Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Marine assault pack

it's just wonderful!!!!

ok...then.....i found a bug.... rock.gif ......not a big problem......but just to let you know.

i tested the javelin in the editor. I put a BMP3 ERA from VITAPC pack. I shoot the bmp then i lay down to shoot the crew with my M16 and i have this message on my screen:

[url=http://perso.wanadoo.fr/trombone-revue/image/bug.jpg

this is an issue with the scripting in the arena system.  I have contacted AKM74 and it will be remedied in the next package of the lite armor. In a nutshell...a private function in the arena scripting was identified as a variable.  If you would rather not wait, the fixed file can be obtained by downloading the MTCOServerPack which includes the fix (done with AMK74s permission of course)

Are those Desert ones included in the pack that u showed in the A&D forum?

Thank you, found it on your site.

I am having difficulty firing the Javelin.  It usually drops to the ground in front of me and explodes.  If I fire from the top of a hill or aim straight up it has enough clearance to start flying towards the target.  Is this by design?

Nevermind.  I found your FAQ on your site.

See the MarPack FAQ for instructions on the Javelin:

http://www.digitalgrenade.com/boom.php?usmc

What the hell it's out?!!?!! wow_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif Merry Christmas xmas_o.gifsmile_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE YOU SUCHEY!!!*</span>

*and everyone else who worked so hard to make these beautiful addons! smile_o.gif

it's just wonderful!!!!

ok...then.....i found a bug.... rock.gif ......not a big problem......but just to let you know.

Well here's your problem : You've reached your puffs.jpg level  tounge_o.gif

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE YOU SUCHEY!!!*</span>

*and everyone else who worked so hard to make these beautiful addons! smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>I LOVE YOU MORE SUCHEY!!!*</span>

Ehhh...you may wanna watch out, what with all the "I love you Suchey!!"s...You're in danger of reaching your puffs.jpg level too crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

Amazing. Although I lament the death of the 91 page thread.

Amazing work here Earl, Suchey, Tactician, and I doubt I'll forget Jocko Flocko. (Sorry mate, I only learned you existed a few days ago...)

Fucking Fantastic.

-AK

Ehhh...you may wanna watch out, what with all the "I love you Suchey!!"s...You're in danger of reaching your puffs.jpg level too  crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

lol biggrin_o.gif

Aaah, I'm in awe of the beautiful units that you have created. smile_o.gif My favorite soldier is the Patrol Spetznatz, with the AKS74U with optics and GL!

I can't really find anything wrong with the pack, everything is just about perfect, except that I would prefer the units to have standard icons in the editor instead of the large and ungainly branch symbols. Oh and the ROF of the M249 is so high that the sounds always skip for me. Not your fault, it's that damn patch, was it 1.90? sad_o.gif

Great work, anyways, going to be playing with these for a loong time. smile_o.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>EXCELLENT WORK!</span>

MY DREAM HAS COME TRUE OMG OMG OMG WOOT YESSS HORAY U GUYS ARE GOOD AND SHOULD GET PAID FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT U PUT INTO THES GREAT ADDONS THAT U SUPPLY TO THE OFP COMMUNITY

:dls:

My reply is all of the above, very awesome sounds. Keep up the great work guys smile_o.gif

- Mr. Sert

Yea of course! Great addon! Thanks a lot!!!

but: the weapons have no recoil at all!!

the first post in the A&D thread was from Jan 12th 2003. This project took more than a year to complete. It's finally released now.

I'm very happy for you ppl out there that you can finally see what they (and we as beta-testers) have been working on for so long. It should be bug free and top quality.

From this place I would like to thank Suchey and Earl for letting me become a Beta-tester on may 27th and allowing me to contribute to this project. I had a very good time with the addon and on the forum with the other beta-testers. I'm very happy that we now have a smooth release and brought a very great addon to the public.

THANKS!

xmas_o.gif

Hmm.

Nice textures, very good weapon sounds, textures on weapons are "ok", Javelin is first class.

But, where to find the "special" that was talked about so long.

Is it the blackout effect? Or the "weapons have no recoil"?

I don´t want to sound negative, but I expected "more".

This pack includes some very nice soldiers with some good weapons, but this can be found in other addons too.

---

Thanks, nice addon.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

"@ Forum-Users: Don´t start a flamewar cause someone is talking what he thinks about this pack"

No sniper added sad_o.gif but Very great sounds on the Minimi.

and @ Lee:

This is something more than other normal addons, it's just to overhyped.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa booooooiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!

hahha... thanx so much Jocko, Suchey, Earl, and Tactician every aspects of this is so so so good........ thaknks!!!!!!

a bunch... off to play now!!!