Hawk's nimitz class aircraft carrier

thats poo

did that with konyak´s an-124

and that thing is big

or the c5 galaxy addon biggrin_o.gif

muhahaha

well i don't belive that you did that with an-124

and i don't know what the other think looks like. crazy_o.gif

I think, it will work to land on the nimitz with the an-124. Never tested that, but when the wings of that an-124 are going through hangars without collision, it will be the same with the nimitz tower. rock.gif

Thats why we don't have carrier captains in ofp wink_o.gif

They would shit their pants tounge_o.gif

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

/me can't stop laughing and almost dies is laughing

Wow imagine that in real life.

You're an aircraft carrier captain serving in Russian army.

It's cold and raini day and you don't see much.

Few hours later you're in the middle of nowhere with your carrier and suddenly you hear strange noise,you turn around and see something very big heading your way.This is an-124 by the way you jump off the ship into cold water and wan't to see how that bastard dies when he drives off the carrier but he won't die.He will land and you froze to death in cold water and your last thought is : "I messed my life with this fucking army service and i die in the middle of nowhere with an-124 on my carrier!" ghostface.gif

In real live it would be some sort of kamikaze mission that makes you want to "land" an an-124, or something big than that, on a carrier. blues.gif

Hi'

When I am approaching to ship the surface allways vibrating. Can you help me what cause this? VGA card or what?

Quote[/b] ]approaching to ship the surface allways vibrating

@SnD ........ !!

Never seen this "bug" myself .... Maybe BOTH of u should explain a little more what u are seeing .....

Well I never encountered this bug myself either...I just said that its a Nimitz bug and it shouldn't be hardware related.

EDIT- Maybe he's saying that the ship moves and "vibrates" when something heavy and big lands on it....that's what I understood.

yep but in flashpoint c-130 doesn't have a hook and so good brakes.And i did it with an-124 too biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Respect.

The pilot of that C-130 must have been thousands of ours in flight.

It´s hard to land a fighter airplane on a carrier, but this baby is much bigger and will not react as an small fighter airplane. wow_o.gif

C-130 Landing on aircraft carrier. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for videos.

Would you belive? biggrin_o.gif

*yawn*

been there

done that

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/bratty/tootall/miscstuff.htm

Note: no landing/tail hook scripts invovled.

its all pure skillz blues.gif

edit: its easy as hell to do it on nimitz.. it was a lil more trying on the HMS Hermes wink_o.gif

C-130 Landing on aircraft carrier. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for videos.

*yawn*

been there

done that

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/bratty/tootall/miscstuff.htm

Note: no landing/tail hook scripts invovled.

its all pure skillz blues.gif

edit: its easy as hell to do it on nimitz.. it was a lil more trying on the HMS Hermes  wink_o.gif

Pappy is Tha MAN wow_o.gif

Nice skillz m8 wink_o.gif

i dont carry around Famous Pilot nicknames cuz they sound cool. Too-Tall and Pappy Boyington nicknames are well earned in the world of OFP wink_o.gif

Pffft lol, Too-Tall invited me to witness him landing the herc, and he set himself up perfectly aligned, by this I mean the mission started with the herc perfectly aligned. Half the skill involved in landing on an aircraft carrier is getting your aircraft in the right attitude, heading etc... Kinda easy if the game does it for you wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Inserting a squad of Rangers onto an apartment rooftop in an MH-60L, under fire from 3 machinegunners and a few Strela equipped rebels and in pitch black and 3rd person switched off requires skill, then orbiting the battle providing FAC-A, still under fire from said machinegunners and AA soldiers, whilst also providing cover with your GAU-8 as the Rangers close in on their target (a scientist being held in one of the buildings), then picking them all up and returning to base low and fast requires skill... Yeah I'm good like that blues.gifsmile_o.gif

More intersting doing something like that RL in the old UH1H, less chance of falling through the rooftop. =P

Was more annoying riding in walking back.

Yeah, there aren't proper aircraft carriers in OFP yet what have lifts and hangars.I think NO will give that script because i think they wan't to see a proper carrier in OFP too.

Actaully OFP has at least 2 carriers with hangers and working elevators, they just havent been releaed yet.

HMS Invincible (1982)

HMS Hermes (1982)

IF you want to see them goto the Falklands Thread, although the news about them quite old now.

Hangers and lifts are indeed possible, just very few people working on ships of this size at the expeced quality.

man ive known that since 2nd grade (im in 6th). it was all in a game called fighters anthology. i think that was a REALLY great game for its age.

man ive known that since 2nd grade (im in 6th). it was all in a game called fighters anthology. i think that was a REALLY great game for its age.

Whoooaa put it here mate! smile_o.gif

Yeah it was a great game and I'm so pissed off, I lent it to a friend at school ages ago, and he left the country with it *shakes fist* crazy_o.gif

Okay...this thread is SO long, and has so many different download links posted in it...that I am totally confused.

Somebody please just tell me what I need to download, to have the latest version of this carrier, and a demo mission that I can use to figure out how to work the darned thing?

Thanks in advance.

I wish someone would take this project and continue it, the Nimitz is THE best carrier in OFP, it absolutly rocks, a lift and other stuff would be AMAZING! sad_o.gif

Gnat @ April 03 2005,02:42)]<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>LAST KNOWN UPDATE</span>

Mine

USS Nimitz v06

Okay...I downloaded your version.

It does not contain any documentation that explains how to make the AI take off, and land.

So...fill me in, please