Sign in to follow this  
dm

Nogovan police units v1.1

Once again, I'll say this:

I will NOT be modifying the GAZ in ANY WAY.

I think this is the 4th time I've siad this, I WON'T say it again.

O...K...

u have to worry about Animal Cruelty then coz they wont be able to get out of the car wink_o.gif

Allright but they will get the riot squad on their roof and i don't think they want to  wink_o.gif

DM wich other car could you Modify to a station wagon then rock.gif or you could create that Van from Jirkus with dogs sitting in the back

...or you could create that Van from Jirkus with dogs sitting in the back

OR I could do what I want to smile_o.gif

As allways, I'm sure you guys will be pleased with the results.

NB: I still appreciate your suggestions, just make them more "sugestive" than demanding....

If you say so DM

But i have run all out of inspiration for suggestions sad_o.gif

DM could we mayby have a little preview rock.gifwink_o.gif some screens mayby "really with a calm and sweet voice asking"

[...]DM wich other car could you Modify to a station wagon then rock.gif or you could create that Van from Jirkus with dogs sitting in the back

Nooo...

Ain't it better to put there benches for officers?

ages ago i attempted a police chopper with a spotlight which fixed on targets

If anyone needs a searchlight script you can find a good one here at Compulsory Heroes

It might come in handy for things like prisons, when someone does a runner they come on to help you find/track him   biggrin_o.gif

This looks excellent. I realise that this addon has only been up for just over a week, but is their any ideas yet on when version 1.2 will be released?

This is exactly what I have been looking for, except that I would need the police to be on the resistance side... which you stated earlier would be changed to in version 1.2

Anyway, excellent job with the addon!!

err... don't know if anyone spotted this b4 me...

fsscr007.jpg

the lights are not turning(i e do not change pitch smile_o.gif ) with the bike crazy_o.gif

Guys keep this clear: Evry Post about the Police units from Deadmeat gets closed some how...So let's keep this one open and dont disturp deadmeat any mroe oke? smile_o.gif

Hehe, I had allready spotted that (bug crept in when I made the lights "rounder" in 1.1 It's fixed now, and will still be in 1.2 smile_o.gif

No dates, and as I recall from the very beginning, thats eta+1 day

Guys keep this clear: Evry Post about the Police units from Deadmeat gets closed some how...So let's keep this one open and dont disturp deadmeat any mroe oke? smile_o.gif

<span id='ME'><center>waffendennis :Means this</center></span> Thns for giving an example guy's tounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

dunno... you'd have to do summat pretty good to get -1...

And you can ask for pics, but I'll be showing them when I feel they are ready to be shown, and the more you pester, the more likely I am to +1... wink_o.gif

What about if we each pay you 5 quid? Would that get a -1?  rock.gif

What about if we each pay you £5? Would that get a -1?  rock.gif

What the heck kind of currency is that? Also, how many can I buy with my Pound Sterling? wink_o.gif

Edit: Aww, you changed it! No fair. Ah, but it is still visible in my quote! Mwaahaha. tounge_o.gif

Edit 2: I'll stop spamming now.

What about if we each pay you 5 quid? Would that get a -1?  rock.gif

Damn straight it would biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Is there any chance in the future that you guys will be releaseing your tool to convert ODOL to MLod,Or are you guys just giving it to the selected people that you guys like.An plan to never release it to the community.I am just wondering.No biggy.PM me if you want this private. biggrin_o.gif

DM can you handle all the preasure man all those messages your posting, you creating (wonderfull, great, super)addons, Working with BAS you got to be one calm person smile_o.gif

Is there any chance in the future that you guys will be releaseing your tool to convert ODOL to MLod,Or are you guys just giving it to the selected people that you guys like.An plan to never release it to the community.I am just wondering.No biggy.PM me if you want this private. biggrin_o.gif

Since its not our tool, and we dont actually have it, No...