.

Its nonsense and I'm tired of it.

This guy sounds like a right wing nutjob who just spouted ideas of what he'd like his world to look like in 2036. I imagine this guy would have been born by now if he went to college when he was 31. Anyone feel like looking for a little kid with his name in Florida?

Didn't think so. tounge_o.gif

An excerpt from his "war" which ends in 2015:

The American Federal Empire is destroyed. tounge_o.gif

HEY!!! Not so fast guys, I'm from the past. Maybe I should get my own site and start talking about leisure suits and disco. The evil Carter regime and break dancing! tounge_o.gif

Blaahh.. I thought I could get some laughs out of it, but no. It wasn't even funny. Stupid BS that is.

Oh FFS. PLease please please can I spam this thread with useless posts so it gets closed? Ever heard of the Grandmother Paradox? Ever heard of Einstein? Gimme a break... mad_o.gif

Well, less than one year till we find out whenever its a hoax for sure. Im not holding my breath. wink_o.gif

Lol... the yguy watched too many Startrek episodes. He should really file a resume with Hollywood. smile_o.gif (no seriously he should)

LMAO!! you gotta love his predictions list which basically go back in time not forward. hehhe

Look at these claims carefully, the sooner you are able to convince yourself they are absolutely made up the better you are at detecting lies and pure imagined BS. A skill worth having these days. tounge_o.gif

How can he LIE i mean i would crap myself out laughing when telling someone such gibberish tounge_o.gif

Does he say something about Oil wars or anything? or maybe he forgot them ....

And wtf is his time machine? Has anyone seen it upclose ask him to operate it and get himself back to 2036 before 2004 gets him ghostface.gif

Look at these claims carefully, the sooner you are able to convince yourself they are absolutely made up the better you are at detecting lies and pure imagined BS. A skill worth having these days. tounge_o.gif

-But then who would employ the millions of unemployed priests, bishops, medicine men, tv psychics and general frauds?

You dont have to look carefully. Just read his chapter about future wars and you know about his nonesense. A little attention seeker he is, and probably it was him who set up the John Titor page for himself!

Lol

So much religion,church and do-gooder-ness in there,as said before,he probably is a right wing nut job who'd like everything back to the days of yore biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]We do not spend nearly the amount of time on our hair as people do now. Women like to wear their hair longer and men have it much shorter.

Damn hippies! tounge_o.gif

utterly pointless.

omaha, nebraska. that's like obsolete place. check david letterman's comments a few years back. he used to refer th 'headquarters in omaha, nebraska.

closing