MH60G2.jpg

---

MH60G3.jpg

---

MH60G4.jpg

---

MH60G5.jpg

xmas_o.gif

I might add that the version DM has a little old...I have improved the textures with little extras since that version...so there is still something to look forward to.

Nice pics DM..thanks!!

wow_o.gifwow_o.gif

Damn you! My xmas_o.gif hat blew away and now I can't find it mad_o.gif

I'll be sending you the bill wink_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

( biggrin_o.gif )

Great looking chopper u got there smile_o.gif

hummmmm~~~~ will Santa comes in time?? wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]...which means the Pavies will not be packaged before Xmas...

hummmmm~~~~ will Santa comes in time?? wink_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]...which means the Pavies will not be packaged before Xmas...

oh i see.........sorry for skipping that part tounge_o.gif .........

well ...........b4 new year then biggrin_o.gif

(J/K anyway, hope to see sometime it in Jan)

noticed all those pics had the updated rangers in them..what's the status on those and the SEALs?

Sorry for going a litle bit off topic but something just popped into my mind..Along time ago you(BAS) showed us a dev movie of the MH-47..If I remember corectly the delta soldier was able to walk through the plane while it was moving and then jumped..Hope I`m making sense..So the question is does the BAS team have a modified version of the OF engine?? wink_o.gif

Ugha! This was clarified a long way back was it not? In the current version YOU can walk around the chopper but the chopper cannot fly around whilst you are strolling about in it. This was asked a whole heap of times in BAS's IRC room, and the answer was the same. No, BAS has not modified the OFP engine nor do they have the ability to even do so, thank you! smile_o.gif

Look at where this has gotten, even people who are not part of BAS start to get aggrivated by continious streams of the same questions tounge_o.gif Sorry if I came off grumpy in any way but why hasn't folk gotten over this already?

I said it was a long time ago so I guess my memory went fuzzy on me..I thought that in the video the plane was flying while the player was walking inside..

well, I guess if we had updated rangers or SEALs or pavehawks to play with we'd be talking bout those now wouldn't we wink_o.gif

Could I make a small comment on the guys sitting on the side of the Blackhawk. Their anim looks scrunched up and such. I was thinking maybe if you were going to add the same anim to the Pavehawk, you could make it look something like this:

basanim1.jpg

If your running short on time I could give you this anim if you want, but I doubt a bigshot like BAS would want a smallshot's animation wink_o.gif

Looks better Wilco, but might I add that I think the arms are a bit too "squashed" horizontally...the arm on the left at least. Might want to stretch it out more so the soldiers look a bit more beefed up. smile_o.gif

Could I make a small comment on the guys sitting on the side of the Blackhawk.  Their anim looks scrunched up and such.  I was thinking maybe if you were going to add the same anim to the Pavehawk, you could make it look something like this:

wink_o.gif

At the time, I made an entire set of animations (so that each cargo slot had a different animation allocated to it) Now for a few reasons these were decided to be dropped, and 1 animation was used instead.

Also, you've shown the animations on the "standard" UH-60, which does not have the guradian fuel tanks in the rear, this means that the troops in the cargo area have about an extra metre of space in which to sit. Whereas in the MH-60G, L, K and in the HH-60G they have the guardian tanks as standard, vastly reducing the available space for troops in cargo to sit.

Thanks for the offer tho, and keep on making great anims wilco wink_o.gif

Edit: I just remembered, the current MH-60's, will recieve new animations at some point, as will the Pavehawks. Since some of the animations break SOP by having the weapons pointing up (gasp). These will be rectified in an update.

A few more pics for you lot wink_o.gifxmas_o.gif

WMH60G1.jpg

WMH60G2.jpg

WMH60G3.jpg

WMH60G4.jpg

WMH60G5.jpg

WMH60G6.jpg

Edited for bad urls wow_o.gif

AWESOME TEXTURE WORK! crazy_o.gif

The level of detail is stunning. The tail looks looks pretty much like the real thing! and that without using jpg textures!! crazy_o.gif

Eviscerator, I love you!

And I love you too, DM, because of the nice pictures!

Big hug to you both!

which winter island did you use btw?

AWESOME TEXTURE WORK!  crazy_o.gif

The level of detail is stunning. The tail looks looks pretty much like the real thing! and that without using jpg textures!! crazy_o.gif

Eviscerator, I love you!

And I love you too, DM, because of the nice pictures!

Big hug to you both!

which winter island did you use btw?

The textures are Ebud and Tigersharks handywork, and just goes to show you CAN get photorealistic textures WITHOUT using jpeg textures wink_o.gif

The island is FDF's "East Border" Island, such a sweet island, expect a whole lot more pics from there over the coming weeks biggrin_o.gif

That is a very nice looking chopper, outstanding work.

Please excuse my stupidity and I could go search or just ask here, but what is that square piece in the back?

Please excuse my stupidity and I could go search or just ask here, but what is that square piece in the back?

If you mean the dark/black boxes, with the light/tan coloured straps, they are called "Guardian" Fuel tanks. And extend the flight time of the helicopter by a few hours.

Check the H-60 pages on our site for more detailed info smile_o.gif