Sign in to follow this  
tracy_t

Unified zombie pack release imminent

hmmm. will it be more monster?

not only zombies and dogs. hmm I can bring more pictures of the musteted dog. or maybe a movie? rock.gif

edit*

and ya this is the 500:th reply of this topic

Get the badger ingame (model + animations) and I'll host your website wink_o.gif

I'll mirror the addon later, im downloading 200mb+ of crap right now wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Code Sample

gblIndestructibleZombies = 0; gblHumanResProbability = 1

Thanks, it works the way i want now 100% biggrin_o.gif

Mirror courtesy of OFPCentral wink_o.gif

My screenshot of WIP looks a bit pish sad_o.gif

I'll put a more professional looking pic up on my villagephotos that u can use smile_o.gif

The coffin model may be refined as time goes on BTW, I especially want to make the crucifix on top of the coffin extrude. Then I want partially opened coffins, fully opened coffins, blood stained coffins etc etc...

God my mind is warped  ghostface.gif

hmmm. will it be more monster?

not only zombies and dogs. hmm I can bring more pictures of the musteted dog. or maybe a movie? rock.gif

edit*

and ya this is the 500:th reply of this topic

General Barron now has the updated hellhound in his possession. It's up to him what he does with it smile_o.gif

why dont you join together with General Barron and make together a big Horror MOD ? You are both exclent scripters and you have both cool ideas. With a cooperation you can make more cool things ghostface.gif

why dont you join together with General Barron and make together a big Horror MOD ? You are both exclent scripters and you have both cool ideas. With a cooperation you can make more cool things  ghostface.gif

Personally, I'm not interested in merging the two mods. I much prefer zombies to vampires etc as zombies are more.. erm, frightening IMHO.

Besides, merging projects means there has to be a plan, and I don't like plans - too constricting. The zombie team just wings it and produces what feels right, know what I'm saying?

No, me neither tounge_o.gif

I will continue to do some work for the undead mod though, especially on the modelling side. Don't panic - the zombies are gonna be taking over Nogova soon.

ESPECIALLY when everyone upgrades to 4ghz processors and Radeon X800s. DO IT NOW, DAMN YOU!!!

Don't panic - the zombies are gonna be taking over Nogova soon.

rock.giftounge_o.gif

say i was thinking... maybe you can script lights! yes! custom lights! the streetlamps now available brighten up 5 KMË› , but what about a pack with small bundles of light? sometimes flickering , sometimes swiching etc, that would be UBER!

please think about it , what you could do with it wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ESPECIALLY when everyone upgrades to 4ghz processors and Radeon X800s. DO IT NOW, DAMN YOU!!!

I have 3ghz and 512 internmemory and 250 mb grapic card. I hope it's enougt

OFPCentral can host your mod if you want, when the site comes up check the 'Get Hosted' page.

Quote[/b] ]ESPECIALLY when everyone upgrades to 4ghz processors and Radeon X800s. DO IT NOW, DAMN YOU!!!

I have 3ghz and 512 internmemory and 250 mb grapic card. I hope it's enougt

No, sorry. It's not enough.

crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

nooooooooooo crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

ur 1 lucky bastard, if i had those specs, i didnt need that friggin createunit/deletevehicle shit tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]nooooooooo

ur 1 lucky bastard, if i had those specs, i didnt need that friggin createunit/deletevehicle shit  

doens't matter. if the leader of a zombie group get's killed the rest of them just stops where they are and are not moving enymore. so I can only have 1 zombie in 1 group=max zombies is 63 crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]nooooooooo

ur 1 lucky bastard, if i had those specs, i didnt need that friggin createunit/deletevehicle shit  

doens't matter. if the leader of a zombie group get's killed the rest of them just stops where they are and are not moving enymore. so I can only have 1 zombie in 1 group=max zombies is 63 crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

no they dont? rock.gif

ok then that was in the beta biggrin_o.gif  then I can have a damn lot of zombies biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

max soldeirs on 1 side is 756. but can maybe have 200 or 300 zombies a the same time biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

ok then that was in the beta biggrin_o.gif  then I can have a damn lot of zombies biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

max soldeirs on 1 side is 756. but can maybe have 200 or 300 zombies a the same time biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

well, most of the time im playing with 150 zombies, @ a amd athlonXP1800+, 256mb ram, fx5200, all overclocked nd tweaked to the max biggrin_o.gif

Don't worry zombie fans - more custom models are on the way, and they're gonna kick ass..

Anyone want to host the zombie mod sound pack?

Just that warfaregames has shut down... I need a new mirror!

Don't panic - the zombies are gonna be taking over Nogova soon.

rock.gif  tounge_o.gif

say i was thinking... maybe you can script lights! yes! custom lights!  the streetlamps now available brighten up 5 KM˛ , but what about a pack with small bundles of light?  sometimes flickering , sometimes swiching etc, that would be UBER!

please think about it , what you could do with it  wink_o.gif

Well I do know how to make the flickering lights, I've made them flicker in one of the zombie campaigns that I've almost finished ghostface.gif , (can't wait to release it!!!) basically what you do is you click on the "SHOW ID" button and then zoom in on the light (it won't have the light object shown on the map, only the ID, you need to go into preview for where it is) and then, get the ID for the light and type in:

(OBJECT *type in ID of light here*) switchlight "off"

that just makes the light turn off, so you want to make it into a loop like this

#LOOP

(OBJECT 173884) switchlight "off"

~.45

(OBJECT 173884) switchlight "on"

~.7

(OBJECT 173884) switchlight "off"

etc. etc. etc....

You get the idea. smile_o.gif

This is really annoying, when I got my ZombieFX pack it didn't come with a readme soooo, I decided to try and find out where it went myself. (MISTAKE!!!) I have put it into every folder I could find but, Jesus, it's gotten to the point where I had to put it on this forum.

I think I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown!!! sad_o.gif

This is really annoying, when I got my ZombieFX pack it didn't come with a readme soooo, I decided to try and find out where it went myself. (MISTAKE!!!) I have put it into every folder I could find but, Jesus, it's gotten to the point where I had to put it on this forum.

I think I'm gonna have a nervous breakdown!!! sad_o.gif

do always put downloadeble stuff in the addon folder or in the res\addon folder wink_o.gif