Into the ice cave:

Dsc00765.th.jpg

Dsc00771.th.jpg

Overview of Mer de Glace:

Dsc00779.th.jpg

Some Mont Blanc peak:

Dsc00785.th.jpg

So that were them all, hope you guys liked it smile_o.gif

Here is my dexterity at work. Now how many people would have thought to do this to fix a vehicle from a rollover? biggrin_o.gif

Fix1.jpg

Fix2.jpg

fix3.jpg

fix4.jpg

fix5.jpg

This was the same weekend, some guy sunk his bronco. crazy_o.gif

fordsucks.jpg

Don't drive into holes.

Call the SeaBees and have them build a bridge for you.

Hey maximus, did you actually get it repaired like that? smile_o.gif

It costs a lot of money to repair something like that so it'd be nice if it really worked biggrin_o.gif

This might be interesting to some of you-lair of an mideval crime lord

Castle.jpg

#edit

it had an escape/supply route through the mountain behind it

Hey maximus, did you actually get it repaired like that? smile_o.gif

It costs a lot of money to repair something like that so it'd be nice if it really worked biggrin_o.gif

Yea, it worked like a charm smile_o.gif

You should see how I repaired the frame after a Lincoln hit me.  I used that same tree, 2 torches and a tow strap to heat the frame and bend it back in place.  blues.gif

The body shop wanted $500 and 2 months to fix the frame, I did it in 2 hours for free.

Here is a thread of all pics start to finish.

Edit: @ bals, the roof of the car was pushed over to where the windshield would no longer fit where it should. So I had to push the roof back over so I could close the doors and reinstall the windshield.

Don´t you have concerns that the static of your car is ruined ?

I mean heating the frame and bending it will most probably result in a break oneday. Sounds pretty dangerous to me.

I mean heating the frame and bending it will most probably result in a break oneday. Sounds pretty dangerous to me.

Naw, the part that was bent wasnt very structural, all it did was held the bumper and power stearing box in place.

Yes, it sounds like that vehicle would fail its MOT. Twisted frame = loss of structural integrity = not as safe in a collision = fail.

The laws must be more relaxed over there.

That's pretty cool. Amazing that such an old castle was built in that spot with no electrical tools etc. but rather manpower. Absolutely amazing...

Awesome pics, everyone! I wish I had a camera to capture my 2nd hurricane in under a month. The clouds are really pretty cool, and we're only getting the outer bands of rain right now.

I swear that I'll buy a digital camera before my 3rd hurricane, though. smile_o.gif

Yes, it sounds like that vehicle would fail its MOT.  Twisted frame = loss of structural integrity = not as safe in a collision = fail.

The laws must be more relaxed over there.

There are no car inspections in Oklahoma. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote (mr_rOk @ Sep. 04 2004,11:03)

This might be interesting to some of you-lair of an mideval crime lord

[img.]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/mr_rOk/Castle.jpg[/img]

#edit

it had an escape/supply route through the mountain behind it

Where is this?

Postojna castle, Slovenia

I'm going to Slovenia in January for a holiday to meet up with my Sister and her family, would look awesome in Winter smile_o.gif

Fuckin cool pic Maximus!

I love pictures of weather and all that good stuff.  Living in Kansas makes for some great sunsets and thunderstorms.  I should be getting a digital camera soon for a birthday so I'll start taking some pictures of storms and the like.  Military traffic is supposed to increase at my local airport so maybe I'll get some cool airplane photos.

I remember once I was about to go to work.  There was this cumulus cloud just east of our apartment complex that was growing really fast.  So fast it got this wispy cap on top of it (almost like a lenticular cloud, but I wouldn't call it that).  It started off as a relatively small cloud but grew into this gigantic thunderstorm.  It was amazing.

By the way, where'd you take that picture?

i think i´ll be going out today to make some photos with my dad´s new (crappy cheapo) digi-cam, hope for heavy airtraffic in cologne-wahn and you´ll see some Tornado´s or Phantoms smile_o.gif

here´s a pic i made @work:

sheep.jpg

ps: very nice pictures Status_cz, makes me wanna go on holiday biggrin_o.gif