Sign in to follow this  
Tigershark_BAS

Bas pavehawks

DeadMeat are those crew in the pictures you posted new crew rock.gif

Nope, "just" the Woodland SOAR Pilot.

Can you PLEASE discuss the texture bullshit via PM.

I want this thread to be open for discussing the pavehawks.

Thank YOU.

MfG Lee mad_o.gif

Can you PLEASE discuss the texture bullshit via PM.

I want this thread to be open for discussing the pavehawks.

Thank YOU.

MfG Lee mad_o.gif

But I can discuss the pilots , no? Cause' they are for the BAS Pavehawks , they're not Bas though.  wink_o.gif  Here's a new pic:

usaf2.jpg

Yeah , i turned off everything! So it looks very cool in high garafics. This gone off-topic. So the discussion of this pilot will be in another thread.

rbeni12

Why is the pilot looking so edgy ..I mean it isnt smooth his model and clothes look blocky.

Is your Anti-aliasing feature turned off maybe thats what causing it? rock.gif

But I can discuss the pilots , no? Cause' they are for the BAS Pavehawks , they're not Bas though.

No, they have nothing to do with our Pavehawks or BAS, so you need to open your own thread about them.

For what are the pavehawks used?

like transporting SEALS, Marines, normal troops?

For what are the pavehawks used?

like transporting SEALS, Marines, normal troops?

Read back a few pages, then a few more (it was explained at least twice)

OR

Read the Pavehawk page on the BAS site (click my sig)

Anyone of BAS I want to ask permission to use your cargo animations on my chopper with credtis given of course wink_o.gif

Can I use it rock.gif

I worked it already out just waiting for permission

I think for the sake of this forum and this topic in particular, it would be wize that when asking permission to use BAS stuff that is done by PM or by the contact information on their site.

on-topic;

About the pavehawks;

What armament will they have? Will there only be a version with M134? Or will there also be one with M2? (if this is done, please make your own sound for the m2).

also;

(I'm not sure if this was dicussed before on the blackhawks) Will there be (JAM-like) tracers on the Pavehawks. I don't mean the M134 (that would look like shit), but on the possible versions with M2/M60 (M60 on the blackhawks too)

Blackhawk/Pavehawk;

Will there be an update for the blackhawks to give the M60 the JAM sound.

As it stands, I believe there are only plans for a GAU-2B/A (Thats the M134) armed version of the Pavehawks.

I can't state this definately, Tigershark would have to confirm, but I'm pretty sure that this is the plan.

As for the Blackhawks, they are only realy a "Public Beta" there is work planned on them, but I can not confirm what this is.

huh rock.gif oh offcourse!! Sorry, those blackhawks are so damn good I forgot about them being beta.

Thanks for the answer deadmeat.

DeadMeat I pm TS but he is not responding can you ask him if it is ok wink_o.gif

or you know his e-mail in his profile there is no e-mail of him if he wants to keep it secret can you send me in PM his e-mail rock.gif

contact@ballistic-studios.com

For general questions like this. The people behind it will send it to the right person. Good to see you (try to) use PM now, btw.

What the hell is wrong with you people. Here we have a mod trying to make the best possible addon to you and you people make it sound like they are doing a service to you.

lol looks like someone´s trying to suck up to BAS. wink_o.gif

chill dude,

it wasn´t meant aggressive.

just to make me (and i think i speak for lee too) clear: it´s kind of showing our interest to this lovely helo and especially BAS´ work! seeing this nice piece of work progressing in it´s status is something special to me too, because it´s definately going to be even more kickass in game then any screenshot could show us here!

i don´t see any pressure in those posts, as we just like to know if everything is going well with this project.

and since the BAS homepage cannot be updated atm, we´re asking here for some news on this baby wink_o.gif

lol looks like someone´s trying to suck up to BAS. wink_o.gif

Umm  dude i work at RHS soo i think they know how they feel

I'm on the BAS team and, not speaking for them all, I found Pang's pic post humorous.

I don't thing any harm was done nor intended. smile_o.gif

Back on topic, please. biggrin_o.gif