Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Real life photography/photo editing

offtopic:

http://home.arcor.de/parvus/fun/fun_helo.jpg

sry if it's sexual not 100% correct zahn.gif

ROFLMAO!!! I suspect it is photoshoped as well. but gr8 pic anyway. biggrin_o.gif

hehe, no its not photoshopped... You can find a whole stack of pics from 'sister' aviation maintenance units around the world doing the same... maybe a google search and you will find

Believe it or not this photo is not edited in any way, I just turned and snapped the pic very quickly:

KarSept1204.jpg

nice job there tovarish. did you keep your eyes on the road? tounge_o.gif

I was riding shotgun smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]edit 2:can i get her number?

Nah, I'm sure my 14 year old sister is too emotionally mature for you tounge_o.gif

Nice picture Tovarish, makes you wonder if something awfull isn't going to happen in return. wink_o.gif (superstition)

something interesting.

"my" spider, 7th (lol) of august: pic.

the same spider, today: pic.

Quote[/b] ]while cleaning my room, came across this target i shot about 2 summers ago.

Distance ?

You had a 40 percent rate....

Maybe you should get an assault rifle Ralph tounge_o.gif

Or even better:

moscow_big_gun.jpg

One of these smile_o.gif

I like the idea though biggrin_o.gif

something interesting.

Looks like Araneus diadematus. I've seen those in Finland too (I think i posted a picture on this thread).

something interesting.

Looks like Araneus diadematus. I've seen those in Finland too (I think i posted a picture on this thread).

Yeah probably...

Notice the cross...

Quote[/b] ]while cleaning my room, came across this target i shot about 2 summers ago.

Distance ?

Maybe you should get an assault rifle Ralph tounge_o.gif

Or even better:

http://www.tractorboys.net/Tours/2001/moscow_big_gun.jpg

One of these smile_o.gif

i've been there, too. it's somewhere in the kremlin, isn't it?

@darklight: it lives on our terrace. everytime we're eating there (or whatever) i can observe it. lately i gave it some flys... we found bodys (or better skeletons) of wasps (@wasps: i think i posted this one before) and hornets before.

did you know that spiders shit? they do, really. i took some photos of it... do you want to see them? wink_o.gif

Distance ?

Maybe you should get an assault rifle Ralph  tounge_o.gif

7 meters. that's when i just started shooting thesedays, i can hit better.

Quote[/b] ]Or even better:

http://www.tractorboys.net/Tours/2001/moscow_big_gun.jpg

One of these smile_o.gif

very interesting....one cannot miss with such a firepower.

Quote[/b] ]i've been there, too. it's somewhere in the kremlin, isn't it?

Haven´t been to moscow yet. Not a pic of me. But I really want to go there oneday.White Russia was just empty, cold and lonely smile_o.gif

I want to see Moscow oneday. But by now I would be happy to manage to visit my former clan comrades in Estonia.

Quote[/b] ]7 meters. that's when i just started shooting thesedays, i can hit better.

No comment biggrin_o.gif

I thought about 10 - 15 smile_o.gif

We had this nice big spider crawl into our apartment the other night. I think it was a brown recluse, that thing was huge. Biggest recluse I've ever seen. We got a few pictures of it, I'll post them later.

We had this nice big spider crawl into our apartment the other night.  I think it was a brown recluse, that thing was huge.  Biggest recluse I've ever seen.  We got a few pictures of it, I'll post them later.

I hate spiders.

We had this nice big spider crawl into our apartment the other night.  I think it was a brown recluse, that thing was huge.  Biggest recluse I've ever seen.  We got a few pictures of it, I'll post them later.

I hate spiders.

I don't... whenever i see one of those tiny bastards i let it walk over my hand and yes i enjoy it. I like'm, tiny killers smile_o.gif

It's so funny to see ppl freak out when they see a spider. Haha i love it when some dumb idiot starts screaming that it might bite him... Heheh ppl believe everything these days.

And i fucking hate it if someone kills such animals... that's just plan pathetic... it's like executing a baby, why the fuck kill something that can't possibly do you any damage?

Pfff i hate ppl who have no respect for life.

I sometimes have the incredible urge to buy a huge shoe and smash those ppl to death...

I hate spiders.

Me too.

I sometimes have the incredible urge to buy a huge shoe and smash those ppl to death...

that's a good one! biggrin_o.gifup.gif