Sign in to follow this  
InQUisiToR

Coming soon...

I don't know, but an addon about the two guys in the background playing the guitar would be amazing biggrin_o.gif J/K.

InQuisitor, man, you amaze me every time more.

Are you going to update your weapons pack one day soon?

This new retexture of yours looks great.

Looking good INQ smile_o.gif

Will you be making it compatible with BAS MH-47?

IMHO I think there are too few vehicles that can be transported by this chopper.

that picture looks like a british gunner

looks good mud need mud

Yeh looks like a GPMG to me.

Pleas make in compat with the BAS 47

indeed it is a gpmg but the strange thing is the american camo on driver and what looks like british dpm on the gunner

indeed it is a gpmg but the strange thing is the american camo on driver and what looks like british dpm on the gunner

WE are all one big happy family working to rid the world of evil and blue on blue.

Quote[/b] ]Will you be making it compatible with BAS MH-47?

Wouldn't that mean that he'd have to edit the BAS scripts in order for it to work? I thought that the units that were carryable had to be entered into the scripts themselves rock.gif .

looking good

is it gonna have ppl in back too? (cargo)

rock.gif

I am thinking you could get 2 more bods in the back. This would total 5. Would be nice if it could hold 6 so you can split your squad 50/50 with 2 trucks.

Looking very nice. smile_o.gif

The one thing I never liked about the HTTV already available was that the handling characteristics were almost identical to the BIS jeep. Which was especially weird because it just didn't steer properly, being a long wheelbase model using a short wheelbase handling configuration. It gave it permanent understeer, at least in my view. wink_o.gif

I hope you, or someone, can address the issue before the release.

Cheers and regards.

looking good inquisitor i downloaded your weapon pack and its the best addon ive ever downloaded good job wink_o.gif

Hey Inq, looks good, but I'd really tone down that white fuzzyness on the edges. Doesn't look like a hightlight, just a white fuzzy inner shadow on a texture. Also not every single face should have that. Just think of how light would really fall on the whole thing and where highlights would really go and where shadows would fall. Some faces would be darker that others, etc. Sorry, didn't mean to lecture, but it looks really nice, and maybe a few easy tweaks would really help.

Theres nothing like an artists eye, when it comes to attention to detail!

biggrin_o.gif