Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

Ofp combat photography 2. no pics over 100kb

I was have a new rule to OFP CP.

No bigger pictures than 640x480 ...

its very original and diplomatic to make *vigorous demands* ... i hope u wont succed!

@640x480 make all looks fine => if u want to see 640x480 go to ofp.info and have a look there @ the newest addons ... schnuller.gif 

gaja-city.jpg

with *Big Thx* @Mr. Burns

@Jennik: Military Vehicles

Awesome, Aimpoint.

I'm seriously astounded at the talent in this thread. Amazing.

OH YES!!!!! finally a nice Gripen smile_o.gif

u got more pics of this beauty?

Not yet...it´s in developming :)I think it´ll be done in 2-3 month...there´s a lot of work on it :/

hehe I known it that it was a Gripen smile_o.gif and "somebody" an previous page said that this pic has nothing common to csla tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  but  it has Gripen is the new plane for Czech Republic wink_o.gif am I right rock.gif

hehe I known it that it was a Gripen smile_o.gif and "somebody" an previous page said that this pic has nothing common to csla tounge_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  but  it has Gripen is the new plane for Czech Republic wink_o.gif am I right rock.gif

Hmm..yes in year 2005 Czech Rep. will have some gripens...but that´s not why I doing gripen:)(this addon will be only in swedish version).On one airshow I saw gripen,and it was realy great,but when i want to find some addon I don´t found him so...  wink_o.gif but I think we´re going little bit to offtopic now...

btw

new_hind.jpg

I was have a new rule to OFP CP.

No bigger pictures than 640x480 ...

its very original and diplomatic to make *vigorous demands* ... i hope u wont succed!

@640x480 make all looks fine => if u want to see 640x480 go to ofp.info and have a look there @ the newest addons ... schnuller.gif 

http://home.arcor.de/parvus/OFP-Daily4/gaja-city.jpg[/img

with *Big Thx* @Mr. Burns

@Jennik: Military Vehicles

Who posted that one before? Without the borders.

Either way, gotta love that sexy pic.

AimPoint, loving those pics! Awesome job! smile_o.gif

Hawkins

Status, it's great to see a Gripen in the making for OFP smile_o.gif I wish you all the luck, let it take the time it needs. If you need pictures, send me a PM, I've got a couple of hundreds tounge_o.giflove.gif

Who posted that one before?  Without the borders.

Either way, gotta love that sexy pic.

^^ me was,

thanks alot smile_o.gif

---

pics from a coop with dso:

dsocoop1.jpg

dsocoop2.jpg

dsocoop3.jpg

dsocoop4.jpg

the fun was over when someone accidentially shot down the Mi-17 with Tunguska AA tounge_o.gif

--------

Spectator/guy who runs away in fear: Parvus

Pilot/victim of friendly fire: Phobos

Camera: me

A nuclear scud operator runs as his scud misses its target and lands short can he out run the explosion? tounge_o.gif

run%20run.jpg