Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

you know, I think its ironic, you guys build a mod based on my marine corp but you yourselfs are of other nationalities, thus can you join up, na... biggrin_o.gif

Anyways

This is some tight ass work guys. Can't wait for that huey I can tell ya that!

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!

you know, I think its ironic, you guys build a mod based on my marine corp but you yourselfs are of other nationalities, thus can you join up, na...  biggrin_o.gif

Anyways

This is some tight ass work guys.  Can't wait for that huey I can tell ya that!

KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP!

What?Im from Alabama,Deep down south in the US.

Quote[/b] ]I'm from Massachusetts, therefore I am a Masshole.

You're from Taxachusetts? Where, may I ask?

Quote[/b] ]Beverly, Taxachusetts, Frozen Hell, United States of America

Frozen hell, eh? It's pretty warm down here in Northern Connecticut tounge_o.gif .

Yeah, it was here too. Well, it's a lesson. Never dress for 30 degree weather, and then notice it turns to 60. Ever smelled the overpowering smell of aftershave and sweat? Not great, especially when it's the warmest out it's been since August or so.

In any event, CH53Es out soon. unclesam.gif

i hope its a UH1N (not sure of the name)... crazy_o.gif

the harriers loooook good.

But the LAV-25 is just .... (ok really, thats like 2 dark to see anything.)

Thats because the LAV25 is not yet textured at the Top ( and it doesent fits in when you see a textured hull and then a grey top right? )

Looking great Waffendennis. It's great that OFP's getting an AV8B to complement Falklands Mod's awesome Sea Harrier.

Finally this plane is getting its rightful place in a combat sim, and I've been waiting ever since Durell Software's "Harrier Attack" in 1983 crazy_o.gif

FischKopp is doing a very detailed job on his addons,Im very glad to be working with someone with such skills.Unlike some other people or maybe just person.

FischKopp is doing a very detailed job on his addons,Im very glad to be working with someone with such skills.Unlike some other people or maybe just person.

You don't sound very happy with someone  wink_o.gif

That harrier is looking awesome i must say. You've answered this before but i can't find it anywhere, what version are you making is it the AV-8B night attack or just AV-8B, also how many skins will the harrier come in? That is the blacksheep squadron camo currently on the harrier?

You don't sound very happy with someone  wink_o.gif

Just myself,Im not very active since I have to redo alot of my stuff.

Progress report:

Av-8B:

I Have added The VTOL and it's needed thing now to the aircraft and redid some loadouts.

CH53 Pack:

The CH53 Cargo ( Troop and vehicle only ) is now 100% done and I am starting to work on the loadout's now for the CH53.

Lav25:

Temp textures are applyed to the top and some minor things have been fixed.

My work total:

It's on a 60%