Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

Hey NZXSHADOWS, this bird is kickass. The model, outside textures, is on the mark. Yea like you've said this is like a pre-beta so that explains the "ringing" noise instead of the engine effects. Other then that minor detail everything looks awesome. Thank you and the USMC MOD team for making these great addons and making the USMC shine in OFP.

Would have been nice if you'd cleared out the remnants of the BAS Kiowa Warrior from the config and the pbo too NZX wink_o.gif

Good work NSX, looking forward to the real world textures too that i heard u were getting, i think the weapon sounds should be altered a bit and this babie would be killer for a final version.. with 4 or 5 different load-outs. Yeh and making it faster would be better too.

Just DL the AH-1W from your site. Damn this is good!! Still beta, but is that engine sound realistic (just wondering...)? Otherwise, VERY good AH-1w. smile_o.gif

The UH-1N doesnt have a cockpit yet.And needs some wrok on the exterior.So I dont see it coming out like the AH-1W did,But who knows,The CH-46 is being reworked,And Im sorry if the AH-1W is buggy,

With the amount of time that you have put into it and the great quality it has as a beta you have done an outstanding job NZX

well said.. your work is being appreciated.

Cheers NZXSHADOWS.

Great way to satisfy our thirst to sample the bird. biggrin_o.gif

Thanks guys,Im glad you all like it.Im hopeing I can really do a good job on all this.

Hi Guys,

I´m a new member of the USMC-Mod and I want to present some of my projects.

1. AV-8B Harrier II (60%):

Screen04.JPG

2. LHD-X Wasp-Class (35%). this is a personal project and at the moment not shown to the mod team. But now.

Screen01.JPG

Screen02.JPG

Screen03.JPG

Screen05.JPG

Sorry, the Screenshots are a little bit dark.

Wasp looks good man, now a picture in daylight so we can see some textures wink_o.gif Keep up the work on this addon so we have a real amphibious assault carrier.

WOW!

Concur with Hellfish - best to confer with those Falklands mod folks on the VTOL script.

Beautiful textures on the AV8B & great work on the Wasp.

Thanks - Cornhelium

Good lord ...i'm freakin Speechless ....next to my wife. That's the best looking thing i've ever seen ...planning the TRAP missions already ...anybody ever gonna fix the CH-53E ? be nice to have a heavy tactical transport in the non-spec-ops flavor. All i gotta say

is good job fellas. and waffen knows ..if there was something wrong i'd tell ya ...Right Waffen

-Griffon26-2lt- @ Feb. 07 2004,19:41)]Good lord ...i'm freakin Speechless ....next to my wife. That's the best looking thing i've ever seen ...planning the TRAP missions already ...anybody ever gonna fix the CH-53E ? be nice to have a heavy tactical transport in the non-spec-ops flavor. All i gotta say  

is good job fellas. and waffen knows ..if there was something wrong i'd tell ya ...Right Waffen

Yep thats right wink_o.gif

btw: I am updating the CH53E screens will follow.

@ Feb. 06 2004,16:52)]HOLY ***T WE'RE GONNA HAVE MARINES IN OFP!!!!!!!!

er... wile you at it why dont you greet osama... sigh what cave are you in?

unclesam.gif

@ Feb. 06 2004,16:52)]HOLY ***T WE'RE GONNA HAVE MARINES IN OFP!!!!!!!!

er... wile you at it why dont you greet osama...  sigh what cave are you in?

unclesam.gif

Lol...funny because Frandsen made the first Marines I can remember for OFP - and the first ammo-bearer units too. Ah, that was a kickass addon.....

Take a look over at ofp.info....it seems there's some competition in the AH-1W market wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work gents, I can't wait for your stuff to get released smile_o.gif