Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Love the one of the guard. The focus is spot on, really great stuff killagee! I hope I can get my photography skillsl up to your standards one day smile_o.gif

whooo. The street cleaners are wearing suits wow_o.gif Never see that in Australia. smile_o.gif

whooo. The street cleaners are wearing suits  wow_o.gif  Never see that in Australia.  smile_o.gif

most likely that the person in suit is employee who works in the building behind him, and decided to do some cleaning in front of the building.

whooo. The street cleaners are wearing suits wow_o.gif Never see that in Australia. smile_o.gif

most likely that the person in suit is employee who works in the building behind him, and decided to do some cleaning in front of the building.

Your probably correct. You can just make me out in the car in the reflection in the window driving past...

Super gig today. Mando Diao played Debaser:

Mando1.jpg

Mando2.jpg

Mando6.jpg

Mando9.jpg

Mando7.jpg

Mando8.jpg

Mando11.jpg

Mando5.jpg

Mando12.jpg

Mando10.jpg

Mando3.jpg

Mando4.jpg

Sorry, so many tounge_o.gif

Oh, and if theyr'e ever in your'e neck of the woods be sure to check them out! They are totally awesome on-stage! biggrin_o.gif

Nice where was that?

In a club called Debaser just by Karl Johans square, Stockholm - Those pictures are from the matiné-show that was put on for minors, BTW.

Nice where was that?

In a club called Debaser just by Karl Johans square, Stockholm - Those pictures are from the matiné-show that was put on for minors, BTW.

Aha maybe it's that band that I saw in the paper today, the one that said they were gonna play 1730 and 21-something yeah oh it's gotta be them wow_o.gif

Nice pics Goob.. I've propably seen them 20 times if not more. They're much better live than on the album.

Nice pics Goob.. I've propably seen them 20 times if not more. They're much better live than on the album.

Thanks, and yes. I agree - They are really incredible live, but alot less incredible in studio.

Well... Another gig today. Hĺkan Hellström played annexet:

Hakan1.jpg

Hakan10.jpg

Hakan12.jpg

Hakan2.jpg

Hakan3.jpg

Hakan4.jpg

Hakan5.jpg

Hakan6.jpg

Hakan8.jpg

Hakan9.jpg

Try to see this feller live aswell - Really got a kick out of it!

"Tysta ner musiken - Hon kommer aldrig hit igen"

EDIT: Oh, and just to pimp it. The Mando Diao pictures are also on their website: http://www.mando-diao.com/en/

Under gallery/Debaser.

Konica Minolta Z5

Anyone have it or tried it, is it good and can you alter the depth of field and can you attach a thing so that you can use rectangular filters?

I know it's said to have too much noise at low light conditions.

Konica_Minolta_Dimage_Z5__128MB.jpg

Konica Minolta Z5

Anyone have it or tried it, is it good and can you alter the depth of field and can you attach a thing so that you can use rectangular filters?

I know it's said to have too much noise at low light conditions.

[im]http://i.pricerunner.com/prod/983322972l/Konica_Minolta_Dimage_Z5__128MB.jpg[/img]

I have it's "baby brother" the Z3. It's very nice actually - Although I'm really looking to take a step up to something more advanced.

In terms of accessories it's fairly limited. Atleast if you want to use official ones. The real official accessory (besides flashes) is a wide-angle lens.

I really love my Z3 - And I the Z5 can only be better. But yeah, these cameras do have problems with bad lighting. It isn't really such a big problem - But if you alot of shooting at concerts and similar indoor events - You might want to look around a bit. Albeit, I do alot of concert photos, and the noise levels haven't really gotten to me yet.

I'm thinking of the Panasonic FZ5 now smile_o.gif It looks good but I need to read more reviews.

camera-front-angled.jpg

(Want one for around 550€ (5000 SEK), much zoom and I want to be able to use filters and alter depth of field.)

I can totally recommend the Nikon D70. I've got one. They are great value for money as the price has dropped now that they have been around for a while.

You can find info here:

D70

I'm currently waiting to the D50 to hit the market. Which I hope will be a good camera - And maybe it will push the prices on the D70 down so I can get one of those instead :P

Killagee, could you give us a review of the D-70? (Some nice example pictures, like Macro, long zoom without tripod etc.)

A couple of pictures from Malta. It's an odd little place, not like anywhere else in Europe. It's sort of a blend of the Mid East and Italy, with a touch of Victorian Britain.

malta1.jpg

malta2.jpg

malta3.jpg

malta4.jpg

malta5.jpg

malta6.jpg

malta7.jpg

Wow great pics Denoir! What an exquisite place. Great composition on these photo's too mate.

Thanks! smile_o.gif I shot some 800+ pics, so just by chance some of them should be watchable wink_o.gif

Well, I wouldn't go so far to call Malta exquisite, but it is certainly an original place. Lots of historical sites, but unfortunately, with some exceptions, they aren't maintained very well, so they're mostly falling apart. In addition the place is now dominated by half-finished monster-sized hotels.

Anyway, here are few more pics.

malta8.jpg

malta9.jpg

malta11.jpg

malta14.jpg

Some great pics of Japan Killagee. I've been living here for about 18 months...

park2.jpg

No idea who these folk are

IMGP0359.jpg

View from my house at dusk. That's Mt Fuji on the left. Power lines are a pain in the arse!

fuji.jpg

By day.

pond.jpg

Mandatory temple picture.

feeding.jpg

Feeding time.

@chops : Mmm... ekiben's, natsukashii...

@denoir : nice contrast with the HSX.

wow denior, really nice pictures there man! Really wish there were more places that beautiful around here.