Sign in to follow this  
dm

Nogovan police units v1.1

That UAZ bus should be a standard police vehicle, so no fenced windows, etc.. please

The Skoda S1203 will be a "meat wagon" (for transporting prisoners) and the UAZ will be the standard transport unit.

Only the Skoda will have a "Riot" version.

And sorry, no screenies...

BTW, there will be NO MORE content added to the pack.

What I've got so far, I'm more than happy with.

I know, that I shouldn;t ask, but I have to:

How is the progress?

When we will get new Nogova Police Units?

I've been too busy to work much on the Police pack recently, so the update may not be available for a while...

I've been too busy to work much on the Police pack recently, so the update may not be available for a while...

;(

Dunno... but going on about it wont speed it up either...

How long is a while ?? biggrin_o.gif

Sorry for bringing up that "old" post again, but i really would enjoy to see the updated version of the "Nogova Police"  tounge_o.gif

Is "the while" over yet? Anything new about this excellent Units/Vehicles? rock.gif

Piece!  blues.gif

Nothing new yet... Real life is really busy atm, what with exams and work etc... So I wouldn't hold your breath for anything in the next few months...

Sth about half a year has gone.

DMX, what about your Nogovan Police Pack v.1.3? smile_o.gif

Damn, a mistake.

There is v. 1.1.

But it is unimportant is it 1.0 or 1.2.

I'm talking about another version, which DMX is makeing since January 2004 sad_o.gif

Since he's also working on the NAFP project I'm not sure how many work he put's into this pack. Would be nice to see an updated pack, but I'm not sure what needs to be updated smile_o.gif

Perhaps the lights can be changed to something simular as the ones on the FDF policecar. That would be neat, deadmeat ( biggrin_o.gif ).

Perhaps the lights can be changed to something simular as the ones on the FDF policecar. That would be neat, deadmeat ( biggrin_o.gif ).

That wouldn't be good idea. Lights, which DMX used (from MONAH's addons) are 100% better than those from FDF.

About update:

DMX said, that there'll be normal UAZ (not riot) and Skoda (riot and prissoner's vagon).

The thing is that it doesn't light the land whan it's flashing. The FDF-lights do. I agree that he light used by deadmeat is very good, but the FDF-ones are just gorgious at night.

Well, AFAIK the flash lights the land.

Tried it in MP a few months ago on the nogovan airport..

a police unit with a american shot gun that the police always have in the trunk of their cars  tounge_o.gif and a chopper with a gunner site where the gunner has a m21, i remember the bas helos had some version with mp5sd , so i think that one with a m21 could be made , but maybe should change it to huntingrifle instead if you want it to be low tech, civlian , or a m21 or something similar if you wanna have it more modern day, swat style  biggrin_o.gif the chopper could be a reskinned martin bell 206 i think would look impressive blues.gif

a police unit with a american shot gun that the police always have in the trunk of their cars

crazy_o.gif most regular police forces in Europe only carry their personal sidearms with them in their cars. But most have heavier weaponry in their station armoury. I can't say Iv'e ever heard of any European "regular" police force using shotguns though!

a police unit with a american shot gun that the police always have in the trunk of their cars

crazy_o.gif most regular police forces in Europe only carry their personal sidearms with them in their cars. But most have heavier weaponry in their station armoury. I can't say Iv'e ever heard of any European "regular" police force using shotguns though!

u should come to Portugal, lately theres "normal" road check operations were they stop us to check cars and ID under HK and Mossberg gunpoint, of course this is due to increased eastern european and african gang activity... sad_o.gif