Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

Nice pictures guys!

I'd like to post some pictures, but I'm just so damned busy! sad_o.gif  

Hopefully I will though soon. smile_o.gif

Here's some favourites, from two different trips up to an area near Whistler, BC:

01.jpg

08.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

Northern Ontario, from this summer:

01.jpg

03.jpg

My cousins huckin' big air off the camp dock...

04.jpg

07.jpg

I like the second one earl. Wish I had scenery like that in the middle of the plains. crazy_o.gif

I like the second one earl.  Wish I had scenery like that in the middle of the plains. crazy_o.gif

Wish I had a pond of water in Jerusalem! crazy_o.gif

Just as a contrast to the pretty landscape shots etc... Here's some guns!

Me firing Glock 18 9mm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....022.jpg

Alex Firing Glock

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....021.jpg

The Black powder revolver... Massive recoil but very nice. Cant remember what type?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....020.jpg

Grant firing Black powder revolver...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....019.jpg

Me Firing revolver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums....018.jpg

edit: ralphwiggum: image over 100kb!

Don´t want to sound picky, but you should work on your body positioning. Lean into the gun, not backwards like you do right now. This will give you more counterweight and the ability to shoot more precise especially when firing more shots in a row. Just a tip wink_o.gif

i especially like that silenced .22 (which in my country would be extremely ilegal) and the Bren gun, that looks just...evil smile_o.gif

but what are guns without kittens? heres mine, a 3 year old, 6 kilo cat that brings other cats to my house a night crazy_o.gif .

gato.jpg

Don´t want to sound picky, but you should work on your body positioning. Lean into the gun, not backwards like you do right now. This will give you more counterweight and the ability to shoot more precise especially when firing more shots in a row. Just a tip wink_o.gif

hehe yip. I didnt hit much smile_o.gif

A little photo edit I did for my photo's class.  A few google images.  The original of the soldier before I made it to a silouhette had a buddy's face edited onto it tounge_o.gif

200 kb

Civillians with assault weapons? OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO GO ON A MASSIVE SHOOTING SPREE IN CALIFORNIA OH MY GOD!

You must be stopped.

Civillians with assault weapons? OH MY GOD YOU'RE GOING TO GO ON A MASSIVE SHOOTING SPREE IN CALIFORNIA OH MY GOD!

You must be stopped.

driving your own thread OT is just as bad. don't complain next time someone else does it too.

You folks have some real high quality cameras, what ones are you guys using anyway?

yeah, could anyone recomend a good digicam with a lot of nice functions and low price

i just love to take pics, but my present cam is worthless and have no functions (lice macro, zoom and stuff like that)

if it has a setting for taking pics in darkness without flash i would love it biggrin_o.gif

but that´s not so important....

oh, and it must have fast shutter speed in low light (preferably adjustable)

oh, and i dont really know a lot about cameras...

yeah, could anyone recomend a good digicam with a lot of nice functions and low price

oh, i din't see that low price... erm ok, then you should wait a bit. a good digicam is very expensive. when you buy a cam, check that it has "optical" but not "digital" zoom.

How much money can you spend on a camera?

oh... not much... cant tell exactley right now..

that Eos 300D, i have thought of it, but it´s way to expensive atm...

The EOS 300D is a nice piece of equipment - I have the analog version of it, and I'm definitely thinking about getting either this one or the new EOS 20D asap. The good thing is I'll be still able to use all my old lenses (got a nice 28-200 Tamron - ideal for travelling).

The EOS 300D is a nice piece of equipment - I have the analog version of it, and I'm definitely thinking about getting either this one or the new EOS 20D asap. The good thing is I'll be still able to use all my old lenses (got a nice 28-200 Tamron - ideal for travelling).

yes, that was exactly why i bought the EOS 300D. my parents have the EOS 300V... i can use all their lenses. that's pretty cool because new lenses are very expensive. but they can't use the lense which i bought with the EOS 300D. sad_o.gif

040926-XRFullMoon.jpg

Full moon in the background. Should've brought digital camera instead of just mobile phone.

Just got back from the McConnel AFB open house (air show) with a few pictures.

930602tail.JPG

93-0602 C-17 Globemaster III tail.  I love the tails of USAF airplanes.  You can find out most of the information from the tail.  This aircraft's MAJCOM is the AETC, it was ordered in 1993 and flys for the 97th AMW out of Altus AFB, OK.

C17flightdeck.JPG

93-0602 flight deck.  Notice the control stick instead of a traditional yoke.  The pilot remarked that this aircraft's minimum runway was 3,500 feet.

930602nose.JPG

"Let's Roll" nose art.

930602front.JPG

Front aspect of 93-0602.

snowbirds.JPG

Canadian Snowbirds in a great formation.  This was one of the best demos I've ever seen.  They even taxiied in formation.

snowburst.JPG

Snowbirds performing the "bomb burst", IIRC.  Great formation work and timing.

There were 2 A-10s, 2 F-15s, 1 T-1, 1 T-38, 1 B-1, 1 KC-135, 1 C-17, several different models of the UH-60, 1 C-21, and a large variety of WWII era warbirds on static display.