Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/The_shadow/various/IM001361.jpg

again a pic taken looking at the mountain in NNE direction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/The_shadow/various/IM001362.jpg

just a simple pic i took on a small forrest path, eastern direction if im not mistaking ;)

IM001363.jpg

pic taken in Northern direction standing on a bicycle bridge

IM001364.jpg

pic taken in Southern direction standing on the same bridge as the previous pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/The_shadow/various/IM001365.jpg

the local hospital, pic taken in NW direction standing on the eastern bank of the river.

IM001366.jpg

another pic taken in northern direction, here we are closing up on the town center.

IM001367.jpg

St Nicolai church. pic taken from the western bank of the river.

IM001368.jpg

Town sqare, the building is a old hunting castle that was torn down and shipped to where it´s currently placed in the mid 17th century by count Magnus Gabriel De La Gardie, the building was yellow until a fire in the 1960´s (used to be the town hall)

IM001369.jpg

coming closer to my apartment, this is the oldest part of the town, the buildings are from the 19th century and the only buildings that survived the big fire in 1849 when the whole old town (eastern side of the river) was burnet down.

IM001370.jpg

same as above

Final part

IM001371.jpg

frontal view on one of the buildings.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/The_shadow/various/IM001372.jpg

same part of the town again (love the cosy feeling in that part)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/The_shadow/various/IM001374.jpg

last pic, this is taken in western direction, just some 200m from my apartment.

so, thats end of the tour, now i hope everyone else can make a similar tour of their home town smile_o.gif

Where are all the cars shadow? rock.gif

Where are all the cars shadow? rock.gif

not there apperantly :P

well, actually, you cant see any of the streets on the pics can you? (more then in front of the church, on the other side of the river from where i took the pic)

on the location on last few pics the cars arnt allowed to drive so that explains the lack of them ;)

but i assure you, there are some cars in this town too :P

anyone want me to take another photo tour of my town? (or the surroundings)

if so, what weather do you want it to be? sunny, cloudy, rainy, foggy?

i will (if i get the time) take a tour on the mountain later this summer (it´s called "the flowering mountain" so you might get one or two nice pics, and i promise, there will be a big varity in nature type) ;)

anyone want me to take another photo tour of my town? (or the surroundings)

if so, what weather do you want it to be? sunny, cloudy, rainy, foggy?

i will (if i get the time) take a tour on the mountain later this summer (it´s called "the flowering mountain" so you might get one or two nice pics, and i promise, there will be a big varity in nature type) ;)

why not? it's looking pretty gemütlich over there, but too cold for me wink_o.gif

@ Shadow

Is that city Linkoping? The old city looks very similair to Linkopings rock.gif

@ Shadow

nope, but close, it´s Lidköping ;)

@ Shadow

nope, but close, it´s Lidköping ;)

Ahhh OK. The old town just looked very like the old town in Linkoping where I have been smile_o.gif

Some more photos from E3(non-OFP related)

Good old Ataris. I bet it brought a lot of people memories.

e3ataris8ow.th.jpg

Don't ask who this is. blues.gif  A stereotypical game player! tounge_o.gif

e3ehhem4wv.th.jpg

and the reason for such physical state can be improved if the cost of the snacks in daily life was as absurdly high as the convention food price.

e3foodprice6hl.th.jpg

Batmobile from the new Batman movie, Batman Begins

e3batmobile0hl.th.jpg

And last, but certainly not least, if you are going to bring a game to E3 convention make sure it doesn't do this. You might be able to blame windows, but it still doesn't help.

e3bsod0ju.th.jpg

That is the stupidest looking Batmobile ever. EVER!

It looks like two motorcycles with a sidecart rigged in between them crazy_o.gif VERY odd looking. If I was batman I'd get a Audi Quattro .... one of the early ones smile_o.gif This thing would make him look like an overcompensating mid life crisis victim.

Here's a bunch of photos from recent travels.

Cesky Krumlov, southern Bohemia:

01.jpg

28.jpg

35.jpg

31.jpg

33.jpg

Nicepics but i didnt understand those czech pics earl , theres a modern day chandelier(sp) hanging in a room which looks like it had once occupied someone 100's of years ago ? biggrin_o.gif

Or are my eyes playing up?

Nicepics but i didnt understand those czech pics earl , theres a modern day chandelier(sp) hanging in a room which looks like it had once occupied someone 100's of years ago ?  biggrin_o.gif

Or are my eyes playing up?

Maybe it's for texture in "Game 2" blues.gif

Anyway, what kind of fest is going on in this picture?

I can't remember seening anything like that when I was there last time. I must have been there at the wrong time then.

Nicepics but i didnt understand those czech pics earl , theres a modern day chandelier(sp) hanging in a room which looks like it had once occupied someone 100's of years ago ?  biggrin_o.gif

I think you mean the photos from Poland. Wieliczka salt mines. There's all kinds of strange things inside, including a lot of religious carvings. There's even a number of chapels at different depths in the mine.

Colossus, it's "Last of April" celebration. Really big weekend in Uppsala, with half a dozen different traditions all playing out at the same time, and lots of crazy students.

Uppsala, Sweden:

Oh bloody crap.. (Excuse the somewhat disturbing expression tounge_o.gif)

Who would have thought that I had a BIS developer in my hometown during these festivities?

xmas_o.gif

Hmm... I realized I have never posted here before...  rock.gif

Well, here's a few pictures I've taken with my Canon Ixus 30;

IMG_0453.JPG

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

This picture is of a WWII memorial where I come from. For those of you that knows norwegian WWII history, this is the memorial for those who fell at Midtskogen on april 9th 1940. They stopped the germans that were on the way to Elverum to capture the norwegian King. This resulted in the total destruction of Elverum city, when the germans bombed it instead, trying to kill off the King.

IMG_0540.JPG

And this is of the memorial in Elverum, where the King gave his famous "no" the german request for surrender.