Sign in to follow this  
lee_h._oswald

BWMod discussion

The mod still exists, but afaik , there is no gepard addon in the works right now.

But there is another guy working on one.

Check this Pic

Is this project still active? I was thinking about making one myself, with the AA/SAM packs I had planned.. but this one looks so good there's no need.

Good work, whoever made that. biggrin_o.gif

The pics are very old and there seems to be no progress.

The BWMod is currently also not working on a Gepard.

If you decide to create one, we would be glad to help you out.

The problem is that I'd had to create a Leopard 1 hull from scratch, which I would have trouble doing as my modelling skills are far from perfect.. sad_o.gif

You are lucky, BWMod will release (do not nail me on this wink_o.gif ) an overworked version of the Leopard 1 tank. Maybe if you ask them nicely , they will give you permission to base you Gepard on it.

Pic

The old version is included in the BWMOD Demo 1.3 .

NOo there is a Leo 1 model out there somewhere!!!!

edit

Oh somebody came between the post I ment this to Jaguar!

There is a very old Leo 1 addon If I remember correctly I used it in some mini missions... I still have it, I think its on ofp.info " somewhere " wow_o.gif

Hi guys,

I've been messing with your units and fixing up things like missing nvgoggle proxies for the SF units. As well as fixing up the mouth animation elements to use the correct textures.

Whilst doing so, I've edited some of the existing units to include female versions. So far there's an extra female rifleman, female helo pilot and a female medic with short hair.

The faces can now also be changed (rather than all the females looking like Kamila) using the setface command, to use my upcoming facepack.

They also have their own unique hitsounds, so they don't yell out like men when they are injured.

Would you guys be interested in seeing and perhaps incorporating this into your mod?

I've been using these models to demonstrate my female radio voicepack. And if you like I would be glad to cooperate with you guys in exchange for a bit of modelling help. Anyway, let me know what you think. I'll forward you the edited Bwmod infantry and config PBOs to for you to sample.

Kind Regards,

Jeremy

...I've been messing with your units and fixing up things like missing nvgoggle proxies for the SF units. As well as fixing up the mouth animation elements to use the correct textures.

..... I've edited some of the existing units to include female versions...

This will be interesting.....

( is an insider ) wink_o.gif

Didn't know this thread was still existing.

However, we've posted some pics and info lately.

I'll paste it here because on the english version of our homepage only the projects and team pages are working.  icon_rolleyes.gif

First of all, metalchris teamed up with us and is working on the Gepard 1A2 together with Snorri. I fear I have to do the config and scripts  confused_o.gif

Here are some pics:

1_tn.jpg 2_tn.jpg

03.08.2005 - first turret texture with details but without camosheme

4_tn.jpg 5_tn.jpg

04.08.2005 - Turret with details and early camosheme

3_tn.jpg

04.08.2005 - Interior

---

Today's Gepard Screens:

7_tn.jpg 8_tn.jpg

Even being in an early status, I think it's easy to get from the pics what one can expect of the final version of this chopperbuster smile_o.gif

Beeing one of our latest members too, speedi began working on a G36-Pack.

1_tn.jpg 2_tn.jpg 3_tn.jpg

The pictures show various versions of the G36 as well as some versions equipped with laser pointers and lights for our KSK troops. These versions are currently being textured and will be included in the basic pack when finished.

There has also been some progress on our UH-1D "Huey" by eb0la.

The pack will contain multiple versions of the chopper, including armed transport, medevac, SAR and more.

3_tn.jpg 4_tn.jpg 5_tn.jpg

Last but not least and beeing my 3. post because of pic restriction, here are some screens of RBVVs Wolf Pack.

This will most likely be the last and final update to McCanceys Wolf and includes three additional versions:

1_tn.jpg 2_tn.jpg 3_tn.jpg

//edit: From the left to the right: Wolf modified to fit KSK needs, Wolf equipped with MG3, Wolf Feldjäger (Military Police)

The pack is currently in the final testing state and will hopefully be released soon.

3rd picture also shows our new Feldjäger (Military Police officer) which will be released with the new Basic pack.

This will also include some configtweaks to ensure compability with FDFMod smile_o.gif

Feedback appreciated.

You can also use the our english forum here: http://games-force.de/phpBB2/ to reach more of our members.

All ingame shots made by Lee smile_o.gif

there wont be a "hardtop" Wolf with cargo racks on the roof?

sad_o.gif

maybe BW dont use them....

Well, probably not as the versions shown on the pics seem to become the the last changes made to the Wolf.

Perhaps in a far future, but I think RBVV will continue his work on the Wiesel 2 after the release.

I simply love the new Wolf versions,great work guys.

I have all the add-ons you guys released including some older stuff and the quality is fantastic.

Some questions though:

1.In the next release of Basic Pack will you also update your troops(some body armor,more pouches on vest)??I like your work but the troops seems that aren't so detailed like your vehicles.

2.How's the progress on the Fuchs apc??Any plans on making an Luchs too??

3.Will you also update the Leopard2A6 in the next release?

K,I'm done with questions and apart from this I'm looking forward to your next release. notworthy.gif

Sorry, but our soldier models will most likely stay because we have no one able to create good infantry models.

Fuchs is progressing slowly as Galcom is most of the time on duty in the Bundeswehr. Same for the Luchs, it's Galcoms project.

For more information on our projects you can check our page.

Click the english flag, project page is already available in english. However, in the german version of the project pages are some additional links to more pictures and information on the vehicles. If you navigate thru the german version (should be easy, looks the same as the english one confused_o.gif ) you can access the detail pages of some projects by clicking on the pictures. You can at least have a look at some more screenshots then smile_o.gif

Leo 2A6 is currently at halt.

The only fix would be to correct it's size, as we were not able to determine the cause of the CtD problem.

Sorry to hear that about Leo2A6(although I don't have many CTDs with it) and the infantry models. sad_o.gif

I'm still using the old HK Pack with BW Mod add-ons and while those units are still looking good they're showing their age,I hope you'll find someone to help with the infantry models,I think they're already pretty good in detail and with body armour and some pouches in my opinion will make'em perfect.

About Fuchs and other BW Mod projects,I can wait. smile_o.gif

Don't worry Krycek ...

when Arma comes we'll definitly make up some new soldier models.But you are not serious about the Hk Pack had better soldiers than the basic pack ( which are now undergoing a retexturing ) ?

Also the Gepard ist making serious progress.

Can't promise , but i expect release before armed assault... rofl.gif

I didn't wanted to sound it like that,what I meant is that I'm using the HK pack along with BW Mod addons(including de BW Mod soldiers) for more diversity. smile_o.gif

I too have all your addons and all i can say is fantastic work guys. Your attention to detail is awsome and i await any further releases with anticipation. Along time ago i had a Tamiya model of the Geopard and the leopard oh and come to think of it i had the Marder too. They happen to be some of my favorite fighting vehicles and with you guys making them i just know i won't be dissapointed because you havn't dissapointed me yet. keep it going guys because i'm your number one fan tounge2.gif .

When i first started i never thought id actually finish this little cat.

But with Snorri's extraordenary texturing skills we have just finished modell and textures of the FlakPz Gepard 1 A2

Pic > 100kb

Render

For more info , please check out our homepage.

I know this is a render shot , but i promise there will be little difference to your actual ingame experience.

Ingamescreens will follow sooner than you expect wink_o.gif

Greetz Chris

The main pages of our english homepage have just been finished, too.

You can inform yourself now on what projects we are working and find some of our WIP pics in the detailled pages (click the image of the vehicle if possible).

I made a news to sum up all our latest pictures, information and so on.

what is that island on the pics?

BIS Nogova, Mapfact Nogova, LLW Leusderheide, AEF Treben and HeinBloed's Freya island.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Damn! Your UH-1D is probably one of the loveliest helicopter models I have ever seen. And the textures to go with it, really ace lads! biggrin_o.gif